Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
You can bet the hackers are hard at work with their masters' newest target...Parler.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Antitrust lawsuit in the wing against Twitter and Amazon to collude to eliminate a competitor.

They probably won't have standing.

Latches.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by funnybone
I you all here are smooching Trump`s pucker down under.
BTW what flavor kool-aid goes with potassium cyanide?
Grape, Cherry or it is tutti fruity. You guys sure have suck
down a lot of Jones town kool-aid.

[bleep] EACH AND EVERY ONE Of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear this kind of BS from some leftard in person.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by funnybone
I you all here are smooching Trump`s pucker down under.
BTW what flavor kool-aid goes with potassium cyanide?
Grape, Cherry or it is tutti fruity. You guys sure have suck
down a lot of Jones town kool-aid.

[bleep] EACH AND EVERY ONE Of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear this kind of BS from some leftard in person.

Never will, they are cowards

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by BCBH
Have you guys read about the parler doxxing campaign? they're using gps signatures in the videos uploaded to parler during the 6th to see who was in DC.

I read an article about that the other day. It reported a techIe archived All the posts and photos on the site. Not only for the 6th but from the beginning.
I don’t know how true or to what extent. It did mention back tracking technics not only to place individual phone sources of photos and video to the rally, but also inside the chambers, and also physical locations of residences around the country.
All that stuff is above my pay grade.

I heard Twitter and Facebook are doing the same to catch all the rioters from this past summer.

Eh, no I didn’t.

correct!

You guys want to know how our politicians think. They consider themselves the elite class above all of us. When they are threatened they turn the world upside down to find those who wronged them. They and the media are vindictive bunch. No where did I hear of this type of prosecution when the protestors destroyed St Louis or Portland?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hoping they go the route of a decentralized domain and blockchain

This didn't get any action, but it is just what you suggest:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../15646296/life-after-google#Post15646296

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've used Godaddy for all of my web hosting stuff for three businesses. Yesterday, I transferred everything to Epik and it was about as easy as could be. It doesn't make what Godaddy, AWS, et al. are doing any more tolerable, but there definitely are workable alternatives available. Plus, I sent a note to the CEO of Epik thanking him for standing up for free speech, even though he is rumored to be a Nazi. I'd rather do business with a Nazi than a bunch of tyrants...

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've used Godaddy for all of my web hosting stuff for three businesses. Yesterday, I transferred everything to Epik and it was about as easy as could be. It doesn't make what Godaddy, AWS, et al. are doing any more tolerable, but there definitely are workable alternatives available. Plus, I sent a note to the CEO of Epik thanking him for standing up for free speech, even though he is rumored to be a Nazi. I'd rather do business with a Nazi than a bunch of tyrants...

I applaud your move.
You can go to Paul's Elliott and comment.
Paul is a major donor to President Trump and has a board seat at Twitter.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,539
Posts18,472,836
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.