Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rickt300
UP yours take a hike. You have no idea what your talking about. Open the link and check it out. Pitcavage is the SPLC's one stop shop for calling all Whites racists, a leftist POS from hell. he called every Trump supporter that went to the capital not to mention calling the Oath Keepers an extremist group. Read this he just loves Antifa.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-recruit-new-pro-gun-members/6588908002/

Isn't that what you just did? You had a slight disagreement with BGG and even when others stood up for him. Then you called him a "leftard". Then you double down by saying that they call all Whites racists and then admit that you are one and can discriminate against anyone you please. You're either an idiot or you're trying to stir things up, like those FBI "informants" who infiltrate a group, rile them up to get them to break the law, and then turn them in.

The root meaning of “ discriminate “ is ‘ To choose’.

I choose thus I discriminate.

Fair enough.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
UP yours take a hike. You have no idea what your talking about. Open the link and check it out. Pitcavage is the SPLC's one stop shop for calling all Whites racists, a leftist POS from hell. he called every Trump supporter that went to the capital not to mention calling the Oath Keepers an extremist group. Read this he just loves Antifa.

Isn't that what you just did? You had a slight disagreement with BGG and even when others stood up for him. Then you called him a "leftard". Then you double down by saying that they call all Whites racists and then admit that you are one and can discriminate against anyone you please. You're either an idiot or you're trying to stir things up, like those FBI "informants" who infiltrate a group, rile them up to get them to break the law, and then turn them in.

Now I definitely know you are a leftard playing informant. Disagreement and pointing out fact are two different things to non leftists. ESAD.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Stop being cute.

I have no doubt these, as well as innumerable others are screenshotting hundreds of threads on here. Tis why it's important to call out the racists and bigots and not them them spew, else we all get painted.

You dumbass in a free country we have the right to discriminate against anyone. I support your right to not like anyone for any reason. Leftard.

Gruff is no leftard, Rick.

Not even by a long shot.

If he gives a schitt what Pitcavage has to say he is not to be trusted.

He is in my book.

Ok then. I take your word for it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Think he is concerned about murders and rapes of those let out of prison by the Dems to fight covid?

Actually if you think about it, if one is shot during and armed robbery by a released felon, it could be counted as saving a life from covid?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by worriedman
Think he is concerned about murders and rapes of those let out of prison by the Dems to fight covid?

Actually if you think about it, if one is shot during and armed robbery by a released felon, it could be counted as saving a life from covid?

He’s a little more sinister than that .
He replaced Morris Dees.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks for the kind words Tooter.

I'm no leftist. Nor am I content to sit by and let despicable posts fly by every time without comment. There can be NO doubt scum as mentioned in the title and many many others are datamining this place and have been for years. If we don't call out our own shidtbirds then we are guilty by association in the court of public perception.

I've said nothing on here I wouldn't say in person. I've met a number of posters here in real life, even had a couple to my house. Bought and sold a little on the classifieds, I'm no anonymous big mouth posting a lot of hot air. I've had plenty of heated exchanges here, and I'm sure I will continue to. Most in good humor, some not.

SPLC are the bottom rung of humanity as far as I'm concerned, they want nothing less than the destruction of our nation. But being against them does not mean I moonlight as a klansman on the weekends. Far the fugk from it actually.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Even if he's not, there are certainly plants on here. I'd bet my last nickel on it.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Thanks for the kind words Tooter.

I'm no leftist. Nor am I content to sit by and let despicable posts fly by every time without comment. There can be NO doubt scum as mentioned in the title and many many others are datamining this place and have been for years. If we don't call out our own shidtbirds then we are guilty by association in the court of public perception.

I've said nothing on here I wouldn't say in person. I've met a number of posters here in real life, even had a couple to my house. Bought and sold a little on the classifieds, I'm no anonymous big mouth posting a lot of hot air. I've had plenty of heated exchanges here, and I'm sure I will continue to. Most in good humor, some not.

SPLC are the bottom rung of humanity as far as I'm concerned, they want nothing less than the destruction of our nation. But being against them does not mean I moonlight as a klansman on the weekends. Far the fugk from it actually.

It is what it is, Gruff.

Keep an eye on a lawsuit that’s presently outstanding against the SPLC filed by D. James Kennedy Ministries .

The SPLC labeled them as a “Hate Organization “ because of their stand on traditional marriage.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Working, white, Trump supporter is the most hated creature on earth. Bar none.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I’d proffer ANY trump supporters.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SPLC. Morris Dees. What a great guy. LOL

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I’d proffer ANY trump supporters.

True. The poor AA’s that openly support him are exposed to hatred unmatched.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,418 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,511
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.