Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rolly
I just can't let some of these comments run rampant without saying something. I should know better. Why don't you guys who believe the election was rigged start reading and listening with some discernment? The elections have been reviewed by the states and the election officials of the states. The state elected leaders have said the elections were valid and some 60 + courts have validated what happened in the election. It is only Trump who has violated the law and he should be impeached and then tried for sedition. What President Trump incited was beyond belief and he needs to be held accountable. No election is ever going to be 100% perfect. There are always going to be a few errors, but those few errors have not and will not effect the outcome of this election. That has been settled by the courts where tested.

Sorry Dolly.

That bird won't fly.

The state elected leaders are the accused.
Credibility eludes them.
How can I accept the word of wWolf and his administration.
They ignored the constitution and seized control of the
election process.

From the legislature.

Which sued. (In court)

The court ignored state and Federal constitution requirements
and allowed it.

60+ courts didn't look at evidence and rule.
They chose procedural issues and dodged reviewing
evidence.

Wasted my time on you, I know.

You are either a troll or such an ideologue you can't see
beyond what you want.

All we ask was for the courts to hold evidentiary hearings
And lay it out. The American way.

I accepted Obama, even though it was hard to believe he was
what America wanted.
Would do the same with Biden, if his win was proven.

Unlike your pals did with Trump

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by BCBH
my prediction is after the ADL is finished with leading the social media purge the only "conservative" voices left will be goy wranglers like Levin, Savage and Shapiro. Non-jews will be silenced. Wake up people.

I don't understand. A "goy" is a non-Jew. All these guys are Jews.

Let me break it down for you as to what is happening with these purges. The ADL (Jewish group founded to clear a convicted jewish rapist and murder's name in the early 1900s) is behind the purge. They are very open about getting Trump and supporters banned on their twitter account (look for yourself if you dont belive me). They're also calling the shots with Apple, Google and Amazon pulling the plug on sites like Parler. My prediction is a lot of the right wing non-jew voices will be silenced and guys like Levin, et al, will be the last one's standing in order to keep the right leaning goyim in line. The last thing the ADL wants is the goyim realizing who's focking them and in order for them to maintain control of things they need a robust and contained conservative movement to keep the distractions in front of the right leaning population. If not they know what happens to them when the host country decided gets tired of their subversion and it usually doesnt end well for them. There's 109 examples in history (more if you cant them being expelled from towns and cities and not just countries).

It's all a work, always has been.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
So, the video of biden admitting to Treason, by having the most sophisticated voter theft system ever built in place to guarantee he wins, and the Treasonous judges at all levels denying that hard evidence means justice was served in your eyes, regardless of the fact TREASON was committed at all levels to push the fraud under the carpet?
You just admitted to being a traitor, by your own words, for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
These Democrats have acted brazenly and completely out in the open. Biden was on television for everyone to see bragging about extorting a foreign government using U.S. money as a lever, he was seen suffering from dementia, he was seen perversely mishandling little girls, and it is obvious with or without him admitting it that the Democrat Party for whatever reason (to be seen shortly) fraudulently elected him or Ms. Harris as president by inventing votes that do NOT exist. Nothing has been pushed under the carpet.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
my prediction is after the ADL is finished with leading the social media purge the only "conservative" voices left will be goy wranglers like Levin, Savage and Shapiro. Non-jews will be silenced. Wake up people.

Let me break it down for you as to what is happening with these purges. The ADL (Jewish group founded to clear a convicted jewish rapist and murder's name in the early 1900s) is behind the purge. They are very open about getting Trump and supporters banned on their twitter account (look for yourself if you dont belive me). They're also calling the shots with Apple, Google and Amazon pulling the plug on sites like Parler. My prediction is a lot of the right wing non-jew voices will be silenced and guys like Levin, et al, will be the last one's standing in order to keep the right leaning goyim in line. The last thing the ADL wants is the goyim realizing who's focking them and in order for them to maintain control of things they need a robust and contained conservative movement to keep the distractions in front of the right leaning population. If not they know what happens to them when the host country decided gets tired of their subversion and it usually doesnt end well for them. There's 109 examples in history (more if you cant them being expelled from towns and cities and not just countries).

It's all a work, always has been.

The ADL is definitely bad news. Many here know that I'm a Jew and a lawyer, and I've gone toe to toe with the ADL a number of times. They are one of the many groups backed by my fellow Jews who put politics above all else, and their politics is leftism/Marxism/whatever you want to call it. They hate Mark Levin almost as much as they hate me (sorta joking, but it's not far from the truth). They definitely would stoop as low as anyone else on the left to get rid of Trump. But anyone who thinks the ADL is ok with Levin or Shapiro is nuts. They will go after conservative Jews quicker than they'll go after conservatives who aren't Jews. I have the scars to prove it.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All these guys are Jews.

They are all Jews, acting in the interest of International Jewery as Jews always do (and should do). In this instance that means befriending conservatives in order to convince them to support Jewery.

All of them support gifting US funds to Israel. All of them were disappointed when Trump didn’t bomb Iran. All of them are anti-Nationalist. They are not friends of the United Stars apart from needing us to defend Jewery.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Savage and Shapiro are worthless. They have no allegiance to the US

I like Levin

The ADL has much credibility as the Frequently disproven SPLC.

Last edited by ribka; 01/12/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just can't let some of these comments run rampant without saying something. I should know better. Why don't you guys who believe the election was rigged start reading and listening with some discernment? The elections have been reviewed by the states and the election officials of the states. The state elected leaders have said the elections were valid and some 60 + courts have validated what happened in the election. It is only Trump who has violated the law and he should be impeached and then tried for sedition. What President Trump incited was beyond belief and he needs to be held accountable. No election is ever going to be 100% perfect. There are always going to be a few errors, but those few errors have not and will not effect the outcome of this election. That has been settled by the courts where tested.
Nice little fantasy you're spouting off there, too bad it's nothing more than a bunch of fake fuqing news.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Sorry Dolly.

That bird won't fly.

The state elected leaders are the accused.
Credibility eludes them.
How can I accept the word of wWolf and his administration.
They ignored the constitution and seized control of the
election process.

From the legislature.

Which sued. (In court)

The court ignored state and Federal constitution requirements
and allowed it.

60+ courts didn't look at evidence and rule.
They chose procedural issues and dodged reviewing
evidence.

Wasted my time on you, I know.

You are either a troll or such an ideologue you can't see
beyond what you want.

All we ask was for the courts to hold evidentiary hearings
And lay it out. The American way.

I accepted Obama, even though it was hard to believe he was
what America wanted.
Would do the same with Biden, if his win was proven.

Unlike your pals did with Trump
...............ROLLY DOLLY is a typical LIBTURD who IGNORES the US Constitution which the demCRAPS clearly violated in PA, WI, GA, NV. AZ and in MI......Rolly DOLLY conveniently forgets that it was the demCRAPS who changed election rules and safeguards ILLEGALLY WITHOUT the approval any of these state legislatures who pass election laws........Nice try Rolly DOLLY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
I like Levin

Levin has no allegiance to the US either, beyond how it can serve Jewish interests.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[

Credibility doesnt matter. They are a powerful group. They also partner up with law enforcement to provide training, etc.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Well hello Rolly

Wow Trump talk sure has the anti gun Fudds coming out of the wood work the past few weeks,

Can you provide an audio a transcript of Trump telling his supporters to riot or just repeating lies you heard on nPR or the NYT??

Im guessing you're from California and moved to CDA and are going to end up destroying Idaho. What a shame

Last edited by ribka; 01/12/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[

Credibility doesnt matter. They are a powerful group. They also partner up with law enforcement to provide training, etc.

LEO agencies pretty much schit canned the SPLC news and intel reports years ago because it contained so many falsehoods

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[

LEO agencies pretty much schit canned the SPLC news and intel reports years ago because it contained so many falsehoods

Cool but we're talking about the ADL, not the SPLC. Hopefully they schit can the ADL but don't hold your breath.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From their website:
More law enforcement turn to ADL than to any other non-governmental organization for training, information and resources—to combat extremism, terrorism and hate crimes. ADL works with every major federal, state and local law enforcement agency, from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to major city police departments, state police, highway patrol and sheriffs’ departments. Over the past decade, we have trained 150,000 law enforcement personnel—at no cost to taxpayers. This work is designed to protect people and communities from hate, extremism and terrorism.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by RAS
We have been told for four years that Trump stole the election in 2016. Even spent $37 million of taxpayer money to feed into the hoax.

But now, with nearly 500 people saying under penalty of perjury that election fraud happened in 2020, people aren’t allowed to talk about it.

Got it.

Well said partner.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You've mastered dumbphuckery. Congrats. Enjoy your TV.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
500 people will never out truth 75+ million.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It's pretty much that way already. The only White "conservatives" that have any air time are neocons like Hannitwit and a scant few others. The only other goys are Indian, or the most-revered "black conservatives". Do you see Pat Buchanan or Ann Coulter on TV anymore?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
So, the video of biden admitting to Treason, by having the most sophisticated voter theft system ever built in place to guarantee he wins, and the Treasonous judges at all levels denying that hard evidence means justice was served in your eyes, regardless of the fact TREASON was committed at all levels to push the fraud under the carpet?
You just admitted to being a traitor, by your own words, for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
These Democrats have acted brazenly and completely out in the open. Biden was on television for everyone to see bragging about extorting a foreign government using U.S. money as a lever, he was seen suffering from dementia, he was seen perversely mishandling little girls, and it is obvious with or without him admitting it that the Democrat Party for whatever reason (to be seen shortly) fraudulently elected him or Ms. Harris as president by inventing votes that do NOT exist. Nothing has been pushed under the carpet.

I was meaning the court cases were pushed under the carpet, being they were not allowed to be heard.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Not one single big name "conservative" Talk Radio icon attempted to organize a multi-million man ARMED march on the Supreme Court to demand the cases be heard, and stay no matter how long, until they were accepted and had their day in court.

That fact alone shows and proves they are all nothing but fakes filling their pockets with as much gold as possible before the show comes to an end.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.