Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
In case nobody noticed, they won. They have complete control of the government. By taking bold illegal steps they have stolen the presidency and now the senate. And held onto the House. The courts have proven that they will not impede the Democrats. The bureaucracy and even most of the high ranking military support them. They now have 2 whole years and they realize they have to complete their total revenge and retribution with viciousness and speed. Get ready for it.

And it's far harder to undo something than it is to get it implemented in the 1st place.

Half this country has no clue of what's coming, no matter how they voted.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's coming Communist rule of America with all the gulags to get us there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They are just trying to give reason for the public to storm the Capitol Bldg. once again....

the left thinks their schitt doesn't stink....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We're seeing rule #5 being implemented

1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.

3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)

5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.

7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.

8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They better be careful for what they do.

Payback will bite them.

They aren't worried about payback, & even if the R's were to re-gain either house, which is very doubtful, they don't play hardball.........................so the Demons are not worried in the least.

But we should be.................they now have the ability to enact all kind of insane BS law, & I believe they will go beyond our worst fear in every area.

They are out to completely destroy any & all aspects of conservatism & anyone who is opposed to them. They have absolutely gone berserk with power, hate & vindictiveness.

This country is in for a very rude awakening, really quick like..................the only thing these people understand is a punch in the face so people better get ready for a fight or an ass whipping of a magnitude we never foresaw is in store for us all.

MM
Well said.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

So which is it? Is voting a privilege, or a fundamental right?
Oh we have the RIGHT to vote - but NOT the right to challenge those who cheat to win....

Originally Posted by plainsman456
They better be careful for what they do.

Payback will bite them.

They aren't worried about payback, & even if the R's were to re-gain either house, which is very doubtful, they don't play hardball.........................so the Demons are not worried in the least.

But we should be.................they now have the ability to enact all kind of insane BS law, & I believe they will go beyond our worst fear in every area.

They are out to completely destroy any & all aspects of conservatism & anyone who is opposed to them. They have absolutely gone berserk with power, hate & vindictiveness.

This country is in for a very rude awakening, really quick like..................the only thing these people understand is a punch in the face so people better get ready for a fight or an ass whipping of a magnitude we never foresaw is in store for us all.

MM
Truth - all of it............

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
What's coming Communist rule of America with all the gulags to get us there.

Our system of liberty had become like a house eaten up by termites. It looked sturdy from the outside, but was ready to be blown down by the first strong wind that came along.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We are now without rule of law.

this, exactly

We should make the most of it then.

Restore the Constitution.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe enough people will finally wake up and we take a few more state legislatures in the mid terms. Then we can move forward on the Article V convention and term limits their asses in DC.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, we can hope for that...................enough states giving DC the finger is about all that's left for a while & that number has to be pretty big & united in their resistance to the fed 's pressure, ie, purse strings.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, we can hope for that...................enough states giving DC the finger is about all that's left for a while & that number has to be pretty big & united in their resistance to the fed 's pressure, ie, purse strings.

MM

I can't think of a better way to take power away from the long standing corruption in DC than to force term limits on them and fire half of Congress in the next 4 years. Not to mention the statement it would make that we're done with the crap.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Maybe enough people will finally wake up and we take a few more state legislatures in the mid terms. Then we can move forward on the Article V convention and term limits their asses in DC.

Well good luck with that! Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Well good luck with that! Hah!

We only need a couple more state legislatures to have a super majority of states and DC won't have any choice in the matter.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ha, I saw something about this...read the quotes and then read the 14th amendment...they don't even comprehend what it says and means. Basically illiterate congressmen and women...there's a shock, huh?

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Ha, I saw something about this...read the quotes and then read the 14th amendment...they don't even comprehend what it says and means. Basically illiterate congressmen and women...there's a shock, huh?

Yeah but at this point, the Constitution is whatever they want it to be for whatever agenda they want to pursue. And we've seen that the courts don't seem interested in challenging on that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
NOBODY in Washington is on "our" side. I hope you guys understand that. We can come up with all these "what-if" scenarios for things, but they are irrelevant on a national level. DC is The Swamp, full of Swamp Creatures. They have also infested every State Capitol and most local jurisdictions as well. This cannot and will not change until The Swamp is thoroughly hunted out, and all the vermin exterminated. Right now, none of these vermin are truly afraid of us, so the future is full of worse and worse tyranny.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
NOBODY in Washington is on "our" side. I hope you guys understand that. We can come up with all these "what-if" scenarios for things, but they are irrelevant on a national level. DC is The Swamp, full of Swamp Creatures. They have also infested every State Capitol and most local jurisdictions as well. This cannot and will not change until The Swamp is thoroughly hunted out, and all the vermin exterminated. Right now, none of these vermin are truly afraid of us, so the future is full of worse and worse tyranny.

Nullifying our votes with election theft systems goes a long way in alleviating their fear of the electorate.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I trust the Republicans in my local legislature a Hell of a lot more than the scum in DC.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nullifying our votes with election theft systems goes a long way in alleviating their fear of the voter.

Especially since the only "violent uprising" against the election theft came from a bunch of antifa plants in the crowd of protesters.

People seem to forget that protesting is begging your betters to notice you. They give no fuucks, as long as you are begging them for something.

It's when we stop begging, stop voting, stop paying taxes, stop giving ANY government representative any quarter at all that things will begin to change. And then it will get much worse before it begins to get better.

What other choice do we have, though, if we wish to be free men? I'm sincerely asking.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All I know is that I have personally gotten results from my State reps. I have sat down with one for lunch to discuss issues. They are our neighbors in the community. They haven't yet gone to DC and been fully swampified, well many haven't anyway. And if they really piss me off, I could be at their office in a couple hours. I know there are scum politicians everywhere but being locally accountable to people definitely helps imo. At least, it's the best option we have at this point.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.