Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Mine came equipped with her own Taurus 38Spec. and was trained in it's use. Too many death threats from a deranged ex.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The ones that want to always kiss and make up

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was going to say a Shield Maiden

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
A half breed Cheyenne woman looped up on firewater. Don't ask me how i know this.

A full blooded Jicarilla Apache women looped up on Bacardi rum. The sex was great but in the aftermath I barely escaped intact.....

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
My wife runs the finances. That right there is scary. She worked at a bank and I was always afraid she would hot card me. When you put your card in the ATM machine and it keeps it and doesn't give you any money.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Starla.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If the fight is a cussing fight, mine wins hands down. Fist fight, not so much.
She’s mean as a snake, and she readily admits that (in private)!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackbrush
My knife wielding Brazilian ex-wife... Top that chit. I'm much happier and wiser and older now.

One to protect you, or one that won't remove your offending body parts?

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are too worried about the crazy ones. I fear the woman that will calmly and coolly put one in my ear while I watch the TV.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One that is at home with the kids but ready and willing to come bail you out of jail or pick you up at some random address with a call or text.

Chicks fighting is disgusting. If you need or want one to back you up you’re both fugking losers and I pray you don’t breed.

MAGA
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Mine never asks why my quick trip turned into a 12 hour trip to the river fishing or if I was hunting the next day. I work too much and she’s pretty tolerant. She also doesn’t say anything when she’s mad. I’ve seen her fall almost severing her liver being 5’7” and 95 lbs against a sharp protruding rock formation isn’t good. She didn’t go to the hospital for 3 days at which point she’d had pooling blood from internal bleeding but it was coagulating so they kept her under watch a week and ordered bed rest a month. I had EMTs up the mountain in 30 mins. Probably a dozen or more, it’s a hard access and requires a bunch to rope out a board. She came to and refused the board walking out with that nearly severed liver. Told me she was a little uncomfortable two days later but I should go fishing so I did while she took it easy and watched out herd of kids. The next day was when she got checked out and immediately admitted.

So she’s pretty freaking tough. She doesn’t get openly mad. She’s a Bio and smart as anyone I know. She’s so calculated when we have a houseful playing board games she wins or if it’s a team type game she coordinates everyone on her teams moves and explains as she’s dominating five moves ahead how it’ll beat the other team.

Scary part, she worked with Infectious Diseases. Bad stuff like stuff that I don’t even want to think about. She also tested SARS/Covid type outbreaks.

Needless to say, if I disappear of here watch the news for some crazy rare disease killing one guy. She’d be able to kill you probably without you knowing it hours or days. I think she likes me mostly so I’m probably ok.

LoL, she doesn’t like to shop or spend money either. She definitely married down.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This one

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you get hurt she needs to be a nurse... with a great right hook.

(stolen from someone else's post)
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I was thinking more along the lines of one that can keep the rifles loaded and hand full ones to me when needed.

Like in those old Frontier Movies, when the Injuns are attacking the cabin, the shutters are closed, and you're shooting out the chink holes in wall.

"Hand me another Mabel, this one's done run dry agin' "

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JOG
You guys are too worried about the crazy ones. I fear the woman that will calmly and coolly put one in my ear while I watch the TV.

LOL.

Its ok honey. You go up and go bed and sleep. I'll be up later.
smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by JOG

LOL.

Its ok honey. You go up and go bed and sleep. I'll be up later.
smile

My wife watches them dang British mystery programs. Midsummer Murders and such.

I told her I need to send a letter to my relatives, if anything happens to me unexpectedly, make sure they check for poison. Them Brit gals always seem to using that tactic.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I was thinking more along the lines of one that can keep the rifles loaded and hand full ones to me when needed.

Like in those old Frontier Movies, when the Injuns are attacking the cabin, the shutters are closed, and you're shooting out the chink holes in wall.

I remember Barak's incident driving home one night. Telling his wife to have a shotgun loaded when he got there. IIRC, she handed it out the door and then closed and locked it as directed.

Thats a good one!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
Winner

Originally Posted by Dess
Lagertha, the Viking.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from ]

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gremcat
Mine never asks why my quick trip turned into a 12 hour trip to the river fishing or if I was hunting the next day. I work too much and she’s pretty tolerant. She also doesn’t say anything when she’s mad. I’ve seen her fall almost severing her liver being 5’7” and 95 lbs against a sharp protruding rock formation isn’t good. She didn’t go to the hospital for 3 days at which point she’d had pooling blood from internal bleeding but it was coagulating so they kept her under watch a week and ordered bed rest a month. I had EMTs up the mountain in 30 mins. Probably a dozen or more, it’s a hard access and requires a bunch to rope out a board. She came to and refused the board walking out with that nearly severed liver. Told me she was a little uncomfortable two days later but I should go fishing so I did while she took it easy and watched out herd of kids. The next day was when she got checked out and immediately admitted.

So she’s pretty freaking tough. She doesn’t get openly mad. She’s a Bio and smart as anyone I know. She’s so calculated when we have a houseful playing board games she wins or if it’s a team type game she coordinates everyone on her teams moves and explains as she’s dominating five moves ahead how it’ll beat the other team.

Scary part, she worked with Infectious Diseases. Bad stuff like stuff that I don’t even want to think about. She also tested SARS/Covid type outbreaks.

Needless to say, if I disappear of here watch the news for some crazy rare disease killing one guy. She’d be able to kill you probably without you knowing it hours or days. I think she likes me mostly so I’m probably ok.

LoL, she doesn’t like to shop or spend money either. She definitely married down.

So nice. The brits call that lurve.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I remember Barak's incident driving home one night. Telling his wife to have a shotgun loaded when he got there. IIRC, she handed it out the door and then closed and locked it as directed.

Thats a good one!

Never heard about that one.

I need to keep that in mind.

It's awfully dark and lonely on the road out here. Might be nice to have backup ready if I'm being followed.

In it is contentment

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,799 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,414
Posts18,528,194
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.