P
I'll see it when I believe it.

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

What's wrong with Trump?

He should have released this stuff a year of two ago.

OK, I voted for him but he sure made a lot of stupid mistakes.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stophel
He has apparently declassified everything on the Russiagate hoax, and also on Obama spying on him, etc. Supposedly these files will be publicly available within the next couple of days. I haven't heard yet if there's anything else.

No matter what he releases, no matter how damning for the Democrats, because it will get zero reverberation in the MSM or on the Mainstream Internet, it will have almost zero political impact. Control the MSM and you control perception, and thus politics.

Nail on the head.

And the reason why some of us continue to rail against overwhelming Jewish control of the media and the central banks.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by jmh3
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jmh3
He's declassifying it so he can include it in his book.

The book that no publisher will publish, no store will sell, and no Internet site will allow

He can publish it himself and it will sell even if the only place you can get it is in a gun shop.

It will be as popular as Jr's book that they have to give away. It was at the top of the best seller's list its first week because the rnc along with other republican organizations bought them in bulk to give away. Probably has not sold a copy since. They are selling for $5 at walmart. I saw him on pigman the series giving away autographed copies. I can just imagine how many ended up in the garbage.

Maybe if Trump writes a book, yeah right, the epoch times can give it away with a subscription

President Trump has a few big seller successful books , you nose picking booger eating dumbass/democrat .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

What's wrong with Trump?

He should have released this stuff a year of two ago.

OK, I voted for him but he sure made a lot of stupid mistakes.

Indy I hear what you’re saying about this and I feel the same way as so many others here and elsewhere do.

I can only surmise that he rightfully knew that his election would be a landslide and after that he could feed it out as he wanted and at critical junctures of his second administration to get what he wanted.

Ymmv.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 1,451 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,420
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.