Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 16bore
So all the good guys stay home, and a bunch of antifa scum disguises itself as our side, riots and burns down cities. The media is sure to report that violent protests were carried out by terrorists disguised as Trump supporters, right?

Not in a million years.

An interesting thought process, though. It becomes evident that all this leftist violence serves the purpose of generating support for abolishing the right to public assembly and protest. How to counter this effectively??

Except there’s going to be thousands of cameras rolling to watch it all. The National Guard, FBI, and Mall Cops are completely jacked and on high alert. Anyone who so much as throws a spitball goes to prison.

Wouldn’t it be nice to watch Antifa and BLM get the ass whooping they deserve? I’m mean schit, they had free reign all summer.

We already know from obscure sources that there were leftists masquerading as Trump supporters participating in the violence at the capitol. All they have to do is wear a red MAGA hat, disrupt and destroy, and we get the blame in the lamestream media. It shouldn't be hard to figure that much out.

Here is the solution: show up peacefully and defend Capitol buildings from the Antifa and BLM hotheads dressed up as Trump supporters.

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 01/15/21.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
It is not your silence that is needed. It is in fact your will to stand up for what is right.

Except, making sure you're on the right side is most important. The Trump side is not the right side, nor is the Biden side. The sooner the Republican side can wash their hands of Trump and return to its strong wholesome principles that no swing voter can argue against, the sooner the left loses a unifying enemy and this country can get back on track.

So what politician(s) meet your strict interpretation of a real REPUBLICAN, since Trump doesn't meet your direction this country needs to head?

I believe President Trump has done more to CORRECT the direction this country was headed than any other politician, regardless of party affiliation. Even the past Democrats claimed to be for the wall, but never did squat.... but President Trump did.

It's really irrelevant who meets my interpretation of a real republican. Rather, I simply urge people to put their support behind honorable people. If you can't think of any current ones, then use the next 2 years to build support around the honorable people that you do know and are are willing to become candidates.

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 01/15/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jmh3
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jmh3
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
How well has silence worked out so far ?

Please advise.

He shouldn't have used the word "silent". He's proposing a 24 hour national strike by half the adult population (the productive half). It would get some attention.

Allow me to rephrase, please.

How has sitting on your ass with your mouths shut for more than 24 hours worked out so far ?

It hasn't because we all still go to work and keep society running and the money flowing in to the IRS.

I guess that 24 hours of sitting on our asses and listening to Simon and Garfunkle’s “The Sound of Silence “ is really gonna put a kink in the IRS’ ass.

Yep, should work, let’s do it. I’ll do most of mine on the deer stand if that’s okay.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hemiallen
It is not your silence that is needed. It is in fact your will to stand up for what is right.

Except, making sure you're on the right side is most important. The Trump side is not the right side, nor is the Biden side. The sooner the Republican side can wash their hands of Trump and return to its strong wholesome principles that no swing voter can argue against, the sooner the left loses a unifying enemy and this country can get back on track.

So what politician(s) meet your strict interpretation of a real REPUBLICAN, since Trump doesn't meet your direction this country needs to head?

I believe President Trump has done more to CORRECT the direction this country was headed than any other politician, regardless of party affiliation. Even the past Democrats claimed to be for the wall, but never did squat.... but President Trump did.

It's really irrelevant who meets my interpretation of a real republican. Rather, I simply urge people to put their support behind honorable people. If you can't think of any current ones, then use the next 2 years to build support around the honorable people that you do know and are are willing to become candidates.

Presently akin to rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

My main fear is we are being setup (we being the country). they have put so much out about "armed protests" and brought in the national guard already, that I fear there is NO WAY that something doesn't happen. If people turn out, my fear is LARGE groups will turn out on both sides, we then need just 1 idiot to start something and it spins out of control.

We are being setup, the only way to avoid it is STAY AWAY,

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So all the good guys stay home, and a bunch of antifa scum disguises itself as our side, riots and burns down cities. The media is sure to report that violent protests were carried out by terrorists disguised as Trump supporters, right?

Not in a million years.

An interesting thought process, though. It becomes evident that all this leftist violence serves the purpose of generating support for abolishing the right to public assembly and protest. How to counter this effectively??

Except there’s going to be thousands of cameras rolling to watch it all. The National Guard, FBI, and Mall Cops are completely jacked and on high alert. Anyone who so much as throws a spitball goes to prison.

Wouldn’t it be nice to watch Antifa and BLM get the ass whooping they deserve? I’m mean schit, they had free reign all summer.

We already know from obscure sources that there were leftists masquerading as Trump supporters participating in the violence at the capitol. All they have to do is wear a red MAGA hat, disrupt and destroy, and we get the blame in the lamestream media. It shouldn't be hard to figure that much out.

Here is the solution: show up peacefully and defend Capitol buildings from the Antifa and BLM hotheads dressed up as Trump supporters.

Worked so well on January 6th, eh?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Geez. Really. Trump not the answer. A hell of a lot better than any republican from the swamp we've had.

I get what you are saying thought, but Trump was the answer. Just got took down by the swamp by both republicans and dems. Hate em both at this point. Not sure what to do though. Can't not vote. Can't vote D. Can't vote independent that gives it to D.. We are truly screwed.

Only option is wait until they start passing bills that are stupid and refuse them.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Not in a million years.

You don't seem to get it. Regardless of what factually occurs, the media will present it as what the agenda requires, and the government will use the media's version of events to push that agenda.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Not in a million years.

You don't seem to get it. Regardless of what factually occurs, the media will present it as what the agenda requires, and the government will use the media's version of events to push that agenda.

Okay, fine then. Stay home, stay silent. If sensible minds do not represent the right, someone else will.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by rost495
Geez. Really. Trump not the answer. A hell of a lot better than any republican from the swamp we've had.

I get what you are saying thought, but Trump was the answer. Just got took down by the swamp by both republicans and dems. Hate em both at this point. Not sure what to do though. Can't not vote. Can't vote D. Can't vote independent that gives it to D.. We are truly screwed.

Only option is wait until they start passing bills that are stupid and refuse them.

Yes, I really think there are more effective candidates than Trump. Wait, oh, I get it. You just wanted to send someone to the DC to burn it all down. Never mind, I thought we were looking to fix some problems.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Not in a million years.

Okay, fine then. Stay home, stay silent. If sensible minds do not represent the right, someone else will.

Again, it doesn't matter. If I were planning to do anything, it wouldn't be on the day that they have told me is the "big" event, nor at the place where they told me the event was happening. I also wouldn't announce it all over the Communications Spying Network known as social media. How retarded can you get?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 21, 54 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.