Hop To
Page 77 of 116 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 115 116
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Cum gargler,

Seeing how you won't post any camping, shooting, hunting & even fishing photographic evidence of your achievements, due to them being "imaginary" interests, I guessing you, again, can't prove you standing here, other than your imaginary pseudo bull$hit stories.

Unlike me, who actually does it all, posts it all & is actually aware of where my limitations lie.

For example: I know nothing about hand guns, so I don't pretend too. Never posted jack diddly $hit about them.

You should consider that, & basically stop posting about anything, 'cause all your "stories" have holes & you keep getting caught out via your ego !

Unless you go through the user list and trash every single person who has posted here and hasn't posted pics, you simply just proved you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol, no one believes you

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Cum gargler,

Seeing how you won't post any camping, shooting, hunting & even fishing photographic evidence of your achievements, due to them being "imaginary" interests, I guessing you, again, can't prove you standing here, other than your imaginary pseudo bull$hit stories.

Unlike me, who actually does it all, posts it all & is actually aware of where my limitations lie.

For example: I know nothing about hand guns, so I don't pretend too. Never posted jack diddly $hit about them.

You should consider that, & basically stop posting about anything, 'cause all your "stories" have holes & you keep getting caught out via your ego !

You forgot to "quote" my post with your reply.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The only people who have "established [cough]" I add nothing are the mentally deranged closet commies here, like you, fool, being all you have is your gaslighting, and name calling to project your imaginary baddazz image you work so hard to establish on the net, while you feed your narcissism.

You have zero hard evidence to prove your position, and are nothing more than good laughing entertainment.

But that is what you closet democrats do, when the facts hit too close to home, you mentally deranged cyber troll commie.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/15/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Yes, probably, cock breath !

We've all, already established you add nothing but $hit n lies to this subject, so [bleep] !

Swing harder, you'll hit it further ! BWAHAHAHAHA

The only people who have "established [cough]" I add nothing are the mentally deranged closet commies here, like you, fool, being all you have is your gaslighting, and name calling to project your imaginary baddazz image you work so hard to establish on the net, while you feed your narcissism.

You have zero hard evidence to prove your position, are are nothing more than good laughing entertainment.

My niece is still in more 24HC dead critter pics than you.

GFY

You belong in a mental sanitarium...and you debate like the dumbazz closet democrat you are with your gaslighting, and zero hard evidence to support your mental fantasies you dream up.

Um, wasn't gaslighting last weeks word ?

Still got nothing & definitely nothing new to add.

Poor elkyJizz69 got no friends & adds no value to this community.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cum gargler,

Unless you go through the user list and trash every single person who has posted here and hasn't posted pics, you simply just proved you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber troll.

No, you're the only non contributor !

Paul.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

We've all, already established you add nothing but $hit n lies to this subject, so [bleep] !

You have zero hard evidence to prove your position, and are nothing more than good laughing entertainment.

What about lying? That qualifies as mentally deranged closet commie behavior, right?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You have zero hard evidence to prove your position, are are nothing more than good laughing entertainment.

GFY

You belong in a mental sanitarium...and you debate like the dumbazz closet democrat you are with your gaslighting, and zero hard evidence to support your mental fantasies you dream up.

Um, wasn't gaslighting last weeks word ?

Still got nothing & definitely nothing new to add.

Poor elkyJizz69 got no friends & adds no value to this community.

Just like all commies, you all form a pack, just like the democrat ghetto rats in Chicago, answer posts to your friends and not posted to you that expose them, and start repeating your lies, just like all democrats.

Gaslighting is every week's word, being that is all you closet democrats have.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Cum gargler,

Don't get mad because you are a troll who didn't get to see my pics others have.

They are laughing at you, and enjoying watching you make a complete fool out of yourself.

"He is far from Stupid"

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Hey, weren't you the idiot cop who stated just here the other day, you thought you should have the right to kill someone who resisted arrest?

Yeah, that was you......sure was....

You're a mental case pal, and a disgrace to all who wore the badge for the right reasons

Speaking of lying..........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cum gargler,

But that is what you closet democrats do, when the facts hit too close to home, you mentally deranged cyber troll commie.

& yet, you knew I was replying to you !!!

LOL

Priceless !!!!!!!!

Paul.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tikkanut

why wait for a new page ?

caught Conrad lookin at her

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Let's improve the view on the new page.

Last edited by horse1; 01/15/21.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cum gargler,

Don't get mad because you are a troll who didn't get to see my pics others have.

They are laughing at you, and enjoying watching you make a complete fool out of yourself.

If you read the body of my reply, you'll note that I do actually post "photographic" evidence, of my outdoor life, beautiful wife & family.

Pity you can't do the same, but don't worry, I do not pity you in the least.

grin

Paul.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by NH K9

Hey, weren't you the idiot cop who stated just here the other day, you thought you should have the right to kill someone who resisted arrest?

Yeah, that was you......sure was....

You're a mental case pal, and a disgrace to all who wore the badge for the right reasons

Speaking of lying..........

I might have got you mixed up with another LEO troll idiot here who said they thought deadly force was acceptable when a person was resisting arrest.

When someone is being trolled by multiple trolls lying nonstop about me, it's a little hard to keep up with who said what lie or who stated they thought deadly force was acceptable when a person was resisting arrest.

For the record, are you saying you never stated, "deadly force was acceptable when a person was resisting arrest."?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Cum gargler,

LOL

Priceless !!!!!!!!

You were continuing your mental derangement of my not posting pictures, so it was obvious.

Keep posting. It's the spitting image of an alcoholic idiot closet democrat's verbiage.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cum gargler,

LOL

Priceless !!!!!!!!

You were continuing your mental derangement of my not posting pictures, so it was obvious.

Keep posting. It's the spitting image of an alcoholic idiot closet democrat's verbiage.

Heading home now to my family, we'll catch up next week, as I don't do the innanet on the weekends.

It's something you would now about me, if you knew anything at all.

Hey, butt bandit, don't forget to dump the "used" tissues out the waste basket, in you Mom's basement !

Paul.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Phewwww.
Just got done chugging down some H2O.
Been training for next deer season last couple of weeks.
Couple bucks beat me doing the Daniel Day Lewis last of the mohicans run thru the woods stuff this season.
Dammm.....

Me and a buncha other buck runners been training together.
In 2 or 3 weeks we are gonna start running with our rifles also.

Can anyone teach me golf?????
All I ever played was putt putt minature golf stoned outta my mind as a teenager.

And glow golf with my daughters as a upright citizens brigade dad.

I have found golf balls all over the planet in some of the strangest places.

You golf guys are a strange bunch for sure.

Last edited by renegade50; 01/15/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

GFY

Do you put your niece's dead kills in the back of your van too, like you showed in your picture you posted, so deer ticks can be spread throughout the van and possibly bite someone down the road, and give them lyme disease. I'd hate to have a dumazz uncle like you, who would carelessly expose "anyone" to lyme disease from deer ticks, because of their sheer stupidity like you displayed.

Last time I heard about someone who pulled that maneuver, the ceiling was covered with ticks.

But then again, you were proud of your certificate to be able to give a non-proven shot to humans, and risk their lives........

Now, if that isn't a great reply to your GFY, then you can simply KMA.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It's something you would now about me, if you knew anything at all.

It's never been a habit of mine to associate with white trash closet democrats, and what little I've ever heard or seen about them has always confirmed their stupidity is not worth my time.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GFY

Do you put your niece's dead kills in the back of your van too, like you showed in your picture you posted, so deer ticks can be spread throughout the van and possibly bite someone down the road, and give them lyme disease. I'd hate to have a dumazz uncle like you, who would carelessly expose "anyone" to lyme disease from deer ticks, because of their sheer stupidity like you displayed.

Last time I heard about someone who pulled that maneuver, the ceiling was covered with ticks.

But then again, you were proud of your certificate to be able to give a non-proven shot to humans, and risk their lives........

Now, if that isn't a great reply to your GFY, then you can simply KMA.

Putting dead critters into any vehicle isn't something you're ever going to need to worry about.

But, you can do this amazing thing called cleaning.

My niece says you're a lying puzzy. And she could out drive you on the golf course.

GFY

Page 77 of 116 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.