Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I keep hearing chatter about on one side, how the "white hats" are in charge and all these arrests are going down. Some say this weekend, others have a whole scenario envisioned where people are arrested at China Joe's inauguration.

Then we have all this stuff about how Trump supporters need to stay home because False Flags are planned at the various capitols implicating Trump supporters...as if the modus operandi has not thus far been to create Trump supporters from Bejing Biden ones and then the complicit news media calls them terrorists and such anyway.

All this stuff about the nation's capitol being flooded with troops and those on our side eagerly awaiting the internet suddenly going dead, blackouts and utilizing your prepper supplies and bottled water for two weeks while the whole of the NWO is arrested and the military tribunals start. The other side salivates about taking over.

I am uneasy. I am not advocating going out and raising hell this weekend or on inauguration day, but there's a lot of folks talking about how we should all stay home. It would sure be easier for the commies, whether it be home-grown ones bent on gun confiscation or whether all these rumors about Chinese troops either here or near here just taking us over due to the traitors in high places, if we are all cowering in the dark due to blackouts where we're expecting Team Trump and the military to rescue us all.

All I hear from the military is treasonous shixt from the top brass. Sorry. That's just how it is. Whenever the poleece get press, all I hear out of that end is stuff about Trump supporters being Domestic Terrorists too.

I'll admit I have no clue. I would like nothing better than to sit back and watch the arrests of commies unfold, however my common sense tells me it ain't gonna happen.

The only advice I have folks, is to watch your back. The time is perfect for a takeover. If it's the good guys, no worries. But the takeover could just as easily be orchestrated by the bad guys.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pay no attention to the complete nonsense. Its being spread by agitators praying on the easily conned Qtards.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You got that right brother.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

So true.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

this exactly

WTF is America thinking ?

the other 40% of America ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Pay no attention to the complete nonsense. Its being spread by agitators praying on the easily conned Qtards.

Explain why 20,000+ troops are in Washington. I think it may be prudent to be very wary in the upcoming weeks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Q balls have reached the point of being a cult. "Q" and all the other youtube underground warriors videoing themselves in their garages or at their kitchen tables "Listen up, guys! Got some very interesting intel! This comes from a very reliable source....." Ugh.

Their leader Q has lied to them for years... doesn't matter. They still believe. At one point, he (assuming it is a "he") even says "disinformation is necessary"... In other words, if I say something that happens to come true, then that was good intel. For all the rest of the schidt that doesn't come to pass...well, that was disinformation! Got all the bases covered there.

I don't know what is going to happen. I don't think things are going to go perfectly smoothly... hell, 30,000 troops in DC, SOMETHING is going on.... Trump may yet have something. I cannot imagine what. Does he have enough high ranking military officers loyal to him? I doubt it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Q-bers need to take selfies when it finally dawns on them that they were being strung along and played as pawns of the Left all this while...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Q-bers need to take selfies when it finally dawns on them that they were being strung along and played as pawns of the Left all this while...

Bingo

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I'll admit I have no clue.

Me too! I did see this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/15/mike-lindell-mypillow-trump-white-house-martial-law

My Pillow founder and Trump supporter Mike Lindell was photographed entering the West Wing of the White House on Friday, carrying notes which seemed to advocate the imposition of martial law.

On his Facebook page on Friday, the mustachioed seller of sleep aids wrote: “Keep the faith everyone! We will have our president Donald Trump 4 more years!’

Later a Washington Post photographer caught images of Lindell in which parts of notes he carried were visible. Among visible text were the words “Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the”, “martial law if necessary” and “Move Kash Patel to CIA Acting”.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
curiouser and curiouser....

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I heard on CK that the National park police said there will be two Free Speech zone "boxes" allowing only 100 people each into an airport security type zone.

So if you want to put yourself in a secure box well....
Use your imagination.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is well known that the The Guardian is a left wing paper. The article shown is so full of bias and untruths that it was not worth reading..

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is well known that the The Guardian is a left wing paper. The article shown is so full of bias and untruths that it was not worth reading..

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
Does he have enough high ranking military officers loyal to him? I doubt it.

Who is the CiC?

Who curently is in and what is that chain of command?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sometime making people see the truth is like trying to talk that 3000 ton bolder back up the mountainside after it has been jarred loose and about to crush you house.
Q-bers are delusional .

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
They showed the movie "The Patriot" several times in the last week.
Is this a sign that the top brass are going down first?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never understood the Q thing.

As for lindell and martial law, if it's down to a former crack addict bedware maker that Trump can depend on, we are screwed guys.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.