Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
VIDEO:
https://www.brighteon.com/487d509e-e0ae-46c9-8c84-b6012616f349

NATURAL IMMUNITY AFTER CATCHING COVID LONG- LASTING

However...

They are NOT sure if those vaccinated are capable of spreading the infectious virus. Neither is there evidence of long term safety.

Summary:. Study shows that those who had the virus developed a natural immune response and did not get sick again from the covid 19. This is what normally takes place after getting sick from other viruses.

This is GREAT NEWS for those who got sick and recovered!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
VIDEO:

However...

They are NOT sure if those vaccinated are capable of spreading the infectious virus. Neither is there evidence of long term safety.

Summary:. Study shows that those who had the virus developed a natural immune response and did not get sick again from the covid 19. This is what normally takes place after getting sick from other viruses.

I'm fairly certain that the "flu" I had from December 24, 2019, through the end of that month, was COVID19, even though it wasn't identified as being in the US at that point. I'd never had a flu quite like it, and its effects lasted about a month. I'd sure like to take a test for antibodies to verify this.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
VIDEO:

However...

I'm fairly certain that the "flu" I had from December 24, 2019, through the end of that month, was COVID19, even though it wasn't identified as being in the US at that point. I'd never had a flu quite like it, and its effects lasted about a month. I'd sure like to take a test for antibodies to verify this.

I've heard other accounts like yours.
Depending on what news sources you follow, there's some who believe that it went from the Chapel Hill NC bio lab to Wuhan. When it was released is still a little mystery if it occured before the chinese media blitz.

I believe you. Sounds like you got hit hard.
According to the citation posted, it sounds like you are good to go.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Well, my wife's niece now has covid-19 for the 2nd time. Lost sense of taste and smell both times, tested positive both times. There goes that theory...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
PS Hawkeye,

Do you know of a reliable and valid test available besides the PCR?

https://www.brighteon.com/7fd6e338-3a04-44ed-b5f9-33476dc11af0

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
VIDEO:

However...

I had this same experience about 30 after yours. My daughter had just before me with the same symptoms.

Black Cows Matter!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by remaction
Well, my wife's niece now has covid-19 for the 2nd time. Lost sense of taste and smell both times, tested positive both times. There goes that theory...

The wife of a guy that works for me has lost smell and taste twice - negative both times.

Pretty sure I had it late Dec 2019 to February 2020. Kept coming back. I'm blaming a chinese student.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I would not bet the farm on not getting it twice. One of the guys on our duck hunt earlier this week claims he has had it twice. Health care worker, mid-50's, physically active, no comorbidities. My understanding, was not "down and out" with it either time. However, more severe symptoms than what I had both instances.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I would suspect the first test.

It is not fool proof.

They should have tested for anti bodies.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just get a shirt that says "I survived the China virus' and you are mask and vaccination exempt

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Interesting that it is long lasting. I know someone who has had it twice. I had it last month and did not plan on getting the vaccine either way.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Just get a shirt that says "I survived the China virus' and you are mask and vaccination exempt

I wish .
There's a lot of social engineering that has been working like a charm.
The chi com communists with cooperation of the medical dictator here, fauci, got universal participation with little resistance.
Had the dweebs XiXing Ping and fauci not had the cooperation of most every Republican/demon cat rep, the guvnors, and business owners, etc. we would Not be required to wear any Oxygen deprivation medical devices, would we?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
VIDEO:

However...

I've heard other accounts like yours.
Depending on what news sources you follow, there's some who believe that it went from the Chapel Hill NC bio lab to Wuhan. When it was released is still a little mystery if it occured before the chinese media blitz.

I believe you. Sounds like you got hit hard.
According to the citation posted, it sounds like you are good to go.

The Red Cross found C19 in about 1% of it's archived blood samples from October, 2019. It was here long before 2020.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dutch, perchance do you have a link to that info?
I had something that tested negative for the flu back in the spring of 2020. Knocked my down for a couple of days, cough lasted long enough for me to go get xrays to make sure I didn't have pneumonia.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dutch, perchance do you have a link to that info?
I had something that tested negative for the flu back in the spring of 2020. Knocked my down for a couple of days, cough lasted long enough for me to go get xrays to make sure I didn't have pneumonia.

I misremembered, it was between December 13 and January 17. But still, same/sam, especially since the test was for anti bodies, which are prevalent somewhat AFTER infection. Also a suspected case in Italy in September.

Things aren't the way we were told. But we know that.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-united-states-december-2019.html

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My sister who works at a hospital just had part 2 of vaccine last Friday. No adverse effects as of yet. She is also taking ivermectin as is my whole family. She told me she is going to take antibodies test before long just to see what's what. I'll post results once I hear them.

Romans 5:1
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I read about a guy in his early thirties that caught it and had a mild case tested positive then got over it. Three months later he caught it again and tested positive, but this time he had it real bad.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

My wife and I were both sick with some viral ailment from the middle of February to the middle of March...we both became ill on the same day and were both basically fine at the same time. 4 weeks. We never went to see a doctor. I've never been sick like that, but I have been muck sicker with influenza. I've had the real influenza 3 times in my life. Felt like i'd have to die to feel better for 2 weeks each time. I'm certain we had COVID. I'm certain we both have the antibodies. I didn't wear a mask then and I don't, and won't, wear one now. I'm done with this SCAMdemic.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
My sister who works at a hospital just had part 2 of vaccine last Friday. No adverse effects as of yet. She is also taking ivermectin as is my whole family. She told me she is going to take antibodies test before long just to see what's what. I'll post results once I hear them.

Did you hear about the"Gold Standard", the PCR test?
I can't speak to all of the other tests, but I don't put any more trust in them than the inventor of the PCR did in Fauci.

Check it out. It's pretty interesting. If you want more, just ask. There's lits of recorded interviews of the PCR scientist.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
I read about a guy in his early thirties that caught it and had a mild case tested positive then got over it. Three months later he caught it again and tested positive, but this time he had it real bad.

Watch the video on the test. Then ask yourself if he might have had a different infection. Either way, acquired immunity of other viruses, by way of natural means has always trumped the vaccine reactions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,783
Posts18,495,955
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.