Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Just made a baked potato, sour cream was spoiled so I used cottage cheese instead, was pretty good.

Roger, You’re one of my favorites here but you’re better than this......a baked potato?.....really? What happened to crashing into jetties and drunken friends shooting at each other over stolen trucks filled with naked ladies?

A baked fuggin potato? 😂

C’mon man....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just made a baked potato, sour cream was spoiled so I used cottage cheese instead, was pretty good.

Roger, You’re one of my favorites here but you’re better than this......a baked potato?.....really? What happened to crashing into jetties and drunken friends shooting at each other over stolen trucks filled with naked ladies?

A baked fuggin potato? 😂

C’mon man....

On a couple levels I'm glad I'm not alone being concerned with this apparent transformation stuff. Fall in with some cat who you've stabbed pigs with, bashed seaducks just outside the perimeter of a nuclear plant, hustled pool in south TX honky tonk, dragged pieces of freshly shot nilgai across endless mudflats, mated on Cape Cod scalllop draggers in January and much more and now he's a cottage cheese spokesperson? Fark man I fear the end is near. Brother Rog' before the world ends you've got to tell the one about getting caught in the sack with that dude's wife and how he cracked your dome open with a heavy flashlight but luckily you were able to slash his face with your trusty carpet knife and 2 weeks later you lads were bonded for life! Por favor, muchacho. Don't throw it all away over a potato with cottage cheese!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don’t think anybody mentioned coating the outside of a potato in bacon grease and kosher salt before baking.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

A baked fuggin potato? 😂

C’mon man....

On a couple levels I'm glad I'm not alone being concerned with this apparent transformation stuff. Fall in with some cat who you've stabbed pigs with, bashed seaducks just outside the perimeter of a nuclear plant, hustled pool in south TX honky tonk, dragged pieces of freshly shot nilgai across endless mudflats, mated on Cape Cod scalllop draggers in January and much more and now he's a cottage cheese spokesperson? Fark man I fear the end is near. Brother Rog' before the world ends you've got to tell the one about getting caught in the sack with that dude's wife and how he cracked your dome open with a heavy flashlight but luckily you were able to slash his face with your trusty carpet knife and 2 weeks later you lads were bonded for life! Por favor, muchacho. Don't throw it all away over a potato with cottage cheese!

Muddahfuggah got nothing left to prove.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

A baked fuggin potato? 😂

C’mon man....

Muddahfuggah got nothing left to prove.

Lmao, just didn't have sour cream Brother.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
KG....I was hoping that you’d join the conversation and confirm that my thoughts weren’t too far off base. I know that the elderly are more prone to be enthralled by minor things and that food becomes their main focus. The adrenaline withdrawal from a lifetime of living on the edge manifests itself differently but the first incontrovertible and truth isn obsessive focus on baked potatoes. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I like them with all the fixings and slices of sausage

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,081 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,871
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.