Page 1,001 of 2,280 1 2 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 2279 2280
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Are the Marines in DC under the umbrella of the “Emergency Declaration”? Can regular troops, ie not NG, operate in DC whereas they could not do so in a state?

DC is the only place where the Natl. Guard reports to the President.

This!

It’s the Marines that are in DC that I’m wondering about.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Whip #15666507 01/16/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The fact that many of you still believe that our great President Trump still has any real power left to do the things you believe he will is almost laughable and shows you have little idea of how the real Swamp "power structure" works in DC. One of the main reasons for the staged and exaggerated capitol "riots" and following impeachment was to make many of Trumps remaining "allies" in all branches of the Federal government basically publically abandon him which greatly hinders his "power" as President.....and it worked! He is now basically a picture perfect example of a "lame duck" president! I personally believe the President knows this and that is why he has been laying low recently. It is not a familiar nor comfortable position for him.

We all know that President Trump has 0 support from the Dems and now has lost a great bit from "Republican" elected officials from federal level on down. He is basically the President in title alone at this point. Were he to try to invoke the Insurrection Act or similar I would wager that top military brass would refuse the order and immediately run to incoming Biden officials and Piglosi. This would trigger calls for immediate removal via the 25th which in this scenario political lifer Pence might support or an immediate convening of the Senate for the impeachment trial which similarly under these circumstances might succeed.

I also would not discount the great possibility that swamp members from both parties have approached President Trump with an offer to not push for "prosecutions" of him or his family members and/or to not call for or support a Senate impeachment trial after he leaves office if he "goes quietly". This is how the Swamp works in real life!

Even if you still believe you all are right about the "Plan" , you must at least acknowledge that Trump is rapidly running out of time as well as supporters in positions of power to carry out said plan. Those of you thinking something will happen after the inauguration because "they need sworn in to complete the crime" need to realize that the second that Biden is sworn in, Trump loses ALL presidential power and that the Dems minions are now in control!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The fact that many of you still believe that our great President Trump still has any real power left to do the things you believe he will is almost laughable and shows you have little idea of how the real Swamp "power structure" works in DC. One of the main reasons for the staged and exaggerated capitol "riots" and following impeachment was to make many of Trumps remaining "allies" in all branches of the Federal government basically publically abandon him which greatly hinders his "power" as President.....and it worked! He is now basically a picture perfect example of a "lame duck" president! I personally believe the President knows this and that is why he has been laying low recently. It is not a familiar nor comfortable position for him.

We all know that President Trump has 0 support from the Dems and now has lost a great bit from "Republican" elected officials from federal level on down. He is basically the President in title alone at this point. Were he to try to invoke the Insurrection Act or similar I would wager that top military brass would refuse the order and immediately run to incoming Biden officials and Piglosi. This would trigger calls for immediate removal via the 25th which in this scenario political lifer Pence might support or an immediate convening of the Senate for the impeachment trial which similarly under these circumstances might succeed.

I also would not discount the great possibility that swamp members from both parties have approached President Trump with an offer to not push for "prosecutions" of him or his family members and/or to not call for or support a Senate impeachment trial after he leaves office if he "goes quietly". This is how the Swamp works in real life!

Even if you still believe you all are right about the "Plan" , you must at least acknowledge that Trump is rapidly running out of time as well as supporters in positions of power to carry out said plan. Those of you thinking something will happen after the inauguration because "they need sworn in to complete the crime" need to realize that the second that Biden is sworn in, Trump loses ALL presidential power and that the Dems minions are now in control!

^ ^ ^

Ignorant faaaag

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
add #15666542 01/16/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen, but, but the msm is his friend. Now listen, the shark is sharp. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not giving up.

I don’t need a lot of words to try to convince you, or anyone, that I’m not giving up. 😉. All your words won’t convince me to give up but bless your heart for trying. 😘

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Would love to hear who he thinks wielded the power to bring all the troops to DC over the last week.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Whip #15666549 01/16/21
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Whip #15666570 01/16/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God is helping President Trump. Have faith, believe, and pray.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Are the Marines in DC under the umbrella of the “Emergency Declaration”? Can regular troops, ie not NG, operate in DC whereas they could not do so in a state?

The Marine Corp is different in that they are under the operational control of the President and the Operational Chain of Command does not run through Sec Navy.

That's why Marines guard the White House and Camp David.

Precedent is that POTUS has used the Marines in CONUS for hundred of years for "other duties".

From Title 10.

(a)The Marine Corps, within the Department of the Navy, shall be so organized as to include not less than three combat divisions and three air wings, and such other land combat, aviation, and other services as may be organic therein. The Marine Corps shall be organized, trained, and equipped to provide fleet marine forces of combined arms, together with supporting air components, for service with the fleet in the seizure or defense of advanced naval bases and for the conduct of such land operations as may be essential to the prosecution of a naval campaign. In addition, the Marine Corps shall provide detachments and organizations for service on armed vessels of the Navy, shall provide security detachments for the protection of naval property at naval stations and bases, and shall perform such other duties as the President may direct. However, these additional duties may not detract from or interfere with the operations for which the Marine Corps is primarily organized.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Whip #15666666 01/16/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time is Sunday afternoon through Monday night. Listen for EBS.

Just guessing.

IC B3

Whip #15666688 01/16/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 - Psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR

https://www.brighteon.com/1308b62b-3610-4ebb-a29d-082e37b0e7b4

add #15666691 01/16/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by add

Would love to hear who he thinks wielded the power to bring all the troops to DC over the last week.

Actually Jag newsmax is the closest thing to the MSM i have watched in 10 years and that was primarily election coverage but nice try! I know how to source my information from valid sources and look at it realistically and objectively!!

Trump signed the emergency declaration to bring the troops to DC AT THE REQUEST OF the commie DC mayor, FEMA etc, to secure the safety of the coronation of the new dem regime.....not on his own doing or against the mayors wishes etc... that is a HUGE difference you dumb fugg......I served did you add?? I also have family members and close friends who were and some still are higher ranking officers in the Armed Forces including Special Operations areas as well worked in various alphabet "spook" agencies, ALL of whom are staunch Conservative mostly Trump Supporters who also believe, like verified former military command rank guys here on the Fire, that all this Q bullsheit about "the military intervening or being the answer" is just that...bullsheit!!

But carry on believing your anonymous "insiders" and come 20 Jan we will see who is right! I truly wish it was you guys but sadly believe it wont be!

Whip #15666692 01/16/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wouldn’t it be grand to have the marines arrest Biden and Harris on a national and world wide televised, faux inauguration?

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15666711 01/16/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I remember the law regarding control of the NG being changed many years ago under a D administration. In certain events control of the guard is shifted to the US military or POTUS.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Wouldn’t it be grand to have the marines arrest Biden and Harris on a national and world wide televised, faux inauguration?

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15666718 01/17/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Oh and I will add and this is a HUGE blow your hallowed "plan"....that at this point in the process there is no Constitutional provision to KEEP TRUMP IN OFFICE! This means that even if the "certified election winners" Biden/Harris would be arrested etc as your scenarios allude to , while it may be some justice, it does NOT overturn the election results which have been "certified" by a joint vote of Congress and make Trump the "winner" and give him a deserved 2nd term! As much as it sucks the reality is that there is no Constitutional path in place at this point in the process for Trump to remain for a 2nd term!

Also If you really think there are many, if any Command Officers in the current military who would risk at minimum their careers, to "intervene" against "certified" election results on the behalf of a President who has 3 days left in office before a totally opposite leaning regime who has been "officially certified" as the winners by the appropriate Constitutional process takes control of 2 branches of the Federal government and therefore would be easily able to conduct "investigations", make command changes etc to easily enact retribution, you are delusional!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/17/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember the law regarding control of the NG being changed many years ago under a D administration. In certain events control of the guard is shifted to the US military or POTUS.

Unsure of what you are referencing but POTUS owns the Guard.

All he has to do is call the ball and all Guard forces are his and can operate in CONUS.

If Trump lights this candle we better hope he is a good guy because he damn sure has some serious power.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Whip #15666722 01/17/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump warned the msm not to commit treasn, and then forced them to do so. He told them not to shut down the news with a central Communications blackout. We are at war and in a National Emergency. Next, he ordered the declass. They have to try and block it to save themselves.

Ha. Trap set and rats forced in.

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Oh and I will add and this is a HUGE blow your hallowed "plan"....that at this point in the process there is no Constitutional provision to KEEP TRUMP IN OFFICE! This means that even if the "certified election winners" Biden/Harris would be arrested etc as your scenarios allude to , while it may be some justice, it does NOT overturn the election results which have been "certified" by a joint vote of Congress and make Trump the "winner" and give him a deserved 2nd term! As much as it sucks the reality is that there is no Constitutional path in place at this point in the process for Trump to remain for a 2nd term!

Also If you really think there are many, if any Command Officers in the current military who would risk at minimum their careers, to "intervene" against "certified" election results on the behalf of a President who has 3 days left in office before a totally opposite leaning regime who has been "officially certified" as the winners by the appropriate Constitutional process takes control of 2 branches of the Federal government and therefore would be easily able to conduct "investigations", make command changes etc to easily enact retribution, you are delusional!

LOL.

Chris Miller is Sec Def and that dude is super wild card.

You think Combatant Commanders are going to buck Sec Def??

Biden's choices for DNI, Sec Def and lots of other Cabinet choices just got moved back.

Interesting Times we live in.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Whip #15666739 01/17/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You guys who often love to cite the Constitution are missing the point that regardless of the OBVIOUSLY fraudulent election process and subsequent BS....Joe and the Hoe have been allowed to be "certified" as the winners BY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS, and therefore right or wrong are the CONSTITUTIONALLY RECOGNIZED winners to be sworn in on 20 Jan. That means by strict interpretation that anyone who has taken an oath to uphold the Constitution must allow this to happen or be in violation of that oath, regardless of their views of the handling of the process that led to the Constitutional recognition. The time for action was BEFORE the idiots were certified the winners by the constitutionally appointed process.....if there was any integrity left it would not have been allowed to get that far!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/17/21.
Page 1,001 of 2,280 1 2 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 16 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.