Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,003 of 2,280 1 2 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 2279 2280
Whip #15667296 01/17/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
so did I miss it? did Pres Trump resign or concede? Im with him till he quits, love ,support and back him after wards,, protect him if he would have me,, will continue to share all the news i find relevent,read it or not,makes no diff to me,BUT dont tell me how you fight tooth an nail for the contsituition and pres Trump and Qbers sit back,,, without the Q info dump the last 3yrs yall wouldnt kno half of what you think you do ,,so just set back and bitch, your check is in the mail,,be good boys and dont stir the water,normal is returning to you,,,if you can still sleep now

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Pretty simple, I believe in the Constitution and truth.

So we do speak the truth here.

Whip #15667332 01/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #15667357 01/17/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Squidge
Pretty simple, I believe in the Constitution and truth.

So we do speak the truth here.

No! The Qber's here do not.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #15667395 01/17/21
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

Whip #15667417 01/17/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It is very likely that what you see happening is a reforming of the Original (organic) Republic under the Bill of Rights. This a long and very in-depth subject and goes back before most of us were born. I believe Whip has a handle on what is posted below and since Hos first discovered the post he may also understand what is being said. When Trump was still running for Pres. in 2016 he made a statement that caught my attention at that time. It was how he said it that really rang true and took me back in time to when I and my family were practicing what he was suggesting. What he said in this speech looks to be what he is doing now. Time will tell. I'll post the link to the speech, but he said it all in the first sentence, listen to it very carefully....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=EnrichingDiversity

Now take a look at this post below and see if you can understand what is being theorized.

"For a time there will be TWO Presidents - "Kim Clement"
"and the people will cry "what shall we do?"

I've been adamant that Biden cannot take the the Oath of Office because then it would really be all over as he'd have control over the power structure (particularly the military) and it would take time to oust him legally (and given the state of the courts very unlikely I feel.) Once he is sworn in, that is it.

Or is it?

That prophecy has been playing on my mind when I'm trying to sleep and it just won't go away. Steve Pieczenik staking his rep on that Trump will not only be Prez for the next 4 years, but 8 years. I think he is full of [bleep] most of the time, and once a glowie always a glowie, but he and others just could be right about this.

Many people know that the US is actually a corporation (as are most countries). This is how the Bankers maintain control. We are assets of our corporations and the Birth Certificate is basically our slave papers)

Dissolving the corporation to restore the US to a legit Republic again would be the ONLY way to escape their control + this would have an effect on the rest of the world to shake off their corporations.

I also wonder if that is what Patrick Byrne meant when he said 'something happened that wasn't supposed to happen' and he'd tell us after the 20th. The US Corporation was DISSOLVED imo.

The idea of the U.S. being usurped and turned into a Corporation back in the 1800s has been discussed on here, Voat, Twitter, and the chans. I'll leave that to someone else to chime in with the details for those who don't know.

IF Trump has dotted all his i's and crossed his t's then it wouldn't matter if Biden is sworn in. He will be sworn into a bankrupt Corporation (Trump has long talked about the debt and yet he was merrily borrowing trillions which was against everything previously said, and would leave the country in debt for generations. He also took control over the Fed and a special fund they have there, which contains trillions in ill gotten gains).

Trump appears to be moving stuff from the White House that belong to the country not him, and likely recreating the White House at Mar a Largo (what was once known as the Winter White House). He wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't going to be Prez as that stuff is not his to take.

Providing he has got everyone who needs to be onboard with this (military especially) and the Supreme Court are aware of it (maybe they kept it from Roberts) then Biden literally has no power. He can order the military around but they will ignore him. Any executive orders will be ignored.

To make this work Trump has to come out and tell the people what occurred, that he is in fact still President until March 4th, Biden is President of a now bankrupt Corporation, that holds all the debt. Trillions in national debt are the responsibility of the Corporate entity not the restored Republic. Income tax cannot be charged on a mans labor otherwise he is a slave. That is a product of the Corporations.

One of the most delicious things is they are currently bankrupting the middle classes so they can buy everything cheaply and truly own it all, while we will be dependent on a meager UBI to survive after their Great Reset - if we toe the line. All that debt they have created will be theirs if things play out like this.

This would be the best outcome of all imo PROVIDING WE KNOW what has occurred so he must tell us by the 21st if Biden truly is installed. This is not something that they can keep under their hat at this point.

I don't know how long Biden would be allowed to play President (and remember he would literally have no power) but long enough for the country to see how deranged they are before the marines go and arrest them, prove Trump won the election (might need a new election in the restored Republic though.)

But I think for us not to freak out, Trump HAS to come out and tell us what has happened.

I don't think we can conceive of what it will be like to be truly free and out from under 'their' thumb.

If anyone could pull this off, Trump can.

And thus Kim Clements most obscure prophecy gets fulfilled. And Trump has 8 years.

His last term was indeed The Last President (ala Ingersoll Lockwood book) and he would be the first President of the restored Republic (and 19th I think of the legit US). Mount Rushmore worthy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Originally Posted by hosfly
so did I miss it? did Pres Trump resign or concede? Im with him till he quits, love ,support and back him after wards,, protect him if he would have me,, will continue to share all the news i find relevent,read it or not,makes no diff to me,BUT dont tell me how you fight tooth an nail for the contsituition and pres Trump and Qbers sit back,,, without the Q info dump the last 3yrs yall wouldnt kno half of what you think you do ,,so just set back and bitch, your check is in the mail,,be good boys and dont stir the water,normal is returning to you,,,if you can still sleep now

If Cue is a C_A syop, then DTJr. Gen. Flynn et al are operatives, and we are already screwed. Don’t believe it for a second...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15667546 01/17/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
...then they would be with Piglosi, Biden-time, all the press, deep staters, etc.
why would they expose themselves and all of their crimes (deep staters) and wake up half the country.......

*** my Grandaughters

K22 #15667547 01/17/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well if that’s the plan, then you just let the enemy know all about it,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15667607 01/17/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
...yes, that is the thought pattern in formulating a syop. I believe it is the Trump administration and the military that is attempting to take it down. Cue is a syop at the same time as informative for the betterment. All along The only purpose for Cue to be doing so is to offer information for our dissemination and consideration. Has any drop ever pointed a gun at any of us to believe? We are simply looking at data and judging for ourselves. We offer information for others to digest and then come up with their own point of view. Many here are trying to force others to their beliefs with a figurative gun. So be it. History and time will tell the tale. Are we divided on this board? Yes we are. So tell me what the real deep state syop is...
Perhaps, it is the information the C_A is putting out that keeps all the constitutional Republic adherents separated in thought and divided? YYMV.......

*** my Grandaughters

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

There are at least 35 million different thoughts on what the plan is. Your point is? Have you fallen for the C_A syop?

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15667640 01/17/21
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There is no fuuucking plan.

The purpose of modern government is to screw you while enriching themselves. Maybe some have been made aware of that.

Pick your own level of comfort when it comes to resistance, surround yourself with like minded people and truck on.

We will all have a choice to make sometime. Being ate up with this sheit is keeping you from doing important preparations for the future.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

The purpose of modern government is to screw you while enriching themselves. Maybe some have been made aware of that.

Pick your own level of comfort when it comes to resistance, surround yourself with like minded people and truck on.

We will all have a choice to make sometime. Being ate up with this sheit is keeping you from doing important preparations for the future.

Prep all you want. The democrats will still find a way [bleep] you dry

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by steve4102

There are at least 35 million different thoughts on what the plan is. Your point is? Have you fallen for the C_A syop?

Q is the psyop....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

...and you know me how? You have not a clue what I do, have done, am capable of doing. You have no idea what my experiences or skill sets are.

I smell fear in this one. . .
I will simply tell you this and then you can be on your way: If the SHTF and you are a constitutional believing man, I will always remember the oath I took and will shed my blood and stand by you ...to the death if need be. That you can count on...
Satisfied?

*** my Grandaughters

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

There is always a plan. Nothing is left to chance.
Books get written about what happens when the plan goes tango uniform.
That's the only unknown.
But you can bet there are contingencies in place for that as well.
Interesting times we live in.
It was all bound to come to a head sooner or later. We get to witness it.

Whip #15667771 01/17/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
https://twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1350623485383516160?s=19

Unbelievable. This is who could possibly our nation's leader!?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

...and you know me how? You have not a clue what I do, have done, am capable of doing. You have no idea what my experiences or skill sets are.

I smell fear in this one. . .
I will simply tell you this and then you can be on your way: If the SHTF and you are a constitutional believing man, I will always remember the oath I took and will shed my blood and stand by you ...to the death if need be. That you can count on...
Satisfied?

Ooohhhh you win. You got a bigger dick.

You think you are the only mfer that has taken an oath, or two? You think you are the only one with skills?
I have no fear. I know where I go.
I’m just not wasting time masturbating to made up plans, watching a soap opera while real world threats move among us.

Yeah I’ll do my duty, again. Even if it is shoulder to shoulder with a$$holes.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Mach3 #15667803 01/17/21
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mach3
https://twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1350623485383516160?s=19

Unbelievable. This is who could possibly our nation's leader!?

...and the communist on here are 100% behind this.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #15667830 01/17/21
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What is truth? Your truth, their truth, where did your truth come from? Taught? Belief? God's truth?

I think one of the only constants in this 2 decades long search for the truth is that in order to begin to learn, first you have to unlearn everything you 'know'. The other constant I can all-ways count on is God. YMMV.

Praying we will all have a big party someday in the near future celebrating this time in history...The Great Awakening. Verily I say, where we go one, we go all. Whether we like that fact or not.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Whip; 01/17/21.
Page 1,003 of 2,280 1 2 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,134
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.