Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Say that I'm sitting on the beach and I watch a woman walk from left to right in front of me. I know that she did it. I saw her do it and she left tracks. But the surf came in and washed her tracks away. That doesn't mean that she didn't walk in front of me. It just means that she covered her tracks.

We all watched TV on November 6th and 7th. We went to bed on Tuesday night and the conservatives had a comfortable lead. Hundreds of thousands of ballots were dumped during the middle of the night. They were mostly in battleground states and mostly Democrat votes. We woke up Wednesday morning and Joe Biden was miraculously ahead. They covered their tracks so theirs no evidence. But we all know that the Democrat politicians have pulled off a coup and they have stolen our Republic in the process. We saw it happen.

A few protesters stormed the Capitol building but then left in peace. That's it. That's all that has been done about it. There's no armed revolt. The Democrat politicians are positioning thousands of Federal troops to guard Washington DC during the inaugurations of the usurper. But I doubt that any significant number of citizens will try to make an armed revolt and take back out Republic.

I was told by someone wiser than me, that people with full bellies don't revolt. We have full bellies. So I guess that nothing will be done about it. We will be enslaved by the communists that run the Democrat party and mainstream media. Since we're not going to do anything about it, then we get what we deserve. It's a shame to leave this state of affairs to my grandchildren.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m feeling hungry.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by KC

Say that I'm sitting on the beach and I watch a woman walk from left to right in front of me. I know that she did it. I saw her do it and she left tracks. But the surf came in and washed her tracks away. That doesn't mean that she didn't walk in front of me. It just means that she covered her tracks.

We all watched TV on November 6th and 7th. We went to bed on Tuesday night and the conservatives had a comfortable lead. Hundreds of thousands of ballots were dumped during the middle of the night. They were mostly in battleground states and mostly Democrat votes. We woke up Wednesday morning and Joe Biden was miraculously ahead. They covered their tracks so theirs no evidence. But we all know that the Democrat politicians have pulled off a coup and they have stolen our Republic in the process. We saw it happen.

A few protesters stormed the Capitol building but then left in peace. That's it. That's all that has been done about it. There's no armed revolt. The Democrat politicians are positioning thousands of Federal troops to guard Washington DC during the inaugurations of the usurper. But I doubt that any significant number of citizens will try to make an armed revolt and take back out Republic.

I was told by someone wiser than me, that people with full bellies don't revolt. We have full bellies. So I guess that nothing will be done about it. We will be enslaved by the communists that run the Democrat party and mainstream media. Since we're not going to do anything about it, then we get what we deserve. It's a shame to leave this state of affairs to my grandchildren.

So what do you propose?

Or are you just looking for a hug from Aces.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hard to say.

There is much they can do to us.....if we let them.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m feeling hungry.

I felt I deserved these today
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right now, that which my belly is full of is not what I want - at all - and an already big hunger is growing.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am not sure we are done just yet. If there was ever a time for a third party, it is now. But it will take organization and money which I do not have. They say 75 million people voted for Trump so that is a lot of potential members of the third party. Enough to affect The Republican and Democrat parties alike.
It is not Trump's way to loose quietly and be silent. I believe he has resigned himself to the fact that he can have more influence outside the government than he can by being on the inside. He was President for four years so he has a tremendous amount of knowledge about past transgressions. I think that is why politicians of both parties think he must not only be defeated, he must be totally destroyed so he can't rise up against them.
Stay informed of what is happening and be prepared to support and/or participate however you can. We still have the means to resist this. We just need the desire, the organization and the money.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
we all get what they deserve

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On social media right now all the liberals are reveling and making proclamations about $15 minimum wage , student loans, health care - whatever you can get

I think they are going to be in for a bit of surprise on Biden. Yea, he's is going to do some of that, but he'll be a long damn site away from what they think they are gonna get.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KC

I'll be ok, we'll have a peaceful protest.

LOL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"The Democrat politicians are positioning thousands of Federal troops to guard Washington DC during the inaugurations of the usurper."

No, this isn't true. Trump was the one who declared a State of Emergency, and called up the DC National Guard. If you don't get the facts right, yours is just another BS narrative. And taking back the Republic has little to do with what happens in DC. Taking back the Republic is what WE do when we stop paying attention to what THEY are doing.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KFWA
On social media right now all the liberals are reveling and making proclamations about $15 minimum wage , student loans, health care - whatever you can get

I think they are going to be in for a bit of surprise on Biden. Yea, he's is going to do some of that, but he'll be a long damn site away from what they think they are gonna get.

Biden is a puppet.He will do what ever the people who pull the strings want him to do.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I stocked up on salt, pepper and lead.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 45_100
I am not sure we are done just yet. If there was ever a time for a third party, it is now. But it will take organization and money which I do not have. They say 75 million people voted for Trump so that is a lot of potential members of the third party. Enough to affect The Republican and Democrat parties alike.
It is not Trump's way to loose quietly and be silent. I believe he has resigned himself to the fact that he can have more influence outside the government than he can by being on the inside. He was President for four years so he has a tremendous amount of knowledge about past transgressions. I think that is why politicians of both parties think he must not only be defeated, he must be totally destroyed so he can't rise up against them.
Stay informed of what is happening and be prepared to support and/or participate however you can. We still have the means to resist this. We just need the desire, the organization and the money.

I feel the same way in that a 3rd party is doable with 75 million disenfranchised, thoroughly disgusted, angry voters.

If only for a show of solidarity against what has happened. We need to keep this front and center, in their faces whether we lose or win. They have to know that this ain’t gonna die easily.

Consider that the Republican Party is dead and that nature doesn’t tolerate vacuums too well.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yes, yes that’s the ticket.

Let’s fix voter fraud and massive election fraud by holding future elections.

That’ll teach em.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yes, yes that’s the ticket.

Let’s fix voter fraud and massive election fraud by holding future elections.

That’ll teach em.

Considering the present it’s all that’s left except for,,,,

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
these liberals have no honor no god , there will be a day of reckoning ! you can only cheat and steal so long Karma will get you.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by pete53
these liberals have no honor no god , there will be a day of reckoning ! you can only cheat and steal so long Karma will get you.

And how long did it take karma to get Stalin, Pol Pot and others?

And how many died waiting on “karma?”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

Pretty much nails it. Full bellies/comfortable people=complacency.

Duck GFY

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,966
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.