Page 1,014 of 2,280 1 2 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
18TH JANUARY UPDATE CURRENT NEWS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AvWxL5dmJlPH/

I kind of liked what this guy had to say until he made me wonder if hes part of the deep state by aggrandizing a murderous communist like Nelson Mandela. Sheesh

Then he discusses how, evidently, Trump has to figure out the plan and all the possible ramifications of each of his actions, etc and I'm thinking, WTH.

He acts like Trump wasnt asked by Mil Intel to step in and run for POTUS to prevent a Mil led revolution to save their nation from the deep states 16 year plan of destruction planned for the administrations of Zero and Hillary and he has these deep sources who are supposedly unaware of the decades long plan to take the US back from the NWO cabal and I have to wonder if this guy isnt a black hat leading us down a rabbit hole.

I hope you know more about this guy than I do, MS.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nope, John did not do your job for you.

Explain where in the EO it says that Ratcliffe did Not have to have his report ready and delivered to the appropriate agencies, by the 18th.

When did Ratcliff deliver the above Top Secret assessment?

That's the real question.

Explain where in the EO it says that Ratcliffe did Not have to have his report ready and delivered to the appropriate agencies, by the 18th.

We don’t know if he did.

What we do know is that he did not deliver his report to the President and other alphabet agencies on or before Dec 18 as REQUIRED by EO .

Dec. 17 2020

ODNI announced late Wednesday that the Intelligence Community (IC) has notified Ratcliffe that they will not meet the Dec. 18 deadline set by President Trump’s executive order to submit the report on foreign threats during the November election as “agencies have not finished coordinating on the product.”

“This afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community (IC) will not meet the Dec. 18 deadline, set by executive order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections,” said Schoch.

Dec. 18 marks 45 days after the Nov. 3 general election, when, according to Trump’s executive order from 2018, the DNI was expected to deliver a report regarding “to the maximum extent ascertainable” whether any interference attempts took place, and the nature of such interference, methods used, and who was involved and authorized such efforts.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dni-j...n-november-elections-report_3623035.html

It is unclear if DNI Ratcliffe will delay his report due to I.C. stalling. The path prescribed in Executive Order 13848 relies heavily on the attorney general. The hapless Jeff Sessions was in that role when 13848 was signed. He was replaced on February 14, 2019 by William Barr. Barr seemed reliable but achieved nothing. The reason he slow-walked everything, couldn't see corruption in the Hunter Biden laptop, etc. became apparent when he recently referred to President Trump as a "deposed king ranting." Barr outed himself as a Deep State operative too soon, leaves his position on December 23, and so won't be involved in drafting the report in response to the report by the director of National Intelligence. The fate of Western civilization hangs on such small matters.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/executive_order_13848_and_the_stolen_election.html

We also know by reading the EO there is no provision spelled for ODNI to NOT deliver his report by the REQUIRED date of Dec18.

So we agree we don't when Ratcliffe deliver his assessment, right?

We KNOW , by Ratcliffse’s own words, that he did not abide by the deadline REQUIRED in President Trump’s EO.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
18TH JANUARY UPDATE CURRENT NEWS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AvWxL5dmJlPH/

I kind of liked what this guy had to say until he made me wonder if hes part of the deep state by aggrandizing a murderous communist like Nelson Mandela. Sheesh

Then he discusses how, evidently, Trump has to figure out the plan and all the possible ramifications of each of his actions, etc and I'm thinking, WTH.

He acts like Trump wasnt asked by Mil Intel to step in and run for POTUS to prevent a Mil led revolution to save their nation from the deep states 16 year plan of destruction planned for the administrations of Zero and Hillary and he has these deep sources who are supposedly unaware of the decades long plan to take the US back from the NWO cabal and I have to wonder if this guy isnt a black hat leading us down a rabbit hole.

I hope you know more about this guy than I do, MS.

I liked the part were he took the Popcorn Munchers to task. Starts at the 33:40 mark.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/18/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15673853 01/18/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
https://poal.co/s/QStorm/265070 Pdf is in this thread worth a look

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15673866 01/18/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://poal.co/s/QStorm/265070 Pdf is in this thread worth a look

Read it. The page 753 pretty well lines out the occupation of DC by the president, Donald Trump.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15673916 01/18/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15673917 01/18/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

We don’t know if he did.

What we do know is that he did not deliver his report to the President and other alphabet agencies on or before Dec 18 as REQUIRED by EO .

Dec. 17 2020

ODNI announced late Wednesday that the Intelligence Community (IC) has notified Ratcliffe that they will not meet the Dec. 18 deadline set by President Trump’s executive order to submit the report on foreign threats during the November election as “agencies have not finished coordinating on the product.”

“This afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community (IC) will not meet the Dec. 18 deadline, set by executive order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections,” said Schoch.

Dec. 18 marks 45 days after the Nov. 3 general election, when, according to Trump’s executive order from 2018, the DNI was expected to deliver a report regarding “to the maximum extent ascertainable” whether any interference attempts took place, and the nature of such interference, methods used, and who was involved and authorized such efforts.

It is unclear if DNI Ratcliffe will delay his report due to I.C. stalling. The path prescribed in Executive Order 13848 relies heavily on the attorney general. The hapless Jeff Sessions was in that role when 13848 was signed. He was replaced on February 14, 2019 by William Barr. Barr seemed reliable but achieved nothing. The reason he slow-walked everything, couldn't see corruption in the Hunter Biden laptop, etc. became apparent when he recently referred to President Trump as a "deposed king ranting." Barr outed himself as a Deep State operative too soon, leaves his position on December 23, and so won't be involved in drafting the report in response to the report by the director of National Intelligence. The fate of Western civilization hangs on such small matters.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/executive_order_13848_and_the_stolen_election.html

We also know by reading the EO there is no provision spelled for ODNI to NOT deliver his report by the REQUIRED date of Dec18.

We KNOW , by Ratcliffse’s own words, that he did not abide by the deadline REQUIRED in President Trump’s EO.

You don't know any such thing. Zero, zilch. Oh you think you do, because of what he wanted you to think, but you don't know [bleep].

Whip #15673931 01/18/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

Whip #15673940 01/18/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15674000 01/18/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15674029 01/18/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
X22 REPORT 2381A

Economic Foundation Built, Time Is Up For The [CB] - Ep. 2381a

https://rumble.com/vczvjv-ep.-2381a...-for-the-cb.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/18/21.
K22 #15674032 01/18/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

We don’t know if he did.

Dec. 17 2020

You don't know any such thing. Zero, zilch. Oh you think you do, because of what he wanted you to think, but you don't know [bleep].

This from a guy that posts thousands of tweets from people without an ounce of credibility or any actual evidence , only speculation and theory, then uses said tweets as proof that his theory is real and legit.

LOL, man you can’t make this schit up.

Whip #15674080 01/18/21
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent video.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #15674091 01/18/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
X22 REPORT 2381B

The Cure Will Spread WW, Timing Is Everything, Judgement Day -Ep. 2381b

https://rumble.com/vczvwx-ep.-2381b...dgement-day.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/18/21.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I never took the links that K22, hos, bear or anyone else here posted as the gospel and I don’t recall anyone pushing the tweets as such. I understood them to be “information” that should be vetted or confirmed. We all know that there’s an incredible amount of misinformation and disinformation out there and anyone with more than 2 brain cells bumping together would know that. 😉

What is interesting to watch is the apparent unfolding of the events foretold. Or it’s a coincidence. We’ll see...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #15674121 01/18/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

We don’t know if he did.

Dec. 17 2020

This from a guy that posts thousands of tweets from people without an ounce of credibility or any actual evidence , only speculation and theory, then uses said tweets as proof that his theory is real and legit.

LOL, man you can’t make this schit up.

When that happened back in Dec. we showed exactly what and why Ratcliffe did what he did. You chose to ignore it or try to dis it.

Whip #15674156 01/18/21
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
At least Juan is consistent in his message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd94hFYOwsE

Last edited by Whip; 01/18/21.
Page 1,014 of 2,280 1 2 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,822
Posts18,516,744
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.