-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
So you are saying people knew 3 months ago that Biden was going to win? If so, why all the nonsense with the voter fraud?
No nonsense. That's HOW he won, of course. No one votes for someone with visual dementia.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
when obama was running he would say he wants to 'fundamentally' change the country...biden has said he exact same thing more than once. They don't want anyone in their way

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Is it going to take the radical Democrats totally destroying our economy and security before these middle of the road Democrat voters wake up?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think the biden administration is going to be a schit show - obummer’s 3rd term.

Hey come on now we as Americans need to give it a cha.....no it's Biden Your'e right. Schittshow.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom
Is it going to take the radical Democrats totally destroying our economy and security before these middle of the road Democrat voters wake up?

From my experience with them, I would say they will never wake up.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the biden administration is going to be a schit show - obummer’s 3rd term.

Did anyone actually believe it would be anything but?

It's going to be a clusterfugg.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That's not going to happen.

Obama destroyed the economy, the Democrats and the media blamed it on Bush. They were successful.

President Trump gave us the greatest economic recover in history, the Democrats and the Media said it was all due to Obama, it just took some time to take hold. They believed it and still do.

After Donald J Trump is gone and the country falls into deep depression, they will blame Him and his economic policies, it just to time to take hold. They will believe it and they will preach it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yup, pretty much all the Government employees, you know, like the USPS workers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

It's going to take the free money to stop coming. That would wake a lot of folks up.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

I think I detect a bit of jealousy from someone who could never find a job that paid more than minimum wage........lol.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

WTF is a "middle of the road" Democrat?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

half of the country will be making excuses and saying everything is fine

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (10ring1, 280ACKIMP, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 264mag, 26 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 1,068 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.