Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,028 of 2,273 1 2 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 2272 2273
Whip #15680918 01/20/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
JFC, hard to believe anybody could believe this bull crap.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience

K22 #15680960 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Group think at its finest.

Oh, the irony.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K22 #15680966 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Whip
Who has the football? Usually handed over at inauguration. POTUS is headed to FL with the football and the codes. KEK

And you know this how?

Uhhhhh lucky guess ..........I'm sure. crazy

Great "answer."

Quak #15680970 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Quak
Does the pope get of jail now?

Right after Pelosi, Podesta, and the pizza shop owner.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
"Q: Putting the far in far right extremists since 2018"

Yes, lets demonize Patriots that don't fit the profile we like. Now we be cool. Group think at its finest.

Pot meet kettle^^^^

After all the sheit you threw at those of us who "dared" question your savior Q, you know like insults, questioning our patriotism, intelligence, etc etc, you have ZERO room to talk!!

That's rich coming from you.

Hey now dont be a hater... you, not I, are the one that fell for the bullsheit

Dislike is more appropriate.Hater isn’t even appropriate for you, Stevie, and your ilk. Scared little children is more like it. The bullies that frequent the elementary school yard do so because they are fearful of something. When some finally see the light they learn to channel their angsts towards the true source of their fear and combat that. There is no high ground for any of you scared little pricks. BTW, it ain’t over yet, so why are all you fat ladies singing? ......

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

Whip #15680987 01/20/21
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

The wicked plot against the godly: they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.
Psalm 37:12-13

Last edited by bludog; 01/20/21.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Whip #15681002 01/20/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
...BTW, President Trumps last words in his latest were “we will see you soon.”
What to make of that? I dunno...

*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
"Q: Putting the far in far right extremists since 2018"

Yes, lets demonize Patriots that don't fit the profile we like. Now we be cool. Group think at its finest.

Pot meet kettle^^^^

After all the sheit you threw at those of us who "dared" question your savior Q, you know like insults, questioning our patriotism, intelligence, etc etc, you have ZERO room to talk!!

That's rich coming from you.

Hey now dont be a hater... you, not I, are the one that fell for the bullsheit

Dislike is more appropriate.Hater isn’t even appropriate for you, Stevie, and your ilk. Scared little children is more like it. The bullies that frequent the elementary school yard do so because they are fearful of something. When some finally see the light they learn to channel their angsts towards the true source of their fear and combat that. There is no high ground for any of you scared little pricks. BTW, it ain’t over yet, so why are all you fat ladies singing? ......

Still with the personal attacks, after all this, that’s still all you have.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15681243 01/20/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Still with the personal attacks, after all this, that’s still all you have."
Silly boy......

*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
"Still with the personal attacks, after all this, that’s still all you have."
Silly boy......

Yup, that’s all you got.

In fact it’s all you ever had.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by bludog
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

The wicked plot against the godly: they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.
Psalm 37:12-13

bludog, this is far from over. Trump promised to install a New Government ie the original Constitutional Gov. and he will. You can never ever have truthfulness in a Federal Gov. that sits on foreign soil and is completely controlled by a foreign asset.
I've written/posted about this several years back and now it has come to fruition. Continue to back Trump as he has NOT stepped down. Take a look at the fence/border that Trump ordered to be installed by the military. He has bordered/fenced off the foreign state known as the District of Columbia and warned Biden not to take control of the foreign entity. Biden and the Dems did. The last move by the Dems on the Chess Board appears to have been made by them (and before the 12pm time.) Now comes the Checkmate.

Whip #15681404 01/20/21
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So what happens if nobody gets arrested today?

Everyone is full of chit and this entire thread gets deleted?

And I'll never believe another Q post again

Mach3 #15681417 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mach3
So what happens if nobody gets arrested today?

Everyone is full of chit and this entire thread gets deleted?

And I'll never believe another Q post again

I read that this won’t be finalized until March.

So there is plenty of time to move the goal post and continue on with the tweets and the personal attacks.

Whip #15681429 01/20/21
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Only people arrested today will be right wing extremist and political threats to the left.

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.
Our representatives failed us.
Our military protected the whole [bleep] show.

Enjoy!

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Only people arrested today will be right wing extremist and political threats to the left.

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.

Enjoy!

Actually We the People failed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

K22 #15681492 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.

Enjoy!

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

..but ya can’t do that sitting in your ass eating popcorn and waiting for the movie to end now can you.

K22 #15681498 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Now comes the Checkmate.

I'm no chess expert, but I think you're playing checkers.

K22 #15681547 01/20/21
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K22...put the crack pipe down, shows over.

Once the Supreme Court punted, it was up to the military.

They punted.

Now there's a bunch of po'd people who hopefully won't go full retard and give these crooked phfuucks a reason to take our guns away.

Get it ?

You've been played.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.

Enjoy!

..but ya can’t do that sitting in your ass eating popcorn and waiting for the movie to end now can you.

Exactly what have you accomplished in the last year big boy? You sit an whine about the popcorn popped to long. At the least we hav got info out and 80.% not Q related. You are a poser!

Last edited by hosfly; 01/20/21.

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15681562 01/20/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
whistle laugh

Page 1,028 of 2,273 1 2 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 2272 2273

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 44 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,248
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.