Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

That's an interesting take that Q dried up donations to 2nd Amend organization.

I would ask for sources but I learned my lesson.

Sources, really coming from you, that some funny schit right there.

If you read my post it was phrased in the form of a question.

Just about every drop made by Q is in the form of a question, or riddle.

When trying to decipher Q, we are told by you and the others, to think for yourself, learn our Comms, do your own research, etc.

But when a question is directed to a Q-ber such as yourself , those of us that don’t buy into your Psyop distraction are supposed to supply you with the answer as well.

I’ll quote K, Jag, Hos, a Whimp, “ Do your own research”.

It's hard for you and Bayourover isn't it, the learning thing. Go back and look at the first posts you made vs the answers you received. You didn't ask questions, you attacked. You've been told countless times the answers but since you refuse to understand them you instead try to demonize the messenger, then claim you didn't get an answer. Nice loser game.
If you haven't believed in what we post, why are you still on here????
Oh, and those of us who contribute to this thread learned the comms without anyone holding our hand and giving us all the answers. That my friend is what the Q movement is all about. Learn the comms and research to find the answers to the crumbs we are given. You in turn are more into the welfare aspect of life and want everything given to you. Truth is learned, never told.

Bayou is a Maser loving troll I wouldn't waste time

Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

That's an interesting take that Q dried up donations to 2nd Amend organization.

I would ask for sources but I learned my lesson.

Sources, really coming from you, that some funny schit right there.

If you read my post it was phrased in the form of a question.

Just about every drop made by Q is in the form of a question, or riddle.

When trying to decipher Q, we are told by you and the others, to think for yourself, learn our Comms, do your own research, etc.

But when a question is directed to a Q-ber such as yourself , those of us that don’t buy into your Psyop distraction are supposed to supply you with the answer as well.

I’ll quote K, Jag, Hos, a Whimp, “ Do your own research”.

It's hard for you and Bayourover isn't it, the learning thing. Go back and look at the first posts you made vs the answers you received. You didn't ask questions, you attacked. You've been told countless times the answers but since you refuse to understand them you instead try to demonize the messenger, then claim you didn't get an answer. Nice loser game.
If you haven't believed in what we post, why are you still on here????
Oh, and those of us who contribute to this thread learned the comms without anyone holding our hand and giving us all the answers. That my friend is what the Q movement is all about. Learn the comms and research to find the answers to the crumbs we are given. You in turn are more into the welfare aspect of life and want everything given to you. Truth is learned, never told.

Bayou is a Maser loving troll I wouldn't waste time

LOLO... You and renny...... laugh Renny decided I was Maser for maybe 36 hours awhile back because Maser had looked at my profile. Then suddenly he discovered that I could post pictures so after that I was not Maser... And now you have reached the ultimate conclusion to?

If I visited your profile, would that make me a follower of ready on the right......? Try to grow some imagination that actually works and is rational, dude. So are you a Q'ber too? I apologize if I've missed your wisdom before this......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yahoo news, REALY

JFC

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15683787 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Whoa, Whip, your thread is blowing up like fire, like that site on the internet called the Campfire. Unreal.

Trump loses and the corksuckers flock to it like, well, its obscene.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by bludog
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

The wicked plot against the godly: they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.
Psalm 37:12-13

I would like to Thank all the Men, who withstood the public bashing to put out the information on this thread. Jaguar, bearhtr, k22, hosfly and others who passed information on this tread. The thread took me out of a degree of apathy to the system.
I have spent my money supporting the GOP for many years and have been disappointed over and over. I spent more money supporting President Trump then probably the rest combined, because he made me a believer. He made me believe there was hope for our Nation. He couldn’t be bought and he was not a career politician.
Was I disappointed today yes, was it worth looking at every thread and the the response to the threads yes. I learned a lot!
I don’t know how we win, as strong personalities have a much harder time agreeing then weak ones do!!!

I agree with the poster above, about who is on the throne. God puts those in power and he removes them. Everything is in Gods time frame. When I put my trust in man I can be disappointed. All things to his glory, Amen.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
IC B2

Whip #15683800 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Guess I'll have to flip to the private thread to get anything worthwhile from the high iq heads.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by knivesforme
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

I would like to Thank all the Men, who withstood the public bashing to put out the information on this thread. Jaguar, bearhtr, k22, hosfly and others who passed information on this tread. The thread took me out of a degree of apathy to the system.
I have spent my money supporting the GOP for many years and have been disappointed over and over. I spent more money supporting President Trump then probably the rest combined, because he made me a believer. He made me believe there was hope for our Nation. He couldn’t be bought and he was not a career politician.
Was I disappointed today yes, was it worth looking at every thread and the the response to the threads yes. I learned a lot!
I don’t know how we win, as strong personalities have a much harder time agreeing then weak ones do!!!

I agree with the poster above, about who is on the throne. God puts those in power and he removes them. Everything is in Gods time frame. When I put my trust in man I can be disappointed. All things to his glory, Amen.

Amen. All men fall short, except of course for some of the shorts posting now on this thread.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15683832 01/20/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bow out when the troops withdraw from DC or SHTF. until then, there's too much information released during Trump to suppress and the amount of illegal and immoral acts cannot go unnoticed.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15683835 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
I enjoy my sport more because of what I learned from John Burns years ago. What I learned helped me shoot a mountain goat at 417 yards with my soda straw barreled .270 back in '06. While I'm not a dedicated LR hunter it sure is nice to have that skill set, especially when the lay of the land leaves nothing but 6" high grass and clean Montana air between you and a goat. Probably one of the hunts I remember the most, so thanks John.

Lots on here taking their shots and proving they're 'right' after all. Funny thing is the joke's on you and you're celebrating it. Strange.

Hey, the country's welfare falls way short of importance compared to the ego of some scum.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15683838 01/20/21
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Cool, guys. So where are we? I'm ready to Trust The Plan!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I think now you have to wait until March.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Great post...I think a lot of people wanted to believe that there was going to be an end to the tyranny. We have to find a better way and it starts with the almighty

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Well said.,

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Well said!! I appreciate the efforts of those who brought the info as well!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

Great post...I think a lot of people wanted to believe that there was going to be an end to the tyranny. We have to find a better way and it starts with the almighty

Qanon: A gigantic fraud indulged in and patronized by a lot of really, really stupid people.

Tarquin
Whip #15683896 01/20/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15683900 01/20/21
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Well, this poster will count down the 10 days of darkness.

Starting today.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I think now you have to wait until March.

Awesome! Those criminals are finally going down! Trust The Plan!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 1,033 of 2,266 1 2 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,473
Posts18,471,466
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.