J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Q is still in the game. The game continues and looks better everyday. MAGA! KAG!!

Q has seduced and deluded a great many simple-minded people. Apparently you are one.

Word!

You can keep your pedophile Dr. Talk about seduced. Sheesh.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Whip #15688614 01/22/21
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
TarQueen & Piddler giving each other a reach around.

Doesn’t surprise me at all that those two queers are in agreement.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
[Linked Image]

Piddler, did you see this?

Now, try to connect the dots.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Doesn’t surprise me at all that those two queers are in BED TOGETHER
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Doesn’t surprise me at all that those two queers are in BED TOGETHER
wink

No doubt Doc !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by high_country_
Look at this picture and then search for images....

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1351968752225685512/photo/1

Purple. Satans color. Hahaha.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Smoke, do you spend much time on other threads you disagree with, like DU, or maybe you really dont disagree with that site at all, right. I mean, after all, there probably are a lot of your pole smoking brothers post there.

LOL, is that all you got jag? I wouldn't even know DU existed if I hadn't read about it here from guys like you who like to bitch about it. How's it going over there?

BTW, I just counted my posts on this thread, 14, all in the last few days. How many you got? I'd be pissed too if I'd been swallowing, er, I mean following this bullsh*t for as long as you have.

Hook, line, and sinker.

What a stupid question. "Duh, is that all you got". Maybe read the thread and if you strain your brain you may be able to answer that for yourself. Sheesh, do we have to spoon feed you everything. Dont answer. Its obvious. Actions speak louder than words and your stupidity has gotten you on ignore. grin

No loss, i dont think ill miss your great contributions in politics, business, hunting, camping, [bleep] or fishing. wink

You OTOH, cant refrain from the Qbers posts you hate so much. crazy

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15688828 01/22/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Smoke, do you spend much time on other threads you disagree with, like DU, or maybe you really dont disagree with that site at all, right. I mean, after all, there probably are a lot of your pole smoking brothers post there.

LOL, is that all you got jag? I wouldn't even know DU existed if I hadn't read about it here from guys like you who like to bitch about it. How's it going over there?

BTW, I just counted my posts on this thread, 14, all in the last few days. How many you got? I'd be pissed too if I'd been swallowing, er, I mean following this bullsh*t for as long as you have.

Hook, line, and sinker.

What a stupid question. "Duh, is that all you got". Maybe read the thread and if you strain your brain you may be able to answer that for yourself. Sheesh, do we have to spoon feed you everything. Dont answer. Its obvious. Actions speak louder than words and your stupidity has gotten you on ignore. grin

No loss, i dont think ill miss your great contributions in politics, business, hunting, camping, [bleep] or fishing. wink

It's not a stupid question jag, just one you have no response for because that is in fact "all you got."

The standard Q-ber responses, "Do we have to feed you everything" and "the information is there if you're smart enough to figure it out." It's like a broken record and it's a nothingburger, no surprise there. And I don't hate q-bers jag, hate is your world. It comes out loud and clear in every "response" you give to someone who questions "Q." Call 'em a commie and question their intelligence, but don't provide anything of substance, straight from the Q playbook.

If you want to know the real reason I started following this thread, it was to see what q-bers would have to say when none of the predictions panned out and Biden was sworn in.

And it didn't disappoint so I'll keep checking from time to time, it's like the proverbial train wreck that's hard to ignore while you're driving by. That is, if it's OK with you. Or maybe you should complain to the moderator and have me and others banned from your thread, so no one questions your belief system?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #15688937 01/22/21
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Do you have proof Biden was legally sworn in? Or just because it was on TV? Dogs talk on TV

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hook, line, and sinker.

It's not a stupid question jag, just one you have no response for because that is in fact "all you got."

The standard Q-ber responses, "Do we have to feed you everything" and "the information is there if you're smart enough to figure it out." It's like a broken record and it's a nothingburger, no surprise there. And I don't hate q-bers jag, hate is your world. It comes out loud and clear in every "response" you give to someone who questions "Q." Call 'em a commie and question their intelligence, but don't provide anything of substance, straight from the Q playbook.

If you want to know the real reason I started following this thread, it was to see what q-bers would have to say when none of the predictions panned out and Biden was sworn in.

And it didn't disappoint so I'll keep checking from time to time, it's like the proverbial train wreck that's hard to ignore while you're driving by. That is, if it's OK with you. Or maybe you should complain to the moderator and have me and others banned from your thread, so no one questions your belief system?

OUCH!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15688999 01/22/21
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chris Farley (looks like Steve) can be a ninja on TV

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Do you have proof Biden was legally sworn in? Or just because it was on TV? Dogs talk on TV

Since this is the Q thread, I can't tell if that's a joke or not so I'll answer.

No, I don't have proof since I wasn't there. Just like I don't have proof you're not a 10 year-old girl posting from your mom's basement.

Whip #15689082 01/22/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Hook, line, and sinker.

Yes, another welfare recipient. Please, please, tell us the answers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I was following all the comments about Q with an open mind.......... until I read that the driving force behind all of this “ truth “ being revealed is “ Military Intelligence.”

It was entertaining, though.

It crossed my mind that Q could actually be Russian military intelligence, Lol.

Either way, I'm not drinking the "Q"ool-aid without knowing who is serving it.

After 2 1/2 years I'm still not drinking the "Q"ool-aid.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Whip #15689207 01/22/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Welfare recipient, is that the best you can do?

Never mind, obviously it's the best you can do.

Whip #15689222 01/22/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
What im not seeing i guess is where did Q give certain dates? Concrete doomsday dates? The dates that came an went i think was sombodies interpretation of what they projected.

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Since this is the Q thread, I can't tell if that's a joke or not so I'll answer.

No, I don't have proof since I wasn't there. Just like I don't have proof you're not a 10 year-old girl posting from your mom's basement.

That’s pretty funny though ain’t it, a Q-ber asking for Proof.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15689535 01/22/21
C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C

Page 1,041 of 2,269 1 2 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,642
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.