Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
CBS is doubling down on the masks, literally. This came on right after my local news this morning. Unreal...

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Masks really only help those who are sick from spreading the disease. Once the disease gets on your mask it gets through after about 30 minutes. So my wife and I only stay in a store for less than 30 minutes. Like I said, Masks do work, but only about 30 minutes. Clear face shields are about as good unless someone breathes behind you real close like Creepy Joe.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Masks really only help those who are sick from spreading the disease. Once the disease gets on your mask it gets through after about 30 minutes. So my wife and I only stay in a store for less than 30 minutes. Like I said, Masks do work, but only about 30 minutes. Clear face shields are about as good unless someone breathes behind you real close like Creepy Joe.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Clear face shields are the dumbest idea yet, the virus is inhaled regardless of a of a cheesy plastic shield in front of the user's face.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait till they recommend taping all the edges down like a 4 season tent. 😐

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Science!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey now. If some one sneezes in your face the shield keeps the big chunks off your face. If you ever shoveled grain on a farm and then cough up dirt for three days you could probably figure out the masks are a joke. Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Masks are theater for the slow.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the best protection, take a heavy-duty plastic bag and pull it over your head. Now tape it tightly around your neck to prevent leakage.

Note: this method is 100% effective against COVID, and therefore should only be allowed for leftists. Conservatives should not be allowed to use this level of protection.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You nailed it, Rocky. Sounds like "settled science", and therefore opposing views are forbidden.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In WA state the chance of dying from Covid is more than the chance of dying by driving a car to work, less than the chance of being killed if you ride a motorcycle to work..... and about the same as riding a bicycle to work.

Not nearly as important to me as I got cold riding a motorcycle to work and I got sweaty riding a bicycle to work.

Human beans are poor at judging risk..... I hope no politicians take advantage of that.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeezus people.

I've been going in and out of covid-19 patient's rooms since last March wearing one mask.

I'm still alive.

Sack the fuuck up, wash your dick skinners before you touch your face, and move on with your life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We should form an agency dedicated to respiratory protection. HSION should be the acronym.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higginez

Science!

Rocket surgery!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Masks are only to be worn for 4 hours at a time, then either disposed of, or properly fully sanitized. If not, they are more harm than good.
Hanging them on a rear view mirror is not sanitizing. lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Saying "masks" is like saying "rifles."

Only ignorant people think that they're all the same. They're not. P100>N95>your cloth Scooby Doo mask.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Clear face shields are the dumbest idea yet, the virus is inhaled regardless of a of a cheesy plastic shield in front of the user's face.

Yet, that’s the key
It IS gonna get crazier
Fear is one of their best strategies

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Where did you learn this foolishness?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wait till they recommend taping all the edges down like a 4 season tent. 😐

Piece of duct tape over every orifice would be safest IMO.πŸ˜‚

Romans 5:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by gunswizard

Yet, that’s the key
It IS gonna get crazier
Fear is one of their best strategies

Actually, the people where I work that are shoving swabs waaaaay up people's noses to test for covid have been wearing regular surgical masks with a shield. They're not getting covid.

Droplet isn't airborne. If you are not doing an aerosolizing procedure, droplet precautions, done correctly, work.

But, again, I've just been doing aerosolizing procedures on covid patients for months, I probably don't know as much as people who read about it on the internet.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 36 invisible), 1,958 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,494
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.