Originally Posted by 338rcm
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by 338rcm
I'm anxious to see the pricing on the new Meopta RF bino

The 10x42 is $1,499.99

Doug

What glass do these have?

Optika, Meopro or Meostar?

I'd like to know too. Any pics, specs, etc to help us out?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe Meostar

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are waiting on all detail from Meopta to get it onto our site

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I will post all the info I have on the Meopta LR bino-rangefinder in the next few days.
Multiple magnification and objective options. I was informed that it has upgraded coatings over the Optika line of Bino’s.
Coming from Meopta should give you peace of mind that it will be well built.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by MK257
Hello all-

I am looking to consolidate from the previous 2 part rangefinder/binoculars combo I carry to a nice set of range finding binoculars.

I will start by saying price isn’t a total factor if reviews point to the highest end options, but with 2 kids and knowing the cost of Leica/Swaro optics, the difference between a great option/best pays for 30% of feeding them in a year...long story short, I am looking for the best bang for my buck, but if the highest end options are truly the Best Buy’s, I am fine with taking the plunge—-the kids can ration.

Thank you,

MK

My son has a pair of Vortex Fury 5000s. The glass is very good and at our last range session, I saw it accurately range a water tower at 4453 yards. Love the fact that vortex’s lifetime warranty covers the electronics too.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
10-4 on those Fury Hd's. That's the only Vortex product I'm half way interested in. I am hoping for more out of Meopta, as I find Optika optics to be adequate at best, and nothing special. Hopefully they'll have a warranty close to Vortex', and better than the Leica and Swaro.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Found out the Meopta Optika bino/rf unit will come in two versions.....10x42 and 8x50.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm a huge Meopta fan. However, I have not owned any of their range finding binoculars yet; so, obviously, I can't comment on those. I have owned the Sig Kilo 3000 BDX and the Vortex Fury. Having owned a couple of copies of both I can say with confidence that one would be served well with either. Are they alpha glass? No. Are they acceptable? Heck yes and even better than acceptable. The rangefinders, at least in my samples, have all been exceptional. I love the constant barrage of the "buy once, cry once" mantra crowd. There is truth to that if that is where your needs lie. Some of us, myself included, confuse our "needs" with our "wants". I'm not one to tell someone else what his needs are. I am, however, convinced that most of us would be well served to buy the Fury or the Kilo 3000. I have used the Alpha range finder binoculars and the optics are superior. For my self-determined needs, that extra optical superiority is not worth the extra cost. We each have to decide that for ourselves.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MK257 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
JG- Doug from cameraland suggested a GPO LRF Binocular called the rangeguide- 10x50s, that are lifetime warranted.

MK
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MK257
JG- Doug from cameraland suggested a GPO LRF Binocular called the rangeguide- 10x50s, that are lifetime warranted.

Thanks MK, but there seems to be a little conflict as far as the warranty goes.....Doug may want to update his warranty information on this GPO. He also posted here a while back on these binos that the glass was comperable to the Fury HD and Sig3000 which is Viper HD quality (pretty good, nowhere near great). Not saying Doug is wrong, but that's a far cry from what GPO advertises, saying they use their top end HD glass.

https://gpo-usa.com/spectacular-lifetime-warranty/

GPO Spectacular Lifetime Guarantee:
GPO, USA is 100% confident that all our product will not only function perfectly, but will exceed your expectations. Therefore, GPO, USA has created an industry leading Spectacular Lifetime Warranty™. With outstanding professional service, we will take of our products before, during and after your purchase at no charge to you, EVER. If your product is not functioning properly, GPO, USA will repair or replace it with a product in perfect working condition.* We at GPO know that you have chosen to trust us by purchasing one of our premium products and we understand that this trust is important. The GPO, USA Spectacular Lifetime Warranty™ applies to every GPO product bought in the United States, no matter where you purchased it, no matter how long you have had it. In addition to this “best in class” service, GPO trusts our retail partners to also service your needs. If you prefer to return a damaged or non-functioning GPO product to the retailer where you have purchased your optic, GPO authorizes the retailer to replace your item “on the spot”. This level of service is unsurpassed in the industry. Trust in GPO. You will not be disappointed.

Lifetime Warranty
Fully transferable
No warranty card registration required
No proof of purchase required
* Replacement product will be of equal or greater value. The GPO, USA Spectacular Lifetime Warranty™ does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage that is the result of neglect or intentional misuse. Electronic components within optical products carry a five-year full coverage warranty on the electronic components, and the SPECTACULAR LIFETIME WARRANTY™ applies to all other product parts.

For more information, contact:

GPO, USA

711 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite C

North Chesterfield, VA 23236

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Do any combo units have the rangefinder in either the left eye or both? All I have seen are in the right eyepiece and I don’t see well out of my right eye. I shoot left handed and need the RF on the left side. I won’t hold them upside down.

Thanks,

Dean

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
2 years ago I tried out Leica, Zeiss and Swarovski range finder Binoculars, I picked the Leica Geovid HD-R 2200 10x42 purchased it from Europtics.

Due to illness it sit in the safe the first season but this fall I used it on a week long Elk hunt in Colorado. Optics are great and I could range out to 2000+ ft. My only downside is I wished I had got the same unit in 8x42 but when I do it will be another Geovid.

Ted
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 907brass, 19 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,676
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.