Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,069 of 2,280 1 2 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 2279 2280
Whip #15721557 01/30/21
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
People have an innate requirement to believe 'in something'. It's a DNA thing...

Q filled that need for some people for awhile...but one thing is absolutely certain...people don't like to acknowledge they've been complete retards that were being played all along. That's also a DNA thing.

GB1

Whip #15721599 01/30/21
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It is far easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled.

Whip #15721605 01/30/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Who is Q?

No one knows... yet people still believe him.

Q-less sure led lots of gullibles down the path and over the cliff. Have the Q-ullibles even realized they were conned. They were played. They were hoaxed. Are people really THAT gullible?

Q pretended he/she was exposing the evil, but it wasn’t for the patriots. Q brilliantly led the sheeple out on the ledge, and the docile sheeple sat down and munched their popcorn. Hope they like popcorn and pie.

That was the Plan, the Q-ullibles never did “get it”. Still don’t. They’re not batting an eye and still swallowing every kooky conspiracy theory they can. You Q-ullibles were played, but worst of all, are still being played.

How are those BIG slices of Crow Pie going down? Are you Q-ullibles swallowing the Crow Pie like you swallowed Q’s bullchit?

Let's give this a thought.

Q investigators/ believers/ followers...even those who give it consideration make up a minor fraction of the American people.

Your claim pushes the narrative the said small group of Americans is the cause of the downfall of the constitutional rights and American process.

Are you suggesting that only a small group of people who look deeply into the government are the only remaining patriots with an ounce of fight?

The problem is that our grandparents and great grandparents let us down by letting their guards down and allowing the media to lull them into feelings of guilt for situations that had no need for such. They became the foundation of pussies who raised more generations of pussies and led to where we are.

Sound like too much? Start back in early America. The supreme courts would hear cases that truly defined America....slavery level cases. Now fast forward a bit and we're hearing about abortion. This one tugs on some heart strings because it is something you have been trained to have "feelings " about. The reality is if a random stranger chooses to abort or not, it has ZERO bearing on your life and you would never know if they did or did not....

Now move forward a few years and the courts are hearing cases about a baker's choice to bake a cake or not bake a cake for a homosexual. We progressed to a point where we became such pussies that we need the fuxing Supreme Court to decide if someone is required to bake a cake?

You, me and our parents all became enormous pussies and allowed this to become normal.

Now if you'd like to convince me that some small fraction of Americans are the reason that we're in this jam, I'll buy it.....but doing so will absolutely substantiate that you and your lineage are in fact pussies and the reason these kooks have to be the last stand.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15721848 01/30/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So .. being informed, is now being played.. do you “stevedors” even step back an listen to the verbal vomit you spew? You are exactly like the bots an trolls an msm that hammer hammer home their 4:00am talking points.. following this Q thing requires some critical thinking to discern wheat from chaff. Your constant msm/ democrat style of hammering home you view only shows what camp your in. Never mind that the Q thing is the single most declass of info ever to take place, and just how many have woke up..But also shows how indoctrinated we are as a nation.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

K22 #15721888 01/30/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So you agree, Trump will Not be President in March, only running a shadow administration from FL.

Great, finally seeing the light, dark to light.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

So you agree, Trump will Not be President in March, only running a shadow administration from FL.

The link shows Pam Keith believes that...a dem that’s more fearful of Q-rumors than those following this thread.

Fear the crabcat.
Whip #15721967 01/30/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hail hydra right steve?(wink) we kno orange man bad rite? Be a good troll an hammer it home, carry message to all the threads! The sheeple must comply! Hive mind! All good comrades must conform an disregard any gov info!! All hail hydra!!

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by steve4102

The link shows Pam Keith believes that...a dem that’s more fearful of Q-rumors than those following this thread.

He wouldn’t have posted it if he didn’t believe it.

That’s his motto.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Hail hydra right steve?(wink) we kno orange man bad rite? Be a good troll an hammer it home, carry message to all the threads! The sheeple must comply! Hive mind! All good comrades must conform an disregard any gov info!! All hail hydra!!

Still blaming others for your inability to see the TRUTH about Q are you.

IC B3

Whip #15722071 01/30/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, the dumbasses followed this man instead of the MSM and our own prejudiced notions.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Did we strive to prove our notions or keep and open mind and objectively follow the evidence and intellectually connect the dots to form an opinion as oppsed to jumping to one and then trying to prove we were right by ignorantly ignoring the evidence.

Obviously, I doubt the Anti Qbers can even figure this chart out.

I suppose those stupid enough to erroniously jump to conclusions re 11.3 are seeking revenge on Que.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15722079 01/30/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
reflection/projection much steve? hail hydra (wink) the info is out there ,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15722082 01/30/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on, Anti Qbers, tell us how stupid Flynn is too.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Obviously, I doubt the Anti Qbers can even figure this chart out.

I suppose those stupid enough to erroniously jump to conclusions re 11.3 are seeking revenge on Que.

Is that one of those charts to determine macular degeneration?

Whip #15722086 01/30/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No. It has more use in determining mental degeneration. It helps identify those who are unable to connect the dots.

I doubt antiQbers even try to understand it, preferring to avoid objectively evaluating evidence that may conflict with the erronious conclusion they long ago jumped to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Who is Q?

No one knows... yet people still believe him.

Q-less sure led lots of gullibles down the path and over the cliff. Have the Q-ullibles even realized they were conned. They were played. They were hoaxed. Are people really THAT gullible?

Q pretended he/she was exposing the evil, but it wasn’t for the patriots. Q brilliantly led the sheeple out on the ledge, and the docile sheeple sat down and munched their popcorn. Hope they like popcorn and pie.

That was the Plan, the Q-ullibles never did “get it”. Still don’t. They’re not batting an eye and still swallowing every kooky conspiracy theory they can. You Q-ullibles were played, but worst of all, are still being played.

How are those BIG slices of Crow Pie going down? Are you Q-ullibles swallowing the Crow Pie like you swallowed Q’s bullchit?

Let's give this a thought.

Q investigators/ believers/ followers...even those who give it consideration make up a minor fraction of the American people.

Your claim pushes the narrative the said small group of Americans is the cause of the downfall of the constitutional rights and American process.

Are you suggesting that only a small group of people who look deeply into the government are the only remaining patriots with an ounce of fight?

The problem is that our grandparents and great grandparents let us down by letting their guards down and allowing the media to lull them into feelings of guilt for situations that had no need for such. They became the foundation of pussies who raised more generations of pussies and led to where we are.

Sound like too much? Start back in early America. The supreme courts would hear cases that truly defined America....slavery level cases. Now fast forward a bit and we're hearing about abortion. This one tugs on some heart strings because it is something you have been trained to have "feelings " about. The reality is if a random stranger chooses to abort or not, it has ZERO bearing on your life and you would never know if they did or did not....

Now move forward a few years and the courts are hearing cases about a baker's choice to bake a cake or not bake a cake for a homosexual. We progressed to a point where we became such pussies that we need the fuxing Supreme Court to decide if someone is required to bake a cake?

You, me and our parents all became enormous pussies and allowed this to become normal.

Now if you'd like to convince me that some small fraction of Americans are the reason that we're in this jam, I'll buy it.....but doing so will absolutely substantiate that you and your lineage are in fact pussies and the reason these kooks have to be the last stand.
I think Steveo just called a "cuck" lol

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15722114 01/30/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I expect Trump pardoned Flynn because he did such a good job sucking sucking so many of Trumpers down the Que rabbit hole.

Trump and Flynn were just having some fun playing and joking with us stupid Qbers, having nothing better to do. smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15722163 01/30/21
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Steve is a joke of the highest order

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Whip #15722167 01/30/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Either 17 is meaningful, or antiQbers have a lot of happenstances they can continue to ignore as just coincidences. Well, that's the easy way to explain unlikely events away which is something they like to do, though intellectually dishonest after a while. Its the refuge of those who refuse to be honest.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15722263 01/30/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’ve said it before and will continue: All of the minions, including Stevie-I-wonder and his ilk posting here are scared “shiet-less” about events that they feel impotent in handling or processing and, since they are impotent in recognizing the true ringleaders attempting the downfall of the USA and it’s true Constitution, they lash out on a forum they don’t believe in and cannot comprehend (and thus do not want to), just to assuage their guilt AND their unrecognized embarrassment. It is a pity that, if they were honest with their self and (as they say they are) were true to the Constitution and truth, they would (at the least) move on, if not recognizing same.

I was being honest when I posted the following previously, and will do so again: 1-877-SAMHSA7
One can only hope it strikes a chord with some. . . . . .

In the mean time, “***You are ignoring this user***” is a good and wonderful feature Rick had built in to this site😎

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Page 1,069 of 2,280 1 2 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,764
Posts18,515,316
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.