Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Her handlers did not like the way the construct of Germany's social, cultural and economic structure was panning out.

If for no other reason than the muslim invasion, she and her handlers should have the silver and gold in their teeth melted down as down payment on reparations and expelling of the hordes.

If you haven't seen the fallout in person, you can't imagine what it's like to walk the streets or use public transportation there.

Get yourself a kufi or hijab before you go. You'll fit right in.

Same in France and Belgium.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by hatari
The Germans mostly liked her.

Really? What are you basing that on? If you personally know any Germans.... what do they like about her....

I based that on a number of conversation I’ve had with Germans, two are Campfire members living in Germany. They both PMed me after I’ve criticized her here. I hope they will join this conversation.

Face it, they kept her as Chancellor for almost 16 years. That’s longer than Conrad Adenauer, and longer even than that Austrian guy😉.

Obviously , she has been popular. They tell me they think she is well educated, very intelligent, and fair. Their words more or less.
They all take exception to my criticisms of her handling the Muslims, the pipeline and NATO participation. But acknowledge that those are difficult situations for them that cannot be resolved without controversy one way or anther.

So let’s offer the question to our German members.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I see there are still some people who are not willing to see that Hitler was also another puppet.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Anyone that would let muzzies in is stupid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know very little about Europe so my opinion really doesn't matter. From what I have observed, it appears the European Union was the predecessor of globalism. They pass trade regulations that affect all the civilized countries in the world. Countries that are members of the EU have basically lost their autonomy and the EU decisions override their own governments authority. Even though the EU is centered in Brussels, Belgium it seems Germany is the main driver behind EU policy. Merkel, being a liberal and unwilling to take a controversial stand on things like Muslim immigration and Russian oil has affected all of Europe and not for the better.
For what it's worth, I applaude Great Britians desire to exit the EU and wish other countries would join in. The EU has abused its role as a trade organization.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Anyone that would let muzzies in is stupid.

The Democrats are doing the same thing to our country. We will be speaking 47 different languages before they are done. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Really? What are you basing that on? If you personally know any Germans.... what do they like about her....

I based that on a number of conversation I’ve had with Germans, two are Campfire members living in Germany. They both PMed me after I’ve criticized her here. I hope they will join this conversation.

Face it, they kept her as Chancellor for almost 16 years. That’s longer than Conrad Adenauer, and longer even than that Austrian guy😉.

Obviously , she has been popular. They tell me they think she is well educated, very intelligent, and fair. Their words more or less.
They all take exception to my criticisms of her handling the Muslims, the pipeline and NATO participation. But acknowledge that those are difficult situations for them that cannot be resolved without controversy one way or anther.

Do you know these "Germans" that contacted you in PM?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anecdotal is a real word, Hatari should realize that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't say I know what Germans think of Merkel, but I do know quite a few Germans and have had a number of discussions that touched on politics with them. What I come away with is the impression that they are fine with the diminution of nationalism and the rise of globalism. They also tend to be very comfortable with government controlling whatever it wishes and suffer the delusion that the rulemakers are generally benevolent. Germans LIKE rules.

In one exchange with one of the Germans I know, I stated that I thought globalism is evil, and nationalism is preferable. I went further in stating that I would like to see Germany remain German in character and in fact, and the same for France, Britain, and all the rest. I got no response but silence. I sure do wonder what he was thinking.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Germans I have known (handful) have all been very cautious about expressing much in the way of nationalism. They've pretty much had that beaten out of them.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG
The Germans I have known (handful) have all been very cautious about expressing much in the way of nationalism. They've pretty much had that beaten out of them.

That makes sense to me. It seems they've been conditioned to fear their own selves...and it seems that WE played a hand in that, after thinking about it a bit.

Why do we always fugg ourselves???

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RufusG

By whom, I wonder...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Correction: Germany was in trouble.

So Trump has flipped G Britain, N Korea, Italy, Saudi Arabia and now he's flipping Germany too.

It's about time that biotch stepped down. Didnt the deep state accuse Trump of being like Hitler?
Makes one wonder who is in control.

Hummm.

MAGA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/31/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Are these "Germans" American ex-pats? older real-deal Sauerbraten and Spaetzle eaters? or "New" Germans?

Makes a difference.

Last edited by local_dirt; 01/31/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Taking into consideration the massive, prolonged rape of German women by Russians at the close of WW2, It would be interesting to know how many true Germans occupy Germany.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Most the people in America liked the Bolshevik pukes who headed these companies and a hundred others who had to step down too.

whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/31/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Most of the stupid corksuckers in America liked this deep state corksucking POS too. Many of the real slow retards still do, but not for long now.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I've come to the conclusion that all national debt is complete bullshit..Monopoly monetary debt can be cancelled with a stroke of a pen.

It's all pretty complex, I used to think it really mattered but now I'm not so sure it matters much at all, especially for the US, because the dollar temporarily remains the worlds reserve currency.

Money created out of thin air, backed by absolutely nothing, isn't really money at all, is it?

All money is merely belief in it's worth, whether beads, shells, gold or nebulous "trust".

Except for ammunition and reloading components, of course. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Ask all of those that have fallen victim to the musslemen...they have a slightly different view.

Can't do that - they're not allowed to say anything about the crimes of the Africoons and Muslim Menace.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Do you know these "Germans" that contacted you in PM?

Tell you what, why don’t you PM member Ready here. I PM’d him and asked if he’d join the conversation. Maybe you’ll get more satisfaction directly.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,175 guests, and 713 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.