Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Anybody from NE PA knows better than to shovel their snow onto a neighbor's place. How f'ing ignorant were these Goy MFers?

Anyone know where the Goy family came from? My bet is Joisey. They seem like the neighbors from hell. Little man & a harpy. Hopefully they didn't reproduce. Darwin was an optimist.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Those people seemed to be the neighbors from hell. I can't imagine a married, middle aged white couple standing out in the front yard screaming vulgarities at someone like they did. That's very definitely a Yankee "thing". People down south sometimes have disagreements, but that "screaming stuff at the top of your lungs in front of the whole neighborhood" doesn't happen down here. It would be considered very low class.

I don't think they deserved to be killed for it. But if you engage in that type of behavior, you're putting yourself at risk for it. Even up north, evidently.

The thing that set him off was being called a pussy, the last thing he said to the husband as he shot him with the AR, was pussy huh.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Anybody from NE PA knows better than to shovel their snow onto a neighbor's place. How f'ing ignorant were these Goy MFers?

Anyone know where the Goy family came from? My bet is Joisey. They seem like the neighbors from hell. Little man & a harpy. Hopefully they didn't reproduce. Darwin was an optimist.

Apparently they did reproduce, and it didn't work out so well.

Story said they leave behind a 15 year old autistic son. Grandparents will be taking him.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Story said they leave behind a 15 year old autistic son. Grandparents will be taking him.

Might be they were mad at the world

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
“Pussy, huh?”

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Might be they were mad at the world

Could be. Seems they were going out of their way to provoke their neighbor.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Sad deal, especially considering the way MSM and the leftist twats are going to use this incident!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Sad deal, especially considering the way MSM and the leftist twats are going to use this incident!

It won't be long and you'll need a license to operate a snow shovel and a permit to clear your own driveway.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just ban snow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Moral of the story? Don't be a F*ckStick and throw snow onto your neighbor's yard, repeatedly. Morons.

Last edited by High_Noon; 02/04/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Moral of the story? Don't be a F*ckStick and throw snow onto your neighbor's yard, repeatedly. Morons.

Hindsight

They got a saying about it. 😬

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hindsight is 20/20

Doubt that the round count or hit ratio

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Don’t let your mouth override yer ass. Edk

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
gotta wonder why the hell somebody would push their snow across the fuggen road?

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
My friend sent me the whole video this morning, and it really ruined my whole morning what a shame God bless those two.

Seriously dude? You say you watched it and you still say that about those two? Must not have watched the same video I saw, because the one I watched they were pretty merciless and taunting him to do what he did.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're doing it wrong. I plow my neighbors out because they're my neighbors.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by ironbender
JFC!

Who was the winner?

Society in general.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we just arrested oneresidet for pushing her snow across the street onto another peroson's property. she got charged with trespassing.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
gotta wonder why the hell somebody would push their snow across the fuggen road?

Because the guy across the street is a pussy, what's he gonna do about it. Well, I guess he found out.
I suspect these people have been feuding a long time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
The man began shooting with the pistol. He wound up shooting 12 shots. Not a very good shot, most missed. Range 20 feet at targets standing still.
When he began shooting, the woman could have turned and run away down the street. Middle aged gal about 45, strong enough to shovel snow, she could have run away pretty well, and probably not have been hit.

Instead, she whipped out the Iphone and began filming. And in the face of this barrage of gunfire, she took 3 steps toward the gunman. How stupid can you get?
She thought that an Iphone video would overcome close range gunfire.
In the biggest crisis of her life she went to Stupid Land.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,100
Posts18,483,097
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.