Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Not a lot of chatter here about the peasants sticking it to the hedges. You buying?

Good or bad I’m doubling down again tomorrow at the opening dip. Hedges are counterfeiting and short laddering the hell out of this stock, yet black rock investments is still holding on to over 6M shares, with their latest purchase (today) due to hit the market in the next few days. It dropped some 40% today, yet the buy/sell was 95/5. That doesn’t add up, the hedges are faking out the System. They can’t do it forever if no one is selling. SSR isn’t something they can postpone, it’s going to bite them.I’m not encouraging anyone to buy, but this is very interesting.

This is crazy, you have brokerages limiting retail investors, blatant illegal counterfeiting and laddering, and now class action lawsuits . Kinda strange nobody here is talking about it.

Last edited by rosco1; 02/02/21. Reason: Siri
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're late. My guess is that ship has sailed but who knows, give it a shot.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never thought that the AMC made a good car anyway.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never thought that the AMC made a good car anyway.

My kids on the lookout for a green Gremlin. He decided he wanted one when he was 3 and is still looking. I tried to talk him into a 70.5 Z28 but he still wants a green gremlin. He says he's going to put a twin turbo v8 in it.

Bb

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Gremlin was the absolute pinnacle of design and function. So beautiful and it's technology is still just insane. Easily 50 years ahead of its time.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rosco, how about GSM and POWW, a powder company. Thanks for your interestimg post on AMC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sold mine a couple years ago..

[Linked Image from motortrend.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched it last Tuesday - talked to a professional about it. Closed at 5. Opened over 20.

Since, it’s fallen I would not chase it, but that's me.

Last edited by 65BR; 02/03/21.
R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JeffA
You're late. My guess is that ship has sailed but who knows, give it a shot.

Could be. but there’s an awful lot (85%) of available to loan still out there. That would..ahh “should” point to a hell of a squeeze still to come if the peasants can keep the price up, all depends on the short and only the hedges know where that’s at.but you’d think it’s below 8 somewhere, of course that could be wishful thinking on my part. But IF that’s correct the peasants are holding their own with the hedge funders. The Volkswagen graph of the 2008 spike looks eerily similar to AMC right now.

Fun to speculate about and bet on, if that’s your thing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm not sure what percentage of the Reddit army made out like bandits. A young guy in my group at work bought in at the peak and held all the way down. He said it was only 2 shares but that kind of message sticks and I bet he learned a life lesson. A sample of one but I bet there's a lot more like him.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rosco1
Not a lot of chatter here about the peasants sticking it to the hedges. You buying?

Good or bad I’m doubling down again tomorrow at the opening dip. Hedges are counterfeiting and short laddering the hell out of this stock, yet black rock investments is still holding on to over 6M shares, with their latest purchase (today) due to hit the market in the next few days. It dropped some 40% today, yet the buy/sell was 95/5. That doesn’t add up, the hedges are faking out the System. They can’t do it forever if no one is selling. SSR isn’t something they can postpone, it’s going to bite them.I’m not encouraging anyone to buy, but this is very interesting.

This is crazy, you have brokerages limiting retail investors, blatant illegal counterfeiting and laddering, and now class action lawsuits . Kinda strange nobody here is talking about it.

Week late. But you’ll upset the great self described great patriot and stock/ gambling guru. Cuck911 if you do so might be worth it

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 65BR
I watched it last Tuesday - talked to a professional about it. Closed at 5. Opened over 20.

I’m not asking this in a derogatory way, I’m genuinely curious.

Did you ask your professional about GME last month? If so what did he tell you?

I think you know I’m not buying AMC because I think it’s a great company, what went in with GME and what they’re trying to do with AMC just doesn’t happen, it’s not a long term investment by any means. If I was responsible for investing other people’s money I’d have a really hard time recommending it.. but it’s hard to ignore if you’re a gambler.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
After watching another flogging of precious metals, I'm reminded that the market is largely a fraud. If you can get in with the crowd, you can make money, but if you want to bet on fundamentals, you'll break even at best.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
After watching another flogging of precious metals, I'm reminded that the market is largely a fraud. If you can get in with the crowd, you can make money, but if you want to bet on fundamentals, you'll break even at best.

The media claiming that Silver was being hyped by Reddit was fake news, probably by citadel to re coup some of their GME losses. It did work to make a quick buck though. SVE was a great day trade, not so good if you believed it was long term.

And that’s no kidding, we don’t get to play by the same rules as Wall Street.

ribka, I’m only a week late if they hit their shorts, there’s 85% still out there and the peasants are keeping the price up. Weather they’re keeping it high enough is the question. Only time will tell!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The Gremlin was the absolute pinnacle of design and function. So beautiful and it's technology is still just insane. Easily 50 years ahead of its time.

Shame they didn’t have any funds left for the trunk.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
AMC got their boots out of the fire when Silver Lake converted their $600M debt stake to equity last week.
Big shift in Debt/equity and big reduction in interest expense...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

The media claiming that Silver was being hyped by Reddit was fake news, probably by citadel to re coup some of their GME losses. It did work to make a quick buck though. SVE was a great day trade, not so good if you believed it was long term.

And that’s no kidding, we don’t get to play by the same rules as Wall Street.

ribka, I’m only a week late if they hit their shorts, there’s 85% still out there and the peasants are keeping the price up. Weather they’re keeping it high enough is the question. Only time will tell!

I couldn't agree more.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 65BR

I’m not asking this in a derogatory way, I’m genuinely curious.

Did you ask your professional about GME last month? If so what did he tell you?

I think you know I’m not buying AMC because I think it’s a great company, what went in with GME and what they’re trying to do with AMC just doesn’t happen, it’s not a long term investment by any means. If I was responsible for investing other people’s money I’d have a really hard time recommending it.. but it’s hard to ignore if you’re a gambler.

We discussed a few various stocks that I mentioned. He's a very - stick to the fundamentals kind of guy and had reports on various stocks that basically had him say....one would be gambling. No doubt not a long-term hold based on any fundamentals that would justify it. I see it's down today - AMC.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
HCMC is going to be one of the next ones they drive up. It’s super cheap like 0.0017 per share so they are buying a lot up. Then they will start talking about it and seeing where it can go. I put about 100$ in it just in case it actually goes somewhere. Even if they get it up to 0.50$ a share it will still be a big win. And if it goes no where it’s only 100$.

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by clwg97
HCMC is going to be one of the next ones they drive up. It’s super cheap like 0.0017 per share so they are buying a lot up. Then they will start talking about it and seeing where it can go. I put about 100$ in it just in case it actually goes somewhere. Even if they get it up to 0.50$ a share it will still be a big win. And if it goes no where it’s only 100$.

I don’t see them driving that one up, quite a different situation. But
If they win their lawsuit with Phillip Morris it should be well worth your investment.

Also my .0015 bid was filled this afternoon , so I got in cheap 😂. I tried it again but it ended up getting cancelled at the bell.

Last edited by rosco1; 02/05/21.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,104
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.