Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
If Trump had done this, they’d be going bananas - Conspiracy, Treason!!!

But, since it was done TO Trump, it’s OK. Just some nice people getting together to do some nice things, because Orange Man Bad.

I knew they’d admit it. Just didn’t expect them to admit it so soon. They are now drunk with power and don’t care who knows it.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

If that is correct, you no longer live in a Democratic Republic
And you'd be correct.....we don't.. There will NEVER be an honest, legal election any more in this country...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Sounds like public hangings might be in order.

Most here don't have the stomach for that, much less the general population. I'd go to every one, drink beer and cheer.

And eat chicken wings. Don’t forget the wings.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by ro1459
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. The article said in multiple places that Trump was trying to steal the election from the people and they stopped it. What did they admit to doing other than "protecting democracy". (their words) To me, this is a very damning article and one serious propaganda piece trying to change the truth about this election. I agree that the truth needs to come out, but this article is so far from the truth and it can only be classified as propaganda of the left.

I think the only thing that could be gleaned from reading all that BS is they basically admitted to using Secretary's of States in the battleground states to get what they wanted, and they have no respect whatsoever for the power and authority that State Legislatures should have over an election. Once they got widespread mail in balloting and got the Secretary's of States on board with making it "easier" to cheat and ignore state election rules set by the Legislatures, it was over for Trump before the election even started.

Precisely.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
If the article is accurate - and there seems to be no evidence to doubt its veracity - it would represent a blatant confession of a seditious conspiracy to successfully overthrow a legitimately elected POTUS. A first in the history of the Republic.

Given the detailed description of the public nature of the conspirators' actions, pervasive use of communications technology, sheer numbers of people and organizations involved, it would be incredible to believe that government officials - including Federal LE - would not have been aware of the plot.

If the events are accurately depicted, this conspiracy would not represent election fraud, but rather a seditious criminal conspiracy to subvert the Constitution and overthrow the Federal government. It would be an interesting question to consider which unidentified officials and politicians were involved in hatching the plan and how they would justify their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution while either participating or simply failing to act to uphold the law.

Well said.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
The Nov 3 election was stacked deck even Trump could not over come. The entrenched deep state rinos, big tech, corporatists, and left assured themselves of a victory.

They told us what they planned to do shortly after the 2016 election. Big tech and social media (with cover provided by MSM), were going to alter algorithms to whatever extent necessary to prevent another Trump victory. They came out and said it in plain language in 2016. We saw it unfold throughout the Trump presidency. And that was just one dimension of the fix.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Save that article. It will be deep-sixed when it become inconvenient.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Originally Posted by Remsen
"
And if there was one iota of truthfulness to this alleged evidence why on earth would the three Supreme Court justices appointed by trump not lift a finger to make further inquiry on any case submitted to them."

The Democrats set loose violent mobs throughout the country for months prior to the election and the supreme court was very aware that they would get even more violent if the election fraud were to be stopped. They knew the right wouldn't riot. it's that simple.

Wow and I thought trump was the one playing 3D chess!! Those democrats sure did play that card like a Vegas pro.

You got that right. That's what communists do.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
If Trump had done this, they’d be going bananas - Conspiracy, Treason!!!

But, since it was done TO Trump, it’s OK. Just some nice people getting together to do some nice things, because Orange Man Bad.

I knew they’d admit it. Just didn’t expect them to admit it so soon. They are now drunk with power and don’t care who knows it.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Wannabebwana
So...some of my fellow Canadians don't think it can happen to us here, lol, ffs, word is we could have an election in the spring, hey...the Commie's need Trudeau, and yes it can and maybe it did already.
The Chinese are full on dirty up here and our media is full blown Commie, Social media is already lost, I'm not allowed to play up here anymore.
Canadians had better wake the fugg up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you guys already to start your third party BS yet.
Then you can be a permanent minority.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Originally Posted by ro1459
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. ...

I thought the exact same thing. I guess I’m not following the original posters point. Seems to me the article says that democracy is fragile and people worked together to make sure it was not subverted. I find nothing claiming they conspired to subvert democrahave read a different article than Icy, nor steal the election.

You pair must have read a different article than I, the one one I read seemed to be filled with gloating pieces of rubbish recounting how they "changed the rules" and "colluded" with lowlifes from both sides to subvert the American voter.

Heck, they even seemed to think Trump winning was Trump "stealing" the election.

I do not recall Mr Trump having an armed camp around him as he lived in fear of the great unwashed.

Short and sweet.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dave7mm

Dave

Are you going to keep spouting bullshit about voting matters, and we'll primary the Rinos, and we'll get 'em next time?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by dave7mm

Dave

Are you going to keep spouting bullshit about voting matters, and we'll primary the Rinos, and we'll get 'em next time?

Youve never heard that from me.
But it is easier to be a victim .

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What was done this past year by the people in power and the coordination of media ( “news” and social) to influence and control this election makes Watergate seem like a quaint little bedtime story about old school ways of political corruption.

If not already ( which is probably the case); in the future this republic is surely fu-ked. Only way out may be sort of true revolution. In no exaggeration, what our own government (all aspects) is doing to us now, makes the oppression of the English crown prior to the revolutionary war seem minor.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
At least now we know all the details each individual contributed to saving the Democratic Republic of NA.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
The real vile politicians involved in this are those who sport an R by their name.

Those are the mofos that need scalping.

Scalping?

You can't help being stupid can you?

LOL

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.