Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,104 of 2,280 1 2 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The biden administration and all he has done needs to be recalled. He is a fraudulent president and harris is fraudulent too. Most of congress is fraudulent too. “Fraud vitiates everything.” Remove the frauds ASAP.

Let's let the plan play out. Trump nor Cue has called us to war. Our timeline is not theirs or Gods.

It's not as if our blood is dripping or as if we are starving.
Trust Trump. Trust the plan. Trust the Mil.

Que isnt.needed now. Trump is out of office and the military is in control.
We are winning. What's the rush. Enjoy the movie.
It's the greatest show on earth.

It's going to be Biblical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #15760076 02/08/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by slugflinger
Good question. I choose to keep hoping. The time may come when I give it up, and when that happens I'll figure out what to do next.

There are a lot of people who still listen to and believe the media, which I haven't done in a lot of years.

It's been a long time waiting for people to wake the f*** up. I can wait a bit longer to let the military finish this, and I do think they're on it.

Knowing that it is an increasing possibility that your PLAN has failed, or is about to fail, you are going to wait until the last minute, or later to come up with a PLAN B ?

It appears that OPERATION TRUST was successful on you.

And just what is your plan? Are you going to run circles around the adults who are actually doing something while you scream like a little girl. Oh, that won't work! Why didn't you do something earlier! I'd do it this way! Wahhhhh!

If YOU would put a fraction of YOUR energy into doing something constructive, (because it's obvious from all of your comments, YOU are the only smart one here, ) we could all just sit back and eat popcorn.

Doing Something?

Really, sitting on your ass eating popcorn and encouraging others to do the same is , “Doing Something”.

No wonder why we are in the mess we are in.

And YOU are doing exactly WHAT?

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by hosfly
Why does the Q threaten yall? why does it threaten democrtats? why does it threaten the media,the globalist's,satatnist's,? why do the MSM and elected royallty think Q peeps are violent,Why do 'tards here think Q is not? Your talking points are off boys,, either we are sitting eating popcorn or we are charging the capitol,, You dipshitts dont know ass from apple butter,,, lol yall just wanna fling crap on the wall to see it in print,,What have any of you contributed to anything on this thread but discourse? yall sound like the tattletails on the playground with all your crying and pissing an moaning,,

I usually refrain from posting here and just read, but I'll give you an honest answer:

Because it appears that the whole Q, trust the plan thing did one thing, and one thing only: it kept people from engaging politically and on the sidelines watching everything unfold while "knowing" that "the good guys" were doing "something."

Best case scenario right now is that Q was a LARPing basement dweller.

Worst case scenario is that it was a disinfo op by the left.

What we KNOW it wasn't is real.....

Wrong, Cue has gotten a lot of people thinking about connecting the dots and figuring out WTH is going on and thereby leading many from dark to light and exposing the illusion which is why conservative parties and normal folks are rejecting the deep state NWO control all over the world rather than going quietly into that dark night.

That's why probably 30 million more people voted for Trump this time around, exposing the fraud by breaking the logarithms and forcing the traitors and CCP and deep state Cabal in Europe to interfer by closing the vote down illegally, thereby proving their complicity. Even with the fraud Trump registered 10 million more votes than 4 years before.

Cue let us know it would take the Military and not the SC, Judicial System, DOJ, Barr, etc to save human kind from the planned world depopulation plan. If Barr or Durham had filed lawsuits the crooks would not have faced prison as the deep state protects their own, just as they did Clinesmith. Any convicted would have appealed to higher courts with bought off, blackmailed or threatened judges. Nothing would have ever happened.
How many were exasperated and depressed over the apparent state of things. Cue was right in saying TRUST THE PLAN, GRAB THE POPCORN, WATCH THE MOVIE.

Cue was right, the Military is the only way. Cue was right in that everything was going to plan. Cue was right saying Trump and the military had this won before Trump ever ran for office. Only the truly clueless would think Trump stupid enough to risk their lives and fortunes on a LARP.

Many are now understanding, because of Cue, that the fraud was an Act of War, from the deep state NWO cabal through several countries of western Europe and Chiney. Cue let many know, the DOJ and SC dont deal with ACTS OF WAR. Now those with eyes open have been able to figure out why we needed Biden to illigetimately take the oath of office.

While others swallow the MSM Fake news and think we are lost, those who follow Cue know Biden thus violated Federal Law that automatically prevents him or Hairass from holding Federal office. They also know that same law turns control of the US over to the military AUTOMATICALLY and CONSTITUTIONALLY until the truth comes out.

Cue helped us realize had the legislators of the Swing States or S Court flipped the election to Trump many people and businesses would not have committed treason and subjected their assets, including CNN, ABC, Facebook, Twitter, Central Banks etc to seizure by the Federal Govt.

Trump and the military's brilliant plan intercepted the real vote numbers sent by satellite to Europe for the deep state to subvert.

Cue was right. They, meaning Cue, Team Trump, Trump and the military HAVE IT ALL.

Why does Piggy and the cesspool want to impeach Trump? Because they know who is still legally POTUS, by Constitutional Law, not BS or Fiat.

Ha, Trump is even out of office, so he cant even be impeaced. So, you ask, how is Trump POTUS and out of office? Dayom, i just told you above. When Biden took the oath of office, the control of the US AUTOMATICALLY flipped to the Military, thanks to a law passed by Joe Joe McCarthy, GOD rest his soul.

Impeachement is for REMOVAL FROM OFFICE AND RESTRICTION FROM FURTHER GOVT OFFICE.

TRUMP IS NOT IN OFFICE, but Piglosi knows without impeachment, he will be, because she and the traitors know in US and International Law, FRAUD VITIATES ALL.

There was a You Tube Video entititled Trump is the greatest actor of them all.

Cue was right, Trust the Military. Cue was right, Trust Trump. Trump was right, He caught them. Now, the whole worlds voting systems will be cleaned from the Cabals control and the world will be set free.

And Q was right in saying (though the words may well have been Trumps)

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

WWG1WGA

MAGA

Q didn’t do that, Donald J Trump did that with the help of people like Dan Bongino, Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan and Sundance, just to name a few.

Alternative Media sites like The Gateway Pundit, Conservative Tree House , The Blaze , The TownHall and WND, we’re instrumental in exposing America corruption .

70+ Million people voted for Donald J Trump and only a tiny, tiny % had even heard of Q, let alone voted for President Trump because of Q.

Take a look at this forum for example. How many members here are well aware of what went on over the past four years and are totally aware that the election was stolen, yet think you Q-bers that control this thread are off your rockers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #15760120 02/08/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Wins of the Day: February 6, 2021 WINS OF THE DAY

Trump’s team has actually won two-thirds of the election cases that have heard evidence and been fully adjudicated … something we don’t read anywhere in the media https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/trump-is-winning-election-lawsuits-in-case-you-havent-heard

U.S. Supreme Court tells California it cannot ban indoor church services https://justthenews.com/government/...locks-california-banning-church-services

Joseph Flynn explains why this is a “great day” https://twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1358252979158196239

Ilhan Omar diverted 80% of her campaign expenditures to her husband’s consulting firm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/consulting-firm-ilhan-omar-husband-payments-campaign

Democrat-run Los Angeles can’t pay its bills https://www.foxnews.com/politics/to...-could-postpone-paying-some-of-its-bills

Grenell considered possible candidate for California Governor https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...enell-potential-california-governor-bid/

Trump considering launching his own social media platform https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...launching-his-own-social-media-platform/

Armie Hammer dropped by his talent agency https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...t-agency-and-publicist-amid-sex-scandal/

Missouri law enforcement rescues 8 human trafficking victims https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...ent-rescues-8-human-trafficking-victims/

Happy birthday to President Reagan https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/1358059874488180741

Lincoln Project in freefall https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1357880192098828288

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...launching-his-own-social-media-platform/

Now why would Trump need or want to do this...
1) If the Patriots are in charge of Twitter as per Q.

2) If he is going to be back in the White House in a matter of weeks.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

K22 #15760122 02/08/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

All part of OPERATION TRUST 2.
Creat a movement, then discredit the movement and its members.

K22 #15760124 02/08/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Why does the Q threaten yall? why does it threaten democrtats? why does it threaten the media,the globalist's,satatnist's,? why do the MSM and elected royallty think Q peeps are violent,Why do 'tards here think Q is not? Your talking points are off boys,, either we are sitting eating popcorn or we are charging the capitol,, You dipshitts dont know ass from apple butter,,, lol yall just wanna fling crap on the wall to see it in print,,What have any of you contributed to anything on this thread but discourse? yall sound like the tattletails on the playground with all your crying and pissing an moaning,,

I usually refrain from posting here and just read, but I'll give you an honest answer:

Because it appears that the whole Q, trust the plan thing did one thing, and one thing only: it kept people from engaging politically and on the sidelines watching everything unfold while "knowing" that "the good guys" were doing "something."

But according to the media,,Q peeps are violent insurrectionist's ,and several new polititions got elected quoting Q drops,oly to facing a purging from deep state, sooo,,,

If you would have read K’s link on how Q was a CIA Psyop, you would have known that this media attack on Q is all part of THE PLAN to demoralize and demonized Trump and his supporters, linking all Trump supporters to the Crazy Q Cult.

Hey dickhead. That article was for all of those just like you and you were stupid enough to fall for it. In fact, you keep repeating it over and over until now, it has absorb you. Hahahahaha

Actually No.

You posted the article and the link because you believed it. As you have said many times in this thread,
“You wouldn’t have posted it if you didn’t believe it”. Unless of course the link was accompanied by a comment or three calling it BS or similar, which of course you did not do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good question. I choose to keep hoping. The time may come when I give it up, and when that happens I'll figure out what to do next.

There are a lot of people who still listen to and believe the media, which I haven't done in a lot of years.

It's been a long time waiting for people to wake the f*** up. I can wait a bit longer to let the military finish this, and I do think they're on it.

Knowing that it is an increasing possibility that your PLAN has failed, or is about to fail, you are going to wait until the last minute, or later to come up with a PLAN B ?

And just what is your plan? Are you going to run circles around the adults who are actually doing something while you scream like a little girl. Oh, that won't work! Why didn't you do something earlier! I'd do it this way! Wahhhhh!

If YOU would put a fraction of YOUR energy into doing something constructive, (because it's obvious from all of your comments, YOU are the only smart one here, ) we could all just sit back and eat popcorn.

Doing Something?

Really, sitting on your ass eating popcorn and encouraging others to do the same is , “Doing Something”.

I can tell you what I’m not doing,

I’m not spreading propaganda and disinformation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Doing Something?

I’m not spreading propaganda and disinformation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

a pussy like you wouldnt carry the pitchfork anyway,
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Wrong, Cue has gotten a lot of people thinking about connecting the dots and figuring out WTH is going on and thereby leading many from dark to light and exposing the illusion which is why conservative parties and normal folks are rejecting the deep state NWO control all over the world rather than going quietly into that dark night.

That's why probably 30 million more people voted for Trump this time around, exposing the fraud by breaking the logarithms and forcing the traitors and CCP and deep state Cabal in Europe to interfer by closing the vote down illegally, thereby proving their complicity. Even with the fraud Trump registered 10 million more votes than 4 years before.

Cue let us know it would take the Military and not the SC, Judicial System, DOJ, Barr, etc to save human kind from the planned world depopulation plan. If Barr or Durham had filed lawsuits the crooks would not have faced prison as the deep state protects their own, just as they did Clinesmith. Any convicted would have appealed to higher courts with bought off, blackmailed or threatened judges. Nothing would have ever happened.
How many were exasperated and depressed over the apparent state of things. Cue was right in saying TRUST THE PLAN, GRAB THE POPCORN, WATCH THE MOVIE.

Cue was right, the Military is the only way. Cue was right in that everything was going to plan. Cue was right saying Trump and the military had this won before Trump ever ran for office. Only the truly clueless would think Trump stupid enough to risk their lives and fortunes on a LARP.

Many are now understanding, because of Cue, that the fraud was an Act of War, from the deep state NWO cabal through several countries of western Europe and Chiney. Cue let many know, the DOJ and SC dont deal with ACTS OF WAR. Now those with eyes open have been able to figure out why we needed Biden to illigetimately take the oath of office.

While others swallow the MSM Fake news and think we are lost, those who follow Cue know Biden thus violated Federal Law that automatically prevents him or Hairass from holding Federal office. They also know that same law turns control of the US over to the military AUTOMATICALLY and CONSTITUTIONALLY until the truth comes out.

Cue helped us realize had the legislators of the Swing States or S Court flipped the election to Trump many people and businesses would not have committed treason and subjected their assets, including CNN, ABC, Facebook, Twitter, Central Banks etc to seizure by the Federal Govt.

Trump and the military's brilliant plan intercepted the real vote numbers sent by satellite to Europe for the deep state to subvert.

Cue was right. They, meaning Cue, Team Trump, Trump and the military HAVE IT ALL.

Why does Piggy and the cesspool want to impeach Trump? Because they know who is still legally POTUS, by Constitutional Law, not BS or Fiat.

Ha, Trump is even out of office, so he cant even be impeaced. So, you ask, how is Trump POTUS and out of office? Dayom, i just told you above. When Biden took the oath of office, the control of the US AUTOMATICALLY flipped to the Military, thanks to a law passed by Joe Joe McCarthy, GOD rest his soul.

Impeachement is for REMOVAL FROM OFFICE AND RESTRICTION FROM FURTHER GOVT OFFICE.

TRUMP IS NOT IN OFFICE, but Piglosi knows without impeachment, he will be, because she and the traitors know in US and International Law, FRAUD VITIATES ALL.

There was a You Tube Video entititled Trump is the greatest actor of them all.

Cue was right, Trust the Military. Cue was right, Trust Trump. Trump was right, He caught them. Now, the whole worlds voting systems will be cleaned from the Cabals control and the world will be set free.

And Q was right in saying (though the words may well have been Trumps)

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

WWG1WGA

MAGA

Q didn’t do that, Donald J Trump did that with the help of people like Dan Bongino, Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan and Sundance, just to name a few.

Alternative Media sites like The Gateway Pundit, Conservative Tree House , The Blaze , The TownHall and WND, we’re instrumental in exposing America corruption .

70+ Million people voted for Donald J Trump and only a tiny, tiny % had even heard of Q, let alone voted for President Trump because of Q.

Take a look at this forum for example. How many members here are well aware of what went on over the past four years and are totally aware that the election was stolen, yet think you Q-bers that control this thread are off your rockers.
and everybody here links those very people to articles,they just happen to be on tv an thus a bigger venue,, lots of their veiws and more youll find here on this thread,,way more ,this thread has been getting the same news out , you are kinda sounding defencive there steve whittmer,,you need unplug for a bit,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15760143 02/08/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
This is the only thread that will even respond to you steve, why we do it is beyond me,, Im guilty too,, but you are that neighbors dog we all love to put a boot in its ass,, the thread whipping boy,, people come on here read some new links that are relevant,you come to cry, your trying to shout down everyone by telling everyone how stupid we are,, kinda like your people biden and whittmer and cuomo,,YOUR views are are their fodder,, we all see it but you,but we are the lackey? you're just an attention whore,, every body see's you,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Doing Something?

So then you are holding a pitch fork at the ready then?

Thought so.

These good folks are posting information that is helpful to those of us that are trying to encourage people around us to think for themselves, to plant a seed and maybe even look at things from an angle other than what's being jammed down their throats by the media and politicians. That is much more useful to us than what you're doing.

If/ when this all comes to an end, they are the ones who will be thought of as patriots whether or not Q is real or a psyop.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Slugfinger you are over the target on all accounts

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15760154 02/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15760156 02/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Doing Something?

So then you are holding a pitch fork at the ready then?

Thought so.

These good folks are posting information that is helpful to those of us that are trying to encourage people around us to think for themselves, to plant a seed and maybe even look at things from an angle other than what's being jammed down their throats by the media and politicians. That is much more useful to us than what you're doing.

If/ when this all comes to an end, they are the ones who will be thought of as patriots whether or not Q is real or a psyop.

Amen brother, Amen.

Whip #15760160 02/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
QAnon started out as a joke, grew, and in turn has made a joke and laughing stock out of the Republican Party. The conspiracy theories, predictions, and lies of QAnon grew and have the Qbers acting like full-blown fools and kooks.

QAnon kookery has tainted the party, and affiliation with the Republicans now means affiliation with the Q nut jobs.

If the Republican Party is to survive, it must rid itself of any and everything “Q”. Q has wounded the GOP, and it remains to be seen if it is a death blow.

Whip #15760225 02/08/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So in other words we should place trust in the Romney’s Cheny’s Bush’s, and McConnells of the republican party? Duly noted

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15760275 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The desire to sway ones beliefs becomes more important than their own personal life when entering lonely misery.

I pity those who find solace in attempting to influence others into following their own direction. The effort to do so in this thread does nothing but keep the post count in the legendary status and keep it visible.

Not one soul in this community can tell us what tomorrow brings yet we all agree that the current status is unsustainable with respect to our constitution.....and yet those who share potential light are shunned by those crippled by their own inaction.

We don't HAVE to be right and you don't HAVE to be wrong, but when the entire country gets to the point of throwing in the towel or fighting, a bit of level headed planning, some hope and common goaled brethren will certainly be more the asset than not.

Please feel free to tell everyone how they do not see what they see and continue to be disappointed that there are folks looking for answers.... but know that they value your opinions slightly less than you do, which for the point of this topic is barely enough to merit a response on an internet forum about hunting.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So in other words we should place trust in the Romney’s Cheny’s Bush’s, and McConnells of the republican party? Duly noted

Yep, they've sure done us a lot of good, as if Trump were actually a Republican instead of a Nationalist who has had most members of the GOP against him from the start.

So if Qbers werent good for Trump, how did he pick up at least 10 million more votes. AntiQbers are so blinded by hate they cant see or wont remember the truth. They dont want the truth. They stick with the stupid chiett the left has said about Que trying to justify their view.

Well, I'll tell you that we are going to see Trump got a lot more than 10 million more votes the MSM is admitting, and when that truth comes out, the genius antiQbers will still be lying about Que hurting Trump, being either too stupid or too intent on accepting the truth.

Funny how the genius antiQbers cant understand this yet still want us to follow them. I mean, this is really pretty elementary. Ha, it pissed them off, for Que to trick them along with the MSM and DNC.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image upload account

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/08/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,104 of 2,280 1 2 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 1,664 guests, and 741 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,968
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.