Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,105 of 2,280 1 2 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 2279 2280
Whip #15760289 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its not JUST "qbers", its AMERICANS looking at the big picture, picking out the details and realizing that this is not the America so many died to preserve. Don't think for a second that this is going away. There is a reason you can't buy a single bullet in a store today.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
GB1

Whip #15760296 02/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
QAnon started out as a joke, grew, and in turn has made a joke and laughing stock out of the Republican Party. The conspiracy theories, predictions, and lies of QAnon grew and have the Qbers acting like full-blown fools and kooks.

QAnon kookery has tainted the party, and affiliation with the Republicans now means affiliation with the Q nut jobs.

If the Republican Party is to survive, it must rid itself of any and everything “Q”. Q has wounded the GOP, and it remains to be seen if it is a death blow.

The Republican Party cut their own throats years and years ago, besides, both parties are controlled by the same Cabal. It's called controlled Narrative.
The Republic was never to be a 2 party system. The Founding Fathers were quite aware of the fact that if you have designated political parties the Cabal would eventually control them both. Very similar to one person owning both teams playing in a final game. He doesn't care who wins. He wins either way.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by high_country_
The desire to sway ones beliefs becomes more important than their own personal life when entering lonely misery.

I pity those who find solace in attempting to influence others into following their own direction. The effort to do so in this thread does nothing but keep the post count in the legendary status and keep it visible.

Not one soul in this community can tell us what tomorrow brings yet we all agree that the current status is unsustainable with respect to our constitution.....and yet those who share potential light are shunned by those crippled by their own inaction.

We don't HAVE to be right and you don't HAVE to be wrong, but when the entire country gets to the point of throwing in the towel or fighting, a bit of level headed planning, some hope and common goaled brethren will certainly be more the asset than not.

Please feel free to tell everyone how they do not see what they see and continue to be disappointed that there are folks looking for answers.... but know that they value your opinions slightly less than you do, which for the point of this topic is barely enough to merit a response on an internet forum about hunting.

Very well said.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
QAnon started out as a joke, grew, and in turn has made a joke and laughing stock out of the Republican Party. The conspiracy theories, predictions, and lies of QAnon grew and have the Qbers acting like full-blown fools and kooks.

QAnon kookery has tainted the party, and affiliation with the Republicans now means affiliation with the Q nut jobs.

If the Republican Party is to survive, it must rid itself of any and everything “Q”. Q has wounded the GOP, and it remains to be seen if it is a death blow.

Some members of the Republican party dug their own grave and made the party a laughing stock long before anyone ever heard of Q and, also, who is doing the laughing?

Main stream media? Extreme leftist politicians and their crony's?

I myself do not, and have not trusted politicians of any stripe for a long time now. They have to prove by action whether or not they can be trusted period. The vast majority don't and won't.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B2

Whip #15760314 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15760316 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slugflinger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Good question. I choose to keep hoping. The time may come when I give it up, and when that happens I'll figure out what to do next.

There are a lot of people who still listen to and believe the media, which I haven't done in a lot of years.

It's been a long time waiting for people to wake the f*** up. I can wait a bit longer to let the military finish this, and I do think they're on it.

Knowing that it is an increasing possibility that your PLAN has failed, or is about to fail, you are going to wait until the last minute, or later to come up with a PLAN B ?

It appears that OPERATION TRUST was successful on you.

And just what is your plan? Are you going to run circles around the adults who are actually doing something while you scream like a little girl. Oh, that won't work! Why didn't you do something earlier! I'd do it this way! Wahhhhh!

If YOU would put a fraction of YOUR energy into doing something constructive, (because it's obvious from all of your comments, YOU are the only smart one here, ) we could all just sit back and eat popcorn.

Doing Something?

Really, sitting on your ass eating popcorn and encouraging others to do the same is , “Doing Something”.

No wonder why we are in the mess we are in.

And YOU are doing exactly WHAT?

I can tell you what I’m not doing,

I’m not spreading propaganda and disinformation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

So then you are holding a pitch fork at the ready then?

Thought so.

These good folks are posting information that is helpful to those of us that are trying to encourage people around us to think for themselves, to plant a seed and maybe even look at things from an angle other than what's being jammed down their throats by the media and politicians. That is much more useful to us than what you're doing.

If/ when this all comes to an end, they are the ones who will be thought of as patriots whether or not Q is real or a psyop.

Propaganda, CIA sponsored Propaganda is NOT information, it is DISINFORMATION.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #15760799 02/08/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
8h
NEW: South Dakota Republicans have introduced a bill that would allow them to nullify Biden's executive orders at state level.

Now why would they need to do that if Biden is illegitimate, and Trump will be back in the White House shortly.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Correct, this was all part of Operation Trust, or The Plan.

Now part 2 of The Plan is to run an extensive media and social media campaign linking (all) Trump supporters to Q, demonized Q , prove Q to be a crackpot and at the same time put Real Trump supporters in that basket.

IC B3

Whip #15760861 02/08/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Top US union boss Richard Trumka disappointed in Biden's Keystone XL cancelation in new interview

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/richard-trumka-biden-keystone-xl-pipeline

These people believe he is president. They are laid off.

“Fraud vitiates everything.” BS!

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/08/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Top US union boss Richard Trumka disappointed in Biden's Keystone XL cancelation in new interview

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/richard-trumka-biden-keystone-xl-pipeline

These people believe he is president. They are laid off.

“Fraud vitiates everything.” BS!

Pssst, that’s because Biden is President.

Fraud vitiates everything” according to whom, the courts?

Well so far the courts have said there is no fraud, so without that, then there is no vitiate.

Whip #15761012 02/08/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
“The plan is to run an extensive media and social media campaign linking (all) Trump supporters to Q, demonized Q , prove Q to be a crackpot and at the same time put Real Trump supporters in that basket.”

...and you and your ilk are doing your best to accommodate the DS. “I sense much fear in this one...”

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Now part 2 of The Plan is to run an extensive media and social media campaign linking (all) Trump supporters to Q, demonized Q , prove Q to be a crackpot and at the same time put Real Trump supporters in that basket.”

...and you and your ilk are doing your best to accommodate the DS. “I sense much fear in this one...”

Nope, just showing you and yours what a f*cken mess you put the rest of us Trump supporters by buying into this CIA Disinformation campaign.

Next we will see mass shootings by someone with a Q Tee and MAGA hat.

Then some Deep State sponsored riots, looting, killings, wearing Q Tees and Trump hats, all caught on CNN cameras that just happened to be there.

Thanks so much for all the help.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/08/21.

Whip #15761075 02/08/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
You’re welcome

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15761276 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whip #15761403 02/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15761429 02/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
“The plan is to run an extensive media and social media campaign linking (all) Trump supporters to Q, demonized Q , prove Q to be a crackpot and at the same time put Real Trump supporters in that basket.”

This is true, but the do nothing couch potatoes are to illiterate to figure that out.

K22 #15761508 02/08/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's kwite a few.

Such a coincidence.

Page 1,105 of 2,280 1 2 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 12 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,972
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.