Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 36 37
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hoalie,

Nobody would KNOW better than you,the Emotional Rollercoaster you "get" to ride,with your raging Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

DO tell about your "exciting" Mall Ninja "Adventures" at The Retard Ranch and how you gals "get" to scream "Get some!" in a pitch only Canines can hear. Spare NO "details". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Sticky,

I was in the infantry in the Corps. It was almost as cool as being a mall ninja.

Please enthrall us with the stories and specifics of YOUR service.

We know you were not in the Corps. They have a height requirement.....

πŸ˜‚

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I find it FUNNIER than fhuqk,that you feel compelled to list all of the things you suck at...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good ole Stinky, showing us another destroyed gun.

Ya know, he's not just stupid, he's just plain simple.

So now comes another cut n paste from his album of idiopathic archives.

Go Stinky, go.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hoalie,

I find it FUNNIER than fhuqk,that you feel compelled to list all of the things you suck at...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations

Let's list the things you suck at fatboy:

1. Not being fat
2. Parenting
3. Being able to see what's on the top shelf
4. Coming up with anything original
5. Staying married
6. Seeing your feet without bending over.

But, you dodged the question: what branch did you serve in? Or are you one of the "almost" losers? You know, the guys that "almost" joined......

πŸ˜‚

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Come-on Stinky. We're waiting for your drool spitting retort. Just know it's going to be epic.

Come on wipe off your chin and give it to us.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Come on. Don't disappoint you fan club, Stinky.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#ImaLuckyKghunt

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#ImaLuckyKghunt

+2

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have asked you this question before, to my knowledge you have never answered it. So, here it is again

Big Stick you say you used to live in Kodiak. In Kodiak we have had NRA approved Silhouette matches, 3 position rifle matches, HP Rifle matches, bullseye pistol matches, bowling pin matches, plate matches, and more. I did not see you (big stick) at any of our matches. And we had a lot. NRA approved HP Rifle match every Wednesday night (100 yard reduced) and 2 500 yard matches every month. I did not see him at any of those matches. It is fun to brag about how good you are behind your PC screen. It is different to go out in the real world and show people how tough you really are. Bullets don't matter, shooters matter.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Amazing how many peoples brain this guy lives in. Crazy fugging funny !

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

You "forgot" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again,you Drooling CLUELESS Lying Piece Offhuqking Schit,I mean..."lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Tough "break",that you couldn't keep up with the payments on that Dog Schit avatar! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I enjoy your Perpetual Meltdown,as you hustle for pop cans. Fortunately for,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

"Slow" evening yesterday and now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Crying,Trying,Lying and whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Hoalie,

You keep stacking them exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities up and practicing your "life" of being THE "Victim"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here,I'll add some fuel to the. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now do NOT "forget" to tally how many times a day you think about me,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Slow" day today too and now you can say you've "seen" one,which makes it a very BIG Day for you! Hint. LAUGHING!

P.S. and by the way,looking to be

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Boob,

You keep on melting there Snowflake...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though,as you gals certain;y are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Queenston,

You were almost "brazen" enough to take a stab at rings...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless you Drooling Fhuqktards' hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Gomer,

I find it fhuqking FASCINATING than fhuqk,that you fancy yourself a "Tour Guide"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my sandbagging more than a smidge,as you feverishly read my EVERY [bleep] word and print every Splendid Pixel,while hanging on the edge. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

'pass,

Fhuqking wayyyyyyyyyy FUNNIER than that,but PLEASE do not spook The Hole,as The Do NOTHING Kchunts sync Estrogen Levels and corral more Imagination and Pretend.

The "lucky" kchunts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#ImaLuckyKghunt

My favorite post!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 14Homer
I have asked you this question before, to my knowledge you have never answered it. So, here it is again

Big Stick you say you used to live in Kodiak. In Kodiak we have had NRA approved Silhouette matches, 3 position rifle matches, HP Rifle matches, bullseye pistol matches, bowling pin matches, plate matches, and more. I did not see you (big stick) at any of our matches. And we had a lot. NRA approved HP Rifle match every Wednesday night (100 yard reduced) and 2 500 yard matches every month. I did not see him at any of those matches. It is fun to brag about how good you are behind your PC screen. It is different to go out in the real world and show people how tough you really are. Bullets don't matter, shooters matter.

Sticky has repeatedly declined offers to demonstrate his long-range abilities.

Turns out he's all blow, no show.

πŸ˜‚

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BUM,

Clap your little Retards hands and drool a bit more...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it just FUNNIER than fhuqk,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and say sumptin' about The Rifle or The Outdoors?!? I "wonder" why that is? Read that again. now one more time. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your heart for whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hoalie,

Your never ending looonnggggggglist of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,never loses it's MAGNIFICENT grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot daily and you "get" to read EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Keep Whining them Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmmmm...lemme see?!? The ROCK Hart is hangin' & bangin',after yarding the DMR 2 offa it and returning to 10x MOA Quad roots. First (3) after bar wrench TQ'ing Marty rings back in place. Modest Elevation and Windage correction,to realign it's 250yd zero with Formed Fodder,as per pre-established DOPE. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Rolled DMR Deuce to The HEAVY 270 Bart' 7.5" RPM MTU,yada,yada,yada...all the stuff you DREAM about. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bottom most,to save you a Google. Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme see,that was a Turnbolt Build Evening(night before last). Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,yesterday was "slow" too. Dagger Smooched,false shouldered positive headspaced magfed Virgins. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Yesterday was Krunchenticker Build Evening,but there's already too many Splendid Pixels for your exceedingly meager "means","abilities"and "comprehension" to "process". Your Insecurities will continue to flow like the Nile and the Three Gorges dam couldn't begin to contain them. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING.

Schit!!! I nearly fhuqking forgot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All blow.

No show.

Short.

Bald.

Fat.

Won't back up the smack talk.

It sure is a wonder your wife bailed. πŸ˜‚

(Here's a life hack: maybe spend 1/100th the time you do on buying "stuff" and trying to impress random people on the internet with your family and your real life won't be the raging dumpster fire that it so obviously is)

But, hey, this is the part where I'm supposed to be impressed by the midget who doesn't even suppress his 22 pistols.

πŸ˜‚

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Stick sure catches some nice fish!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Don't be so hard on yourself. You "get" to Google,"live" vicariously,feverishly read/steal my EVERY word,gawk/steal EVERY Splendid pixel as you practice "convincing" yourself that you "could too" and "don't care"...you VERY "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How could someone with your fhuqking HILARIOUS versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",even BEGIN to fathom the magnitude,when fhuqking HILARIOUSLY forced to use yourself as a barometer?!? Thus the perpetual propensity for you to repeatedly cause an Estrogen Avalanche and emit your never ending and amazingly looonnnngggggg list of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and Outdoor Splendors beyond your Wildest DREAMS,as you set mired being you on your Couchbound Kchunt. What the fhuqk else could you "do" besides feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,thinking about me incessantly(that means a bunch and often). HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

In fairness,I've never even seen a Pistole and it's a shame that you can't afford a camera. Hint. LAUGHING!

I rather enjoy,that you "think" your STUPIDITY is a fhuqking "choice"! You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Am musing that today is '39 Day,as there's a new Lot of CB Longs to DOPE ala Illuminatti and a "too wide" rail. Need to throw some Positive Headspaced False Shouldered Virgin Magfed Daggers through the air,nearing their Transonic Slip(1600yd line in this morning's atmosphere) and lament how the reticle "only" grants the 1225yd line. The INCREDIBLE Hulk needs a Beer Can Waltz. The Heavy 270 needs a DMR Deuce Stretch and I'd shoot a Pistole if I had one. What are you going to "do",besides read about it and steal the pictures?!? HINT. Laughing!

Forgot last evening was Krunchenticker Night and now you can say you've "seen" one! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

WAM,

Don't spook the hole!(grin)

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

For a guy who was likely a huge part of his son's death, you sure try hard to keep on being a douchebag. Keep it up. I know I'm impressed. πŸ˜‚

Maybe throw a can on the 22. Those Rugers are made for a can, it's silly not to give em what they want.

Again: what branch did you serve in? I didn't realize any of them had "midget fluffer" as an MOS...... πŸ˜‚

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
All that jive talk must attract the old heifers in Alaska

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
P.s. Stick has never held a Barrett Fieldcraft EVER

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 3 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.