Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Buy any hard commodity that you can physically own in store and it will rise with the hyperinflation that is bound to come.

Put 10,000 lb of lead behind your woodpile.

If you are a fabricator stockpile all of the steel or aluminum that you can afford to buy. It will rise in value and you will not have to pay super inflated prices later.

The same is true with Lumber and building materials if you have a large enclosed building to keep them secure from the weather.

Interest rates for homes and borrowed money are super low now but will rise. Once interest rates rise for the common people they will rise globally and that will be the trigger that the American dollar and the American debt untenable.

Of course I could be wrong and all of this and gasoline will be fifty cents a gallon next week.

So it would be a good idea right now to borrow all you can and buy as much of handy commodities possible and sell or trade them when it all hits the fan? Trade them for a dead or very weak currency?

Interesting article which will become current when we can no longer service our debt. Mexico seems to be the standout.

https://internationalman.com/articles/what-will-happen-to-you-when-the-dollar-collapses/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
We know Soros and China want to see the dollar fail

China doesn’t want to see the dollar fail, they hold massive amounts of our debt and don’t want it devalued.

Correct. They also don't want to lose their largest market if the US collapsed.

You are in some delusional acid induced fantasy. The CCP wants to own us not maintain us as their largest market. George Soros has made a habit of destroying currencies to include Russia and the UK. Do you live with your head UYA? Why don't you do some searches on Soros and China. Use their own words. They can both get what they want if we are unable to maintain our military. A coward POS like Biden might just hand the country over.

OK, obviously you've got the world political scene all figured out. Never mind that you don't have the first clue about how things work.

China would like nothing less than the US being forced into using the Yuan.

Dog I rescued in January

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
When I started farming, an acre of good Iowa farm land ran 300-400$ an acre, now-----$8000, to $13000

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if this happens folks will wish they had invested in precious metals , like copper and lead.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The amateur economists have been saying this since its inception.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The amateur economists have been saying this since its inception.

We have never had such an incompetent president before. Crashing the economy would put us under the government thumb and stuck waiting on handouts, exactly where the leftist scum want us. The Chinese have for years wanted the Yuan to be the top currency and if they call in our debt due to not making the interest payment on it we are screwed. The dollar goes down the drain. You actually think Biden wouldn't sell or give federal lands to China? Pretty sure the tax monies collected this year will be a pittance compared to last year and these trillion dollar bailouts are surely going to dilute the dollar due to inflation. But then remember this thread around July.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
When I started farming, an acre of good Iowa farm land ran 300-400$ an acre, now-----$8000, to $13000

Boy that is a fact, same here in Texas.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All I have to say is I hope you’ve got either precious metals or crypto in your portfolio.

Me personally, I’ve been investing in heavy metals and copper, 100-180 gr at a time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I said do some real research, if you can't see it you are a fool. Are you even 30 yet? The Chinese won't need our money if they own us. WTF is wrong with you? Try to do some real thinking. If we can't pay our debt or try to monetize our debt and at the same time cannot maintain our military what do you think will happen? Why is it the media shutting down free speech means nothing to you? About the part China exported the virus all over the world. About your retard hero getting more than a billion dollars from a bank owned and controlled by the CCP, interesting the media was trying to hide that along with Joe being part of it. Don't you understand we have all been sold out? This is all about the Chinese wanting to own us. Stand back and think about what is happening, leftist scum allowed to run wild, burning, looting and attacking people yet non leftist scum Whites are kept from free speech? Leftard politicians allowed to do anything they want without fear of repercussion. We are in it right now. PYHO.

Someone forgot to take their Med's today!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Our country needs to invest in God. The get ready to fight. At least we'll be on the right side.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Our country needs to invest in God. The get ready to fight. At least we'll be on the right side.

Which God?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Which God?

There is but one. Hope you are successful finding him before your candle goes out.

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This imbecil in the oval office is trying his hardest to f uck this country up beyond any hope of repair. Hope all the morons who voted for him are happy now !

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Unless something dramatic happens, within a year, the Demon's policies & actions will cause the dollar to lose value, interest rates will rise, inflation will rise, gas will hit $4+/gal, we will go from exporting oil to importing oil & the market will be be dropping, maybe by 25% or so.

Book it.

By then, if it already hasn't, the schitt will be hitting the fan.

Gold looks good to me.

MM

It might take two year, but yea, this is the base case scenario.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not just the Joke in the WH, it all the Demons. Pelosi & Schumer are calling all the shots. Along with the puppeteers pulling Joe & the Ho's strings.

There's a reckoning coming, but I have no idea how this is going to go or end up, but the ride to get there is going to be rough.

God is not in charge of the US economy, either.

MM

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by joes64gto
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Which God?

There is but one. Hope you are successful finding him before your candle goes out.

That is what every religion says.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The dollar is already loosing value. The local ram dealership just offered me $43,000 cash for my 2019 Ram. I brought it a year and a half ago for $39000 new.

My house I build 3 years ago for $350,000 just appraised for over twice that. Another rental house I bought in 2013 for $123,000 and I just got an offer of $280,000 and it's not even for sale. All this while the real economy sucks for a lot of people. But all our local government workers working at the INL and the contractors have lots of money to spend and are driving up prices on cars, homes, boats, RVs, motorcycles and guns and ammo.

Lots of dollars out there they are just in a select fews hands. Meanwhile just when we were starting to produce things of value the commie cold and the commie left have come back to shut it all down. Our GDP will follow our energy production. The fed has pumped trillions into everything already and they can't lower rates anymore. The next few years will be interesting.

Bb

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
They’re going to print money until inflation starts and then they’ll print some more. The only way out of our debt trap is inflation. Time will get really tough for anyone on a fixed income. I figure they’ll shoot for a total of 200% over a couple of years. Unfortunately I seriously doubt they’ll manage the inflation and it will come all at once and crush the middle class and kill many old and poor. There’s no free lunch.

Not meaning to be rude Dave but I am pretty sure the traditional official reset button is world war.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
IT ISN'T JUST THE RTARDS IN THE WHITE HORSE... ITIS THE RETARDS THAT PUT THEM THERE !! THEY BELEIVE ALL THIS SHTUF SHOULD HAPPEN.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.