Hop To
Page 1,124 of 2,280 1 2 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 2279 2280
Whip #15791264 02/15/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1360662624824930319?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I just needed the corrupt government to be prosecuted. Will not happen now and for all the good Trump did is now gone and buried. No TDS just reality. Trump was the great president I have seen. By the way more executive orders are coming. They want the guns now. There are lots of people who needed Trump to win another 4 years. 2022 and 2024 are lost now. The criminals own it all. I will never see another great president in my life time.

Agree 100%

And once again, the people are waiting for someone to do everything for them.

Fear IS THE control mechanism. And they are so glad we can't figure that out.

OK
Where is a leader that will join us all together to fight and Kill everyone of these corrupt Jackasses that are bent on controlling the entire world.
President Trump was that guy for many around the world and we watched his demise from the Control Freaks.
and every step to get them under control has been the can that has been kicked down the road Delay after Delay Dis Information only works for so long before people see threw it Dark to Light & Light to Dark.
1 year delta , 2 year delta , 3 year delta what is next 4 year delta coming up I am sure of that.
The whole time our Country is slipping farther and farther to Communist control.
So I ask Who will be the next GREAT Leader to pull us all together to fight these Control Freaks.
Divided we fall with no chance of taking our Country back.
America is Dividing again now that President Trump is no longer in the Public eye pulling us together.
Who will bring us together to fight?

How about you?
Trump showed us how to do it.

Whip #15791297 02/15/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #15791321 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Whip #15791346 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems to be a good day for this:
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

Whip #15791640 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Whip #15791776 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mask are like throwing sand at a chain link fence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mask are like throwing sand at a chain link fence.

That's a good analogy...
It perfectly captures a slide I saw.

-OMotS

Whip #15791840 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15791992 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crazy. Dominion voting in Philadelphia worked like a progressive loading press.
It allocated votes according to preset ratios for a specified period. Then switched ratios. Whereupon a different block of precincts will pick up the old ratio. The blocks all shifted at the same time.

4-5 ratios, 4-5 blocks.

https://bitchute.com/video/4JKdFcaWQMrJ/

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 02/15/21.

-OMotS

IC B3

K22 #15792030 02/15/21
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
I just needed the corrupt government to be prosecuted. Will not happen now and for all the good Trump did is now gone and buried. No TDS just reality. Trump was the great president I have seen. By the way more executive orders are coming. They want the guns now. There are lots of people who needed Trump to win another 4 years. 2022 and 2024 are lost now. The criminals own it all. I will never see another great president in my life time.

Agree 100%

OK
Where is a leader that will join us all together to fight and Kill everyone of these corrupt Jackasses that are bent on controlling the entire world.
President Trump was that guy for many around the world and we watched his demise from the Control Freaks.
and every step to get them under control has been the can that has been kicked down the road Delay after Delay Dis Information only works for so long before people see threw it Dark to Light & Light to Dark.
1 year delta , 2 year delta , 3 year delta what is next 4 year delta coming up I am sure of that.
The whole time our Country is slipping farther and farther to Communist control.
So I ask Who will be the next GREAT Leader to pull us all together to fight these Control Freaks.
America is Dividing again now that President Trump is no longer in the Public eye pulling us together.

How about you?
Trump showed us how to do it.

What I know about leading would KILL this Country faster than Biteme is doing at the present time.
President Trump was and is a GREAT Leader.
It is going to be very hard for someone to fill his shoes.

Whip #15792034 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never forget we have an illegitimate government that needs to be removed yesterday. biden and the democrats did not win their seats. They all cheated in the election, all of the democrats and some republicans too. biden and democrats want to destroy all industries in the country. Basically, they are burning it all to the ground. They want communism ASAP. It appears that the democrats will continue to harass Trump where ever and when ever the democrats can. TDS, TDS, TDS....

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/15/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Agree 100%

OK

Trump was a fighter, but he was stymied and his agenda sabotaged from all sides and mostly from within by his own circle.

As K pointed out in a previous post, Q is a CIA Psyop, tasked with spreading lies, propaganda and disinformation to keep those people willing to fight at bay by convincing them that there was this super secret Plan to save the world and all they needed to do was calm down and wait.

Of course we know that was all BS and the only Plan was to get Biden elected and Trump outed.

Now that Trump is gone , thanks Q, searching for and finding a Replacement Fighter to fill his shoes is not only difficult at best, it is impossible.

Trump was our only hope and we let him down, all of us, but especially those that preached and continue to preach A Sit On Your Ass and Watch as a battle plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15793152 02/15/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Already posted hours ago.

Do you not even read what your friends post.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15793194 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whip #15793511 02/15/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But remember we have a leader in God all ready! And President Trump is still in the fight. Do not give up because you can not see a leader standing in front of you everyday. Q lives! MAGA! KAG!

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/15/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
But remember we have a leader in God all ready! And President Trump is still in the fight. Do not give up because you can not see a leader standing in front of you everyday. Q lives! MAGA! KAG!

Man you are all over the map today.

You’re like a one legged man that can’t stand the heat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Whip #15793774 02/15/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Agree 100%

OK

Trump was a fighter, but he was stymied and his agenda sabotaged from all sides and mostly from within by his own circle.

As K pointed out in a previous post, Q is a CIA Psyop, tasked with spreading lies, propaganda and disinformation to keep those people willing to fight at bay by convincing them that there was this super secret Plan to save the world and all they needed to do was calm down and wait.

Of course we know that was all BS and the only Plan was to get Biden elected and Trump outed.

Now that Trump is gone , thanks Q, searching for and finding a Replacement Fighter to fill his shoes is not only difficult at best, it is impossible.

Trump was our only hope and we let him down, all of us, but especially those that preached and continue to preach A Sit On Your Ass and Watch as a battle plan.

Hey Stevie. I didn't point out anything. That post literally goes against anything I ever posted, but of course, the village idiot wants to try and get some traction with it and is failing miserably. Since that post goes against my normal posts, why do you suppose I posted it? Hhhmmmmm?

Page 1,124 of 2,280 1 2 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (338rcm, 35, 2UP, 10Glocks, 44mc, 20 invisible), 1,826 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,975
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.