Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Wrong. They impeached him and succeeded.

They failed to convict him, remove him, or prevent him from holding office in the future.

Two separate actions.

Impeachment similar to a grand jury indictment, originates in the House.

Trial similar to a criminal trial, with a conviction phase and a punishment phase, performed by the Senate with House appointed “Managers” acting as prosecuting attorneys.

Originally Posted by RDW

Did you cut and paste all of this?

The reason I ask is it states "they are impeaching him" and that failed.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Do you have a timestamp for when he actually says these things, or is this like a Q deal, where we have to listen to the whole 1:12:10 in or to better educate ourselves?

Let me guess, The OP threw a bunch of dramatic click bait in the title?

I agree, if you have some point to make, give a time reference or some heads up.

Who the hell is going to spend over an hour listening to some biased political bullshit.

Confession, Where?

Post count +1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shirkey already walked it back. He's a typical spineless rino. Imo, what he says doesn't mean squat, although I do agree with him. If he was worth a crap he and repub left legislature would have taken action against Fraulein whitless on her covid mandates.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 02/15/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ro1459
It starts at the 31:00 minute mark. In my opinion from what I heard him say...he was giving his opinion. I did not think he was saying he knew for a fact that it was planned or that Mitch knew of it and was a part of it. But he believed everything he said was true. Interesting to hear how GOP leader react to each other and what they say when not knowingly on camera.

Thank you sir,

Kind of what I figured.

And yes, one can learn some true stuff off the record, but they're never going to say it on record. They can't backpedal that way.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Do you have a timestamp for when he actually says these things, or is this like a Q deal, where we have to listen to the whole 1:12:10 in or to better educate ourselves?

Do your "research!"

Well, right now that research includes lunch, then poop patrol in the dog yard. I don't have over an hour to do research. wink

You left off the most important aspect of doing your "research." And that is to scour the websites that post stuff you always agree with for youtube videos that confirm the things you agree with.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

456 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 30 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,031
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.