-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only the most gullible among us could believe the election was not stolen and Biden was legitimately elected.

I'm trying to be kind here...I almost said "only a moron..."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Logcutter you are a fugking idiot!!! It’s a shame that you bred because your kind of stupidity genes should not be passed on.

LOL..military scars you huh

what's the MOS for dishwasher? I forgot. lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
50 pages...

Getting closer...

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by wageslave
72 years of Superior Intellect and Knowledge, yet you’re still stuck in a single wide in Grangeville chopping a cord of mixed dogshít slash pile reject you stole, for a living.....
Sloppy Joe is your meal ticket til you drink yourself to death....and that’s all you got.

You define dumb and loser. Sorry, Ron.

Long time no see Slave..No mobile home here buddy..I do get 10-20 cords of lodgepole every year from the Florence area..

Hows stinky Lewiston going?

Miss 'ya buddy...

Jayco LOL

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Here is what cost the election for DJT. If you have not read this yet you are out of the loop and don't know what you are talking about.
kwg

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Backroads
The Republican party is dead.

Jayco is living proof of losing because of his mouth.

You guys don't get it,the republican party is not just here on the fire,it's every where for every one but people here limit it to the insane,if your not an insane follower of trump,you voted for Biden...Trump made mistakes and paid for it....period...End of story

^^^^^This

No.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I am done with this...

Uh, no you are not.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I was born and raised Idaho,more than anyone else here and it was Republican the first time I voted years ago and Republican this year..I have voted Republican more than most here..Period..Thank you....

And I have an opinion..Like it or lump it...But you have not voted republican more than I have..Period.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was born and raised Idaho,more than anyone else here and it was Republican the first time I voted years ago and Republican this year..I have voted Republican more than most here..Period..Thank you....

And I have an opinion..Like it or lump it...But you have not voted republican more than I have..Period.com

17.7% of the population for whom poverty status is determined in Grangeville, ID (549 out of 3.1k people) live below the poverty line, a number that is higher than the national average of 13.1%. The largest demographic living in poverty are Females 25 - 34, followed by Males < 5 and then Females 55 - 64.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
In case anyone ( IndyCA35, maybe) would like to review some real documented evidence of voter fraud, here it is.

https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/

Thanks, the digital barroom brawl was a hoot.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ribka

17.7% of the population for whom poverty status is determined in Grangeville, ID (549 out of 3.1k people) live below the poverty line, a number that is higher than the national average of 13.1%. The largest demographic living in poverty are Females 25 - 34, followed by Males < 5 and then Females 55 - 64.

I have a few I would like you to quote that too here, stud...

Say when..

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
This thread is proof liberalism is a mental disorder and propaganda works

You can't argue with a sick mind

And trump lost and nobody here had anything to say other than,stolen/rigged/fraud not that maybe,he lost from his rhetoric that pizzed people off from the first election..Covid is a joke /take and 350,000 people died but Trump took it like a champ with meds you an me I can't have..Day after day covid is a joke from trump as thousands died,no compassion at all..He lost because of his mouth period..Non Presidential for sure as we know it..

You really didn't address something for me from several pages back. That is your mistake on what building was actually breached. I can see that you've been pretty busy here defending yourself and the views you have but I still want to hear about it.

Now to this Trump bashing you're doing. Are you at all aware of any of the outstanding things he accomplished or do you even care? Do you gather your thoughts from watching the liberal news? It seems you do judging by what you say here. Trump was not the problem. People with your mindset are the problem. If you cannot take note of what the powers to be in both parties are doing and saying then, without any commentary from the news, see in your own mind and connect the dots then you'll be just one more person aiding in the destruction of our nation. People like you don't want the brutal truth but sugar coated lies. You may even suffer from the snow flake sickness. Your thinking is unstable at best and you taking part in the voting process is a microcosm of why freedom is fading. I really wish people like you could be taught what critical thinking is but I have little hope of that.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
72 years of Superior Intellect and Knowledge, yet you’re still stuck in a single wide in Grangeville chopping a cord of mixed dogshít slash pile reject you stole, for a living.....
Sloppy Joe is your meal ticket til you drink yourself to death....and that’s all you got.

Slave!!!!

Where have you been????

Has the AIDS cured itself? It usually does.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Long time no see Slave..No mobile home here buddy..I do get 10-20 cords of lodgepole every year from the Florence area..

Hows stinky Lewiston going?

Miss 'ya buddy...

Jayco LOL

Yeah. I believe you, Ron.
You still owe me from an unpaid bet/call out you lost years ago.....
You ride on the back of honest taxpayers, but are to stupid to admit it.
You know you’re a worthless user......you just won’t admit it.
Drink up.

Love, Slave

Have Dog

Will Travel

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

Your one of those azz holes that come here every year for fish or game,now buying up the property because Washington/Oregon and California sux...No wonder we hate the out of staters dick wad.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Say when..

Grangeville sure aint one of the better places to live in Idaho. Last time I was there last Sept I was ashamed to be white. A dentist could could make billions in your area. if he could find a sober patient.

Since you're a big fan of chickenhawk RINOS and a military hero , did any of your sons fight in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Last edited by ribka; 02/16/21.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Luvs 'ya Slave...Lewiston is for people like you and those moving in..Your right where you belong...

And your roads were worse than ours recently,seems chit follows chit these days..LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What lost him the election was the fact that the Democrat Party is the biggest crime syndicate in the history of the world. And if believe otherwise, you fell for their scam and you're no better than the man bun Army of useful idiots that make up the enemy's electorate. The idea that somehow if Trump was a kinder, more gentle guy to the "progressive" cult and their propaganda mercenaries in the media, somehow the fraud would have mysteriously vanished, is laughable at best.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Say when..

Grangeville sure aint one of the better places to live in Idaho. Last time I was there last Sept I was ashamed to be white. A dentist could could make billions in your area. if he could find a sober patient.

Poor women without teeth, huh? Humm.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Springcove
Logcutter you are a fugking idiot!!! It’s a shame that you bred because your kind of stupidity genes should not be passed on.

He doesn’t have kids.

He’s just drunk.

Lord I hope not. He’s gone full retard.

Page 21 of 27 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 22250rem, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,031
Posts18,481,876
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.