Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Truly a sad day for America. Rush Limbaugh is finally able to lay his burden down, may you rest in peace. God bless Rush and God bless America.

To paraphrase Matthew : "Well done my good and faithful servant ... Enter into the joy of your master."

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tsavo
Truly a sad day for America. Rush Limbaugh is finally able to lay his burden down, may you rest in peace. God bless Rush and God bless America.

To paraphrase Matthew : "Well done my good and faithful servant ... Enter into the joy of your master."

Amen. RIP, Rush.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’m sure there are many members in this Club. Being a manufacturers Rep and overseeing a sizable territory (6 Midwest states) required an unfathomable amount of time on the road on an annual basis. Listening to Rush while constantly traveling/working was some much needed -and- appreciated bubble gum for the brain, attitude and soul. This guy impacted the Republican Party and Conservatives across this nation in a way that would be very difficult to accurately describe. He was THE superglue for many during the Barack Hussein Obama years ... we lost a big one today that will never be replaced. Damn -

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by blindshooter
R.I.P Rush.
He made so many of my long road trips seem much quicker.

Fuqk cancer.

This. Long trips of 8-9 hours to East Texas or the coast or to South Texas were made much easier and enjoyable by 3 hours of Rush and then 3 of Hannity, as were long, all day trips in and out of the truck hunting quail, coyotes or deer across large areas of West Texas.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/17/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RIP Rush.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Damn..things ARE going down hill rapidly...will miss him.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Really unfortunate. The reverence here is indicative of his worldwide admiration. A treasure is lost. RIP Rush.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mid_MO_Hunter
I’m sure there are many members in this Club. Being a manufacturers Rep and overseeing a sizable territory (6 Midwest states) required an unfathomable amount of time on the road on an annual basis. Listening to Rush while constantly traveling/working was some much needed -and- appreciated bubble gum for the brain, attitude and soul. This guy impacted the Republican Party and Conservatives across this nation in a way that would be very difficult to accurately describe. He was THE superglue for many during the Barack Hussein Obama years ... we lost a big one today that will never be replaced. Damn -

amen

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
God called in the loan! Godspeed old friend amen

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I knew it was coming, but I was shocked when I heard the news. Godspeed!

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fair winds and following seas, Rush.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
She was composed...
I guess she has had a while to prepare...
I hope that he was not in any pain...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
You will be missed!! RIP

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have to say in thinking about Rush's passing it is as heavy a feeling as the day after the election and we heard that President Trump had not won. I remember listening to Rush's show that day and how he gave me something to hang onto. Some sense of hope. Now here we are today and he's not with us. He was just a man but he meant something to me and no doubt many others. I will mourn his passing, pray for his wife and family and look forward to the day of renewed hope. I know that day is coming.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
..... “the reason there is a 2nd Amendment, is in case the government fails to follow the first”. - Rush Limbaugh

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Tsavo

AMEN; may he RIP. Feel like I lost a family member.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
First Ronald Reagan and then Rush were my political mentors. RIP Rush. You were not just marking time but making a mark.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Mid_MO_Hunter

Yep. Us road warriors with large sales territories became accustomed to listening to Rush on a regular basis. His commentary was a lifeline during times of political upheaval. I was always eager to hear his take on a particular situation, literally craving the show at times. Rush made logging the long miles much more tolerable. He also likely did more to advance conservatism than any American ever.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
EIB.......RIP

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We will never see the likes of him again and we've lost a great defender and promoter of our freedoms and the American Way of Life...

+1

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,591
Posts18,473,436
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.