Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
This is not a new thing.Do a video search John Brennan Geoengineering.The former CIA Director speaks about it on video.He says it quite inexpensive at an annual cost of 10 billion dollars.I first started seeing the chemtrails when GW Bush was President.It was in the form of trails left in the sky in the form of x's and long streaks that stayed in the sky for sometimes over an hour.When zero was in office it became wide spread.The morning blue sky would soon become so hazy you could no longer see the blue after a few hours.I started to really pay more attention to this because it wasn't normal.The flight paths of these jets left trails in a grid pattern which became more obvious that was happening was not normal contrails that quickly disappear.I thought what was happening was local,it was not.I had to travel 200 miles inland from the coast one day.When I left the spraying was rampant.I saw this same activity my whole 200 mile trip.That's when I really realized just how big of an affect this can have on the weather.I live in a semi-arid part of South Texas.We had some very servere droughts while this was going on.This continued into 2017 then stopped.It's all part of the Paris climate accord.After 1-20-21 I and others started seeing it again.I guess they had some left over chemicals because it lasted of an on for more than a week or so then stopped.John Kerry is in charge of this now and the USA is once again back in the Paris climate accord.Do a search for the Biden\Sanders manifesto.It has all the task forces and who's in charge of each.This was written up way before the November 2020 election.Looks like they had a plan to me.Follows right along with all the executive orders too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Those "experiments" have been going on for decades. They've been out in the open about it, actually, but if you point it out and complain about it, then it's just a wacky conspiracy theory.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bill is now God. Just ask him.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It has been written in multiple places that Bill and Melinda Gates were killed in 2013 in India by peasants whose children died from testing vaccines from the Gates Foundation.. Any public appearances by them must therefore be done by actors whose performances benefit the foundation.

There is also a report making the rounds on the Internet that shows detailed facial comparisons using photos taken before and after 2013. The differences are obvious.. One of the reports even details their deaths in 2013.

Therefore, I ignore anything said by those two ghosts as corporate BS for the benefit of the foundation and its goals.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
If the Gov. try’s something like this and it Fugg everything up, we should string up these so called scientists and the politicians who pushed it.

GeoEngineering to cool the earth by manipulating Insolation levels is literally an assault on every ecosystem on the planet.
It impacts thousands of trillions of organisms. Catastrophic. Mind numbingly arrogant to consider it.

Global cooling is orders of magnitude more ecologically impactful than warming.

If instituted, the families of every person involved should be sent to siberia for a few decades, with nothing more than the clothes on their backs.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dimming the sun?

For those that cannot or will not read, the sun is now in a Grand Solar Minimum, similar to the Dalton Minimum or the more severe Maunder Minimum. This has been happening for about 20 years now, so you can look it all up on the Internet.

One of the symptoms is reported to be colder winters at most latitudes ( like right now here in Texas).

Last edited by crshelton; 02/19/21. Reason: add data

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

The most evil thing Mr Burns ever did.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not much could go wrong in that experiment...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
How come these people that revere the likes of Gates for his brilliant insight and forward thinking ideas don't look to the likes of El Chapo for market distribution and security advice?

Gates is no different than some of the entertainment egos that believe they are technical experts when they only offer an unqualified opinion.

Gates manipulation and greed for money disguised as concern for children's education resulted in Common Core. A failed teaching tool. This sun dimming is another Gates grab at money behind the scene.

GOA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's insane.

I've realized it for quite some time.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
'i'm wealthy listen to me'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

erikj Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
I've been in denial since the election. The Biden/Sanders 110 page manifesto is daunting. I need to pull my head out and pay better attention.
Anyone know what governing body would approve chemical treatment in our atmosphere? EPA maybe?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So are we still going to subsidize solar power after we deflect the sun’s rays? Sounds like .gov to me.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
If the Gov. try’s something like this and it Fugg everything up, we should string up these so called scientists and the politicians who pushed it.

You have to do it before hand.

And don't think there aren't enough political moonbats masquerading as scientists to fool you. An awful lot of you have bought into the china virus and zombie vaccine scam because of their kind.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
www.un.org. If you want to know what direction this Country is going.

Last edited by baldhunter; 02/19/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
George Soros, Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg are all determined to destroy the United States, for their own reasons. Soros for financial gain. Bloomberg for social engineering purposes. Gates for environmental reasons.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
George Soros, Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg are all determined to destroy the United States, for their own reasons. Soros for financial gain. Bloomberg for social engineering purposes. Gates for environmental reasons.

They share the same purpose. All else is mere superficial appearance. And it's not just about destroying the US, although that's central to their objective.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only in this nation could a nerd become a billionaire for designing the most defective software in existence.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 45_100

They share the same purpose. All else is mere superficial appearance. And it's not just about destroying the US, although that's central to their objective.

George Soros told a 60 Minutes interviewer that he wanted to "take down the United Sates".The interviewer was very much uninterested in any follow up questions which would elucidate that controversial statement.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They've been doing weather modification for decades.

F uck bill gates and anything he's got his hands in..

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/20/21.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,125
Posts18,483,808
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.