Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The news recently had a black guy being arrested for jaywalking of all things getting into a fight with the two white police officers, then being shot over it. Only one of lots of examples of black people being detained for a minor infraction and then escalating the situation into something life threatening. There is a third option to fight or flight and it would be, "Yes sir, where would you like me to stand and receive my citation?" I have little doubt that there is racial profiling, but what is it that makes people, particularly minority people, be combative over near nothing?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Room temperature IQ's cause the majority of the problems.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Because they believe the law is the white man and following the rules, being prompt, dressing like a human being, acting civil towards one another, means you are bowing down!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Because they believe the law is the white man and following the rules, being prompt, dressing like a human being, acting civil towards one another, means you are bowing down!

Bingo!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
because from birth they are ingrained with the defiant victim attitude and many times other peoples actions just play right into it. tough nut to crack. starts with proper parenting and environment though. both of which are sadly lacking in many blacks lives.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all of the real crime occurring out there where there are actually victims, it’s sure good to know that some cops are harassing citizens for crossing the street where there’s not a crosswalk.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Windfall
The news recently had a black guy being arrested for jaywalking of all things getting into a fight with the two white police officers, then being shot over it. Only one of lots of examples of black people being detained for a minor infraction and then escalating the situation into something life threatening. There is a third option to fight or flight and it would be, "Yes sir, where would you like me to stand and receive my citation?" I have little doubt that there is racial profiling, but what is it that makes people, particularly minority people, be combative over near nothing?

They are conditioned to respond that way to authority by the black/leftist milieu.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why do you care?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I’m of the opinion that the majority of police shootings are good shoots but comply or die logic is pretty dangerous too.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I’m of the opinion that the majority of police shootings are good shoots but comply or die logic is pretty dangerous too.

It’s not comply or die, but it is comply or go to jail.

The “die” part comes in if the non-compliant individual has a gun or other weapon, or tries to take the officer’s gun.

See my sig line.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Outstanding warrants?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

It’s not comply or die, but it is comply or go to jail.

The “die” part comes in if the non-compliant individual has a gun or other weapon, or tries to take the officer’s gun.

See my sig line.

P

Your sig says obey lawful commands and it also dares someone to give you a lawful command. Lmao

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
In 2020, 226 blacks were shot and killed by police. They aren't just going out looking to kill black people.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ringworm

They are taught this from childhood. They grow up watching the adults act this way when LE is present. No different than your kids watching how you conduct yourself and modeling their behavior after you.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Blacks are hammered with propaganda that whites are racist, cops are racist, laws are racist, social standards are racist, and every opportunity to fight against "The Man" makes them better people.

Whites are under attack now, and for a few decades, by blacks have been subjugated by propaganda for generations. They have been weaponized now as a tool for the dismantling and destruction of Western society and Western values. They are also low IQ compared to whites, but that is largely irrelevant here. The whites fall for the propaganda just as readily as the blacks do.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jew propaganda, low IQ, no impulse control, high testosterone, savage DNA, white hatred,...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Blacks are hammered with propaganda that whites are racist, cops are racist, laws are racist, social standards are racist, and every opportunity to fight against "The Man" makes them better people.

Whites are under attack now, and for a few decades, by blacks have been subjugated by propaganda for generations. They have been weaponized now as a tool for the dismantling and destruction of Western society and Western values. They are also low IQ compared to whites, but that is largely irrelevant here. The whites fall for the propaganda just as readily as the blacks do.

This.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Possibility that he had a half dozen felony warrants out.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 270cowboy, 10gaugeman, 49 invisible), 1,798 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,054
Posts18,521,335
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.