Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Windfall
The news recently had a black guy being arrested for jaywalking of all things getting into a fight with the two white police officers, then being shot over it. Only one of lots of examples of black people being detained for a minor infraction and then escalating the situation into something life threatening. There is a third option to fight or flight and it would be, "Yes sir, where would you like me to stand and receive my citation?" I have little doubt that there is racial profiling, but what is it that makes people, particularly minority people, be combative over near nothing?

And yet you choose to live where there are very very few black people, then lecture others how it should be. Kind of funny and pathetic aint it?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Arrested for jaywalking?

There's a problem in that alone.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I’m of the opinion that the majority of police shootings are good shoots but comply or die logic is pretty dangerous too.

It’s not comply or die, but it is comply or go to jail.

The “die” part comes in if the non-compliant individual has a gun or other weapon, or tries to take the officer’s gun.

See my sig line.

P

Your sig says obey lawful commands and it also dares someone to give you a lawful command. Lmao

Infringing on my 2nd Amendment rights isn’t lawful.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
because from birth they are ingrained with the defiant victim attitude and many times other peoples actions just play right into it. tough nut to crack. starts with proper parenting and environment though. both of which are sadly lacking in many blacks lives.

It started when government started giving them "entitlements" & "affirmative action"! Take away all entitlements and truly treat EVERYONE as equal based on their merits and not their MELANIN!
I truly believe that this will bring back actual learning and teaching in the classroom, family and social structure. Education is linked to success in most all cases. It may take a generation of two to wipr out this "you owe me something attitude" but it's the only path to success that I see. (In my humble opinion). Stop giving the few power over the many! You want to succeed in our society, then accept our rules and standards!
I know, I know.... Full of wishful thinking 🤔

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'll go with Kid Rock with everything except the white friend thing. I've seen plenty of white people that needs they ass kicked.. Hain't U? Democrats of any color needs they ass kicked. Democrats, Commie Pinkos and of course feminazi's which is just about all Washington politicians.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Arrested for jaywalking walking?

Like to see the actual police report if this incident actually happened. No specifics. Just like the initial media reports of petit George Floyd the aspiring truck driver. with no criminal history and great father who accidentally passed counterfeit money and did not resist arrest and had no fentanyl and meth in his system and was murdered by a knee to the side of his neck.

If someone bought an item on the classifieds on here with counterfeit money everyone would be demanding the death penalty. The same folks stated that Floyd should not have been arrested for that.

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

More likely an attempt was made to issue a citation for it, followed by refusal to cooperate, combined with threats and threatening behavior on the part of the offender, followed by an arrest attempt on those charges, followed by a deadly threatening response to the arrest effort. That's how these things usually go.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
LBJ is laughing from hell at the s hit he started......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
.....There is a third option to fight or flight and it would be, "Yes sir, where would you like me to stand and receive my citation?"

Is that going to be what most of us say when police start confiscating guns?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Kind of like fighting a traffic ticket hitting a cop and trying to take his gun because you did not want the ticket. Happens a lot in certain demographics. Law and Order or violence and chaos. Want all of America to look like E St Louis? Its slowly getting there

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
.....There is a third option to fight or flight and it would be, "Yes sir, where would you like me to stand and receive my citation?"

Is that going to be what most of us say when police start confiscating guns?

Big difference between not jaywalking because it's a good way to get your azz run over in traffic and unconstitutional gun edicts.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The OP has an interesting question but I don't think asking a bunch of people that is mostly White is going to get many relevant answers.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Natural selection based on environment.

Caucasians and North East Asians spent at least a couple of thousand years in a seasonally cold frozen wintery environment with no predators that would routinely kill and eat people. They evolved to act more slowly and to plan and think things through to survive winters.

Africa being a subtropical environment and full of predators that will kill a person armed with only a spear but with readily available food sources that could be followed across the grasslands favored genes that needed to be less on thinking, planning, and IMPULSE CONTROL but being the fastest and first in your hunting party or tribe to run buck wild when predators rushed out meant survival for that individual while the other guy in the tribe got ran down and ate.

It’s reflected in modern society. I want black dudes for a sprint contest and Asians or Caucasians for critical thinking skills and thinking ahead balancing credit and bills.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 02/20/21.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Do whites not comply? I don’t hear (could be media suppression) near as many stories about whites fighting, much less getting shot.

Maybe whites say F-you but then fold after the first punch.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I’m more concerned as to why that chick was shot at the capitol building than I am some jaywalker in bum fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This will be moved to the basement soon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ringworm
Because they believe the law is the white man and following the rules, being prompt, dressing like a human being, acting civil towards one another, means you are bowing down!

Yep, which stems from generations of failed parenting.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Do whites not comply? I don’t hear (could be media suppression) near as many stories about whites fighting, much less getting shot.

Maybe whites say F-you but then fold after the first punch.

P

Whites get assaulted and shot far more often than blacks. Blacks get shot or assaulted at higher rates per capita. I don't know if it's a matter of compliance, but I do know that stories like this are covered heavily by the media and promoted on social media to "catapult the propaganda" to use a quote from George W. Bush.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m more concerned as to why that chick was shot at the capitol building than I am some jaywalker in bum fugk.

People who are not accountable for their actions will do the worst of possible things, given enough time. People in government are not being held accountable for their actions.

If you want a more straight-forward answer, she looked a lot like a bitch that snubbed that security guy when he was in high school. She just got what was coming to her.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
With all of the real crime occurring out there where there are actually victims, it’s sure good to know that some cops are harassing citizens for crossing the street where there’s not a crosswalk.

Absolutely the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone confronted by the police for.

That said I think a lot of the escalation comes from not being taught that there are consequences for you actions.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,792
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.