Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Coca-Cola Confirms Training Employees to ‘Be Less White

After a public relations fiasco, Coca-Cola has effectively conceded that some of its employees participated in a public LinkedIn Learning seminar that advocated that some of its employees be “less white.”

The training curriculum was first exposed on Friday by Dr. Karlyn Borysenko, an organizational psychologist who is working to end the racially divisive ideology of ‘critical race theory.’
Since then, mainstream media and left-wing outlets had largely avoided the hot topic. However, Blaze Public Relations’ Chris Pandolfo obtained a statement from Coca-Cola that concedes its employees were told to take the seminar in question.
“The video circulating on social media is from a publicly available LinkedIn Learning series and is not a focus of our company’s curriculum,” Coca-Cola responded.

“Our Better Together global learning curriculum is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace.”
“It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long. The training includes access to LinkedIn Learning on a variety of topics, including on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will continue to refine this curriculum.”

It is important to note this wording concedes it happened. Furthermore, it is not “inclusive” to attack particular individuals’ racial background; that is, by definition, “exclusive.”

The LinkedIn Learning class, called “Confronting Racism, with Robin DiAngelo,” is administered online. DiAngelo, who has become famous for her infamous book “White Fragility,” has become somewhat of a celebrity by holding corporate struggle sessions on critical race theory. This has entailed charging up to $40,000 for half-day indoctrination courses to lecture audiences on the imagined perils of “whiteness” and “white fragility.“

The prior description of the course included language that instructed people to be “less white.” We are not talking about a bug, but a feature of the lecture.
“It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long. The training includes access to LinkedIn Learning on a variety of topics, including on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will continue to refine this curriculum.”

It is important to note this wording concedes it happened. Furthermore, it is not “inclusive” to attack particular individuals’ racial background; that is, by definition, “exclusive.”

The LinkedIn Learning class, called “Confronting Racism, with Robin DiAngelo,” is administered online. DiAngelo, who has become famous for her infamous book “White Fragility,” has become somewhat of a celebrity by holding corporate struggle sessions on critical race theory. This has entailed charging up to $40,000 for half-day indoctrination courses to lecture audiences on the imagined perils of “whiteness” and “white fragility.“

The prior description of the course included language that instructed people to be “less white.” We are not talking about a bug, but a feature of the lecture.
Author and pundit Candace Owens reacted to the revelation:“If a corporate company sent around a training kit instructing black people to ‘be less black’, the world would implode and lawsuits would follow,” Owens tweeted. “I genuinely hope these employees sue Coca-Cola for blatant racism and discrimination.”

“Your job at Coca-Cola should not depend on whether or not you buy into the idea of being less white,” Borysenko remarked. “It should depend on whether or not you can go in and do your job.” The organizational psychologist also walked viewers through what it all means on a Youtube video.
Coca-Cola is undoubtedly not the only company that has tapped DiAngelo and similar speakers, such as Ta-Nehisi Coates, to lead such trainings. Corporate social re-engineering efforts like diversity trainings are themselves big business. As the Free Beacon noted, “the Diversity and Inclusion business was thought to be worth $8 billion as of 2003; by 2005, 65 percent of big companies offered diversity training.”

Even more strikingly, the Free Beacon points out, there is little-to-no evidence that anti-bias trainings work:

A review of nearly 1,000 studies of anti-bias tools found little evidence that they have any impact. In fact, recent studies suggest anti-bias training’s primary effect may be to encourage discrimination: Firms with diversity training end up with fewer minorities in management, and field research finds that training both reinforces stereotypes and increases animosity against minority groups.

It may be that these “inclusion” seminars actually work the opposite of how they are intended: Instead of bringing people together, they raise awareness of our superficial differences and drive us further apart.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jimmy olsen’d already

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
There goes Capt Morgan's & coke..
Guess I will just do Capt Morgan's & Sweet Tea👍

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What if a CEO sent internal memos instructing black employees to be less black, and then went on to detail such characteristics as being on time, respecting the rules, keeping their hand to themselves, etc.?

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Come on man.... Rules for thee not for me! You dog faced pony soldier! You ain't black! 😁

[Linked Image]

Last edited by MPat70; 02/20/21.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All White people should boycott C-C if this truly bothers them. I quit back around 1986.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Don't they know that poor kids can be just as bright as White kids?

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's right, ask the President for confirmation.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Except for dog-faced pony soldiers!!! Come on, man!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Resident Biden doan know bleck from whyte.

Just watch him slobber through that chinee ok to genocide speech.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
1. Knock up four or five gals, and don't pay child support.
2. Quit your job and begin smoking crack.
3. Go out onto the streets and beat up some Chinaman. Especially if he is 84 years old and can't fight back.

Channel it, Baby! Channel your Inner African!!!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Does that mean that cultural appropriation is now OK? Until recently it was a sin for whites.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Does Coca-Cola want their employees to start calling everyone muhthafuoqua? Bitch? Smoking pot on the job? Laughing and talking LOUDLY? Stealing everything that isn't nailed down? Robbing liquor stores? Raping White women and setting them on fire?

Oh... if they are supposed to be less White, can they instead be more Asian?

Last edited by Stophel; 02/20/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I’ve got some black shoe polish the employees can use when they go to work after this awesome training.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Organizational Psychologist? Second time I've heard of this. Over 20 years ago a friend of mine managed a truck repair shop that was part of a large chain of such operations. Predominantly male employees, very few women, mostly in clerical positions.

Owner brought in a female matching the above mentioned professional sort of consultant. He was concerned about sex discrimination issues arising in the work place kind of crap. So all the branch managers are assembled for their quarterly confab and at the end of the business meeting, the psychologist yapped at them for over an hour, on how to deal with males behaving poorly vs the few females in their operation.

Towards the end of the indoctrination, owner calls on my buddy to talk about how he'd dealt with that in his branch. Bud tells how a new hire came intro his office weeping about coarse language and dirty jokes. The psychologist asks how many male employees vs females? He says 40 guys, 4 women, so she launches into another.warning spiel about how women can be intimidated by that wide of a disparity.

He let her roll, then told her the woman wasn't upset with the men, as none of them were offensive. It was the other woman in the office, whose conduct that made her weep. Everyone laughed.

Consultant gathered her stuff, said she's done here and left. Owner said okay boys, time for dinner.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is going to make you like blacks. HOW?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I'm old enough to remember when Coca Cola thought we were all to get along, "in perfect harmony":

When was it, exactly, that white people became the problem for world?

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i had to sit through our indian ceo telling us his fuggen shameful story of unconscious bias. the whole time i'm thinking, you're assuming i am as biased as you. that in itself is bias. racism works the same way. heaven forbid anyone say anything contrary to the SJ horschit narrative that is being jammed down our throats every day.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gemby58
This is going to make you like blacks. HOW?

because you have to. and you have to think someone can change their gender. and one man wallowing around in another mans bowel tract for sexual pleasure is normal and in fact wonderful and should be celebrated.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a black boss years ago years ago that thought his sexy remarks were just sooooo funny so one morning at the usual AM meeting he cut loose with one of his one liners loosely directed at my wife who was pretty much one of the guys in the shop and had a thick hide.She just leaned back in her chair a bit and remarked matter of factly, "Jim, I'll give up men before I fug a nagger " Coulda heard a pin drop but he cleaned up his act and that was the end of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,930
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.