Castorate those bastards.

Hell yeah!!!!

Feed them Castor Oil till they turn inside-out

Bastardos!!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Regarding punishment of those in particular who victimize children, I think the "punishment fitting the crime" is something utterly lacking in today's justice/penal system. There is no punishment that any sane and rational person could carry out that would replicate the helplessness that those who victimize children impart upon their victims.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Is there some reason you need to know all the details other than just being curious? What good would it do for you to know the ongoing details? "Right to know" has no bearing on need to know.
Very good question. Personally, I don't feel the need to know "all of the details" in the general run of instances. I have very little curiosity about gory stuff or other folks' personal details. It is a matter of principle. It has to do with the undue management and withholding of information in general. Similar to bristling when there is an accident on Interstate 15 and they LEOs shut the whole thing down for hours to enable their "investigation" and maneuvers - apparent attempts at justification of their paychecks and certainly a display of "authority" - instead of simply getting the vehicles off the highway safely and opening the road. Yes - I have heard it - 'investigation for the insurance lawyers." Contrast the current disruptive tactics with the sensible way such things were done 40 years ago. Principle is involved. By the way - and I disagree - right to know has huge bearing in those instances when one needs to know. I do appreciate your inquiry.
So you're just a nosey do gooder looking for something to complain about? Way to make a child's death about your wants. Classy. Again, you (as someone not involved, family, victim, etc)) have zero right to know the details of an on going investigation. Period. Ps I'd bet a dollar the suspect is currently in the clink.
No - not the case at all - you missed the point, entirely. Try for reading with comprehension,

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe, maybe, maybe - all reasonable speculation. The Wyoming event is horrible and I need know nothing more about that horror. My comments are on a more broad plane. The comments about this case merely raised the issues.

I know but a little bit about law enforcement and have been a huge supporter of LE in general, and many individual LEOs and departments, for as long as I can remember. If that seems doubtful, go review previous posts on this site. Being a strong supporter of LE does not, and should not, cause one to be blind to shortcomings or inadequacies when they occur.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe, maybe, maybe - all reasonable speculation. The Wyoming event is horrible and I need know nothing more about that horror. My comments are on a more broad plane. The comments about case merely raised the issues.

I know but a little bit about law enforcement and have been a huge supporter of LE in general, and many individual LEOs and departments, for as long as I can remember. If that seems doubtful, go review previous posts on this site. Being a strong supporter of LE does not, and should not, t cause one to be blind to shortcomings or inadequacies when they occur.

I concur.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by horse1
Regarding punishment of those in particular who victimize children, I think the "punishment fitting the crime" is something utterly lacking in today's justice/penal system. There is no punishment that any sane and rational person could carry out that would replicate the helplessness that those who victimize children impart upon their victims.

Well said.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Maybe, maybe, maybe - all reasonable speculation. The Wyoming event is horrible and I need know nothing more about that horror. My comments are on a more broad plane. The comments about this case merely raised the issues.

I know but a little bit about law enforcement and have been a huge supporter of LE in general, and many individual LEOs and departments, for as long as I can remember. If that seems doubtful, go review previous posts on this site. Being a strong supporter of LE does not, and should not, cause one to be blind to shortcomings or inadequacies when they occur.

So again you're just using this incident to complain about a pet peeve? Congrats. We got it, you want all the info for your reading pleasure.

Your lack of knowledge is showing.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/22/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So again you're just using this incident to complain about a pet peeve? Congrats. We got it, you want all the info for your reading pleasure. Your lack of knowledge is showing.
You got nothing! I already said that I know but a little about LE - you still can't read the written word and understand it. Maybe you should register for a reading course or two. My interest has nothing at all to do with reading pleasure or some pet peeve - it has to do with principle and abuse of position/authority. Why not try a Handy Dandy grow up kit?

jnyork Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/investigation-of-wyoming-toddler-found-dead-in-dumpster-continues/article_7befa6d7-5da0-5e59-9aed-ab43be4b1a45.html#utm_source=trib.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fbreaking&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=ef35303887b634d3e56cb94347c710f04129342a

Dont know why I cant get the story to post as a link.

ociated Press

CHEYENNE — Police in Wyoming continued Monday to investigate the death of a 2-year-old boy whose body was found in a dumpster at an apartment complex.

Athian Rivera was found several hours after he was reported missing in Cheyenne around 1 p.m. Friday. Police said Monday they suspected foul play but haven't said how the boy died.

Notes of condolence and dozens of stuffed animals were attached to a chain-link fence partially surrounding a dumpster at the apartment complex Monday. A fierce wind blew and few people were out in the area.

The Facebook account of Cheyenne resident Kassy Orona led with “RIP my perfect innocent son, Athian Emmanuel Rivera" and included several posts of mourning.

“I don’t know how I’ll ever get over this ... you’ll always be with me baby boy,” read one post by Orona's account Friday.
Athian Rivera

Athian Rivera
Cheyenne Police Department

The post indicated Orona had two other children but didn't explain or hint at how the toddler died or got in the dumpster. Orona didn't return a Facebook message seeking comment and didn't have a listed phone number.
Missing Cheyenne toddler found dead in dumpster
Wyoming News
Missing Cheyenne toddler found dead in dumpster

Ellen Gerst

Police and firefighters conducted an extensive search Friday after hearing of the missing toddler. They used a reverse 911 call to tell people within a half-mile (of the Lexington Hills apartment complex to be on the lookout for him.

Last edited by jnyork; 02/22/21.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So again you're just using this incident to complain about a pet peeve? Congrats. We got it, you want all the info for your reading pleasure. Your lack of knowledge is showing.
You got nothing! I already said that I know but a little about LE - you still can't read the written word and understand it. Maybe you should register for a reading course or two. My interest has nothing at all to do with reading pleasure or some pet peeve - it has to do with principle and abuse of position/authority. Why not try a Handy Dandy grow up kit?

If the investigating agency released all the information in real time as they get it, THAT would be an abuse of position or authority, since it would f uck up damn near every case.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Start interviewing the mother’s new boyfriend.

It looks like he had outstanding warrants. Link

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
How do you let a 2 year old get out of your sight?

Ever have kids?

Ever screw up something at work?
Ever ding a car?
Ever fall asleep watching tv?
Ever get preoccupied in a project?

Ever go to sleep at all. (One morning my wife got up at 6 and went
Into the 2-3 year old daughters bedroom to get her up. And found a
melting ice cream container. When asked she said, "Me and Casey (dog)
Had ice cream". Then, wife couldn't find her hairbrush, "I brushed Casey".

At bedtime that night, we couldn't find the older kid's toothbrush.
Yep!
"I brushed Casey's teeth after our ice cream!"
All in one night, after we went to sleep, she woke up and did this.
And was fact to sleep by 6.

2 year old kids are escape artists.
We put plastic things on our external doors to keep the kids from turning
the knobs. Friends had to put knobs on the doors and use the gadgets.
Their middle daughter learned to pull the lever style at about 14 months.

Lots of ways a 2 year old can get lose.

But, if they are decent people, it will haunt the parents.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by ConradCA
How do you let a 2 year old get out of your sight?

Ever have kids?

Ever screw up something at work?
Ever ding a car?
Ever fall asleep watching tv?
Ever get preoccupied in a project?

Ever go to sleep at all. (One morning my wife got up at 6 and went
Into the 2-3 year old daughters bedroom to get her up. And found a
melting ice cream container. When asked she said, "Me and Casey (dog)
Had ice cream". Then, wife couldn't find her hairbrush, "I brushed Casey".

At bedtime that night, we couldn't find the older kid's toothbrush.
Yep!
"I brushed Casey's teeth after our ice cream!"
All in one night, after we went to sleep, she woke up and did this.
And was fact to sleep by 6.

2 year old kids are escape artists.
We put plastic things on our external doors to keep the kids from turning
the knobs. Friends had to put knobs on the doors and use the gadgets.
Their middle daughter learned to pull the lever style at about 14 months.

Lots of ways a 2 year old can get lose.

But, if they are decent people, it will haunt the parents.

Ever had a kid end up in dumpster dead?

Doubt it, because you've probably never murdered a child.

Unfortunately there are evil people in this world.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's often the case.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.