Hop To
Page 30 of 37 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 36 37
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by kingston
Are we showing off our gunsmithing tools now?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

With three out of the four tools pictured being made in China, that could be Bigstick's workbench.

The Vise Grips are older!

Made in China.

Unless the pin holding the release lever is a roll pin and not a rivet.

I bought them immediately after I lost everything to Katrina. They said Made in USA on the package.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe say something in Chinese? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Thats a pic of what you call a crown??...
Looks like beginning stage of file work to me after a 30 tpi cut.

Dont even look square to the bore for christ sakes.

Your a frigging moron if you think that can pass for anything constructive in response to post I have laid down.

Go buy yourself the proper tools Mr " Doctor Money"
Post up the splendid pixels of package arrival day.
Yawn......

And get back with pics of the finished project.
And not something that looks like Captain Caveman work.

JFC your work sucks...

Fughing D minus level in freshman metal shop type of schit...

Get a milk crate to stand on if ya can find one that will support your DFB runt azz.
It might help get you up and see what your doing insted of working below that horizon half veiw schitt your used too.

LMFAO!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Thats a factory crown on that annie numb nuts....
Dont try to pass that bullschitt off as something you did.
Fugging runt azz poser picture staging mofo....
Total deflection on subject at hand on your part.

Even your "friend" the UPS or Fedex delivery guy knows your a retard.

So fughing easy to play you with a thump on your noggin once or twice a year.
LMFAO!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar

A guy can do what he pleases with his schitt - be he man or Munchkin.

Can't help but feeling for whoever gets the phone call when he finally kicks off though;
"Hey, got an estate for you - lots of higher end stuff, Kimbers, Anschutz, optics, you name it. Interested?"

Estate buyer barely containing a raging boner, visions of an absolute ass pillaging and 300% markups flashing through his brain - " Uh, yeah, I can come take a look - not sure what I can offer you doesn't sound collectible or things I can move fast, but I can swing by this afternoon".

Estate thief arrives on scene at the horde, walking funny cause hes half torqued at the thought of the phuggin' hes about to lay down. Some Billie Eilish *but more strung out* look alike opens the door. Scent of stale Keystone Light, old gravity bongs and 40 years worth of sauerkraut farts smashed into couch cushions wafts out. Chub killer, so hes actually grateful for the momentary clarity.

Pleasantries are exchanged - safe doors open.........WTF!! Flashes of rust, yellow LokTite, and Rustoleum Bright Coat assault the senses. Everything has tape....EVERYTHING.

"Bitch, WTF am I sposed to do with this phaggot painted schitt?! Looks like Liberace fugged Elton Johns laundry hamper in here. Is that one named "Boner Garage"? WTF is a "Poophole Loophole? WHY TF is every barrel cut down 8" and 7* off sqaure?!!"

Picks one up just to make sure this is real life, shoulders it.

"Sweet fuggin' K-rist. Who has a 10 1/4" LOP?!"

Billy Eilish getting impatient - "So whatya gimme for it all"

Estate Vulture - "Nothing, nada. Pitch it in a fuggin' dumpster. Who TF would use this?!"

Billie "Well well fugg you then c.unt! Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqk!!!!"

Fade to Black

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMFAO. You guys are entertaining! I think I may have broke a rib.. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Can't help but feeling for whoever gets the phone call when he finally kicks off though;
"Hey, got an estate for you - lots of higher end stuff, Kimbers, Anschutz, optics, you name it. Interested?"

Estate buyer barely containing a raging boner, visions of an absolute ass pillaging and 300% markups flashing through his brain - " Uh, yeah, I can come take a look - not sure what I can offer you doesn't sound collectible or things I can move fast, but I can swing by this afternoon".

Estate thief arrives on scene at the horde, walking funny cause hes half torqued at the thought of the phuggin' hes about to lay down. Some Billie Eilish *but more strung out* look alike opens the door. Scent of stale Keystone Light, old gravity bongs and 40 years worth of sauerkraut farts smashed into couch cushions wafts out. Chub killer, so hes actually grateful for the momentary clarity.

Pleasantries are exchanged - safe doors open.........WTF!! Flashes of rust, yellow LokTite, and Rustoleum Bright Coat assault the senses. Everything has tape....EVERYTHING.

"Bitch, WTF am I sposed to do with this phaggot painted schitt?! Looks like Liberace fugged Elton Johns laundry hamper in here. Is that one named "Boner Garage"? WTF is a "Poophole Loophole? WHY TF is every barrel cut down 8" and 7* off sqaure?!!"

Estate Vulture - "Nothing, nada. Pitch it in a fuggin' dumpster. Who TF would use this?!"

Billie "Well well fugg you then c.unt! Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqk!!!!"

Fade to Black

That was art! Schidt, tears.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

hahaha!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Fade to Black

lol... read this and the voice I imagine is Calamity Jane from Deadwood!

C0cksucker

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Fade to Black

HOLY SCHITT!!!!
I AM IN AWE....
You my man are a GOD......
ROLMFAO!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
To troll or not to troll that is the question.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hint.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The Wall of Fame

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Weird, Poseur Larry's gun has rust. Here's a hint... wipe it down with an oily rag and quit throwing it in a river... and he blames it on "weather" lol! WOW!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

We're witnessing the resurrection of the ass of old waders.

Didn't somebody have a pile of premium US made rings.

I'm not too proud to say I didn't see this coming. #realfugkingenius

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#RENENeedsCharacterLimit

No comment...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

You're freaking me out.

Please.

https://www.headcovers.com/eyebrows/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I bought them immediately after I lost everything to Katrina. They said Made in USA on the package.

Thank you for making the effort to buy American under those trying times.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Seriously????
A reversible flat tip and phillips bit is a crowning or deburring tool now.
And spun precisely by hand!!!!

nice hamburglar striped shirt BTW...

JFC.....

Runt.....
The gift that keeps on giving.....

LMFAO!!!

Page 30 of 37 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,655
Posts18,493,483
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.