Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,138 of 2,280 1 2 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 2279 2280
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by knivesforme
Steve, blow me. I am not in agreement with you or your negativity!

I view it as seeing reality.....not negativity!

GB1

Whip #15825401 02/22/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time for some more alien stuff. Watchers are watching.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/22/21.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102

Vote tomorrow?

So much for the theory that Trump was going to bring boatloads of evidence proving election fraud on live TV.

You guys are wrong again.

Put the crack pipe down Stevie. Turn off MSM and see if you can learn.

Hey, Bwana, you are a f* idiot. Too stupid to live.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

No fan of Paddler but anyone else thinking this is way the F over the line ? Not something folks on 'our' side should endorse. Just me ?

There is no line for these hypocritical cowards. They cry like a baby with a wet diaper when I point out what a lying piece of crap Rush was, but seem to forget what they posted when RBG passed. Seems like they'd want to avoid threats of or inciting violence, given the events of January 6th. I think LE, FBI, etc, are more vigilant regarding this type of online behavior. But then, you're talking about guys who believed Trump, believed Rush, and actually believe in the ridiculous scam that is Q. Go figure. BTW, any of the idiots here storm the Capitol?

Last edited by Paddler; 02/22/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You can keep yer Dr, Peddler, and save $2500 a yr in health care. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15825509 02/22/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/22/21.
IC B2

Whip #15825564 02/22/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Originally Posted by General Flynn
. I believe in Gods plan, no one else’s.

There you have it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15825697 02/23/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Vote tomorrow?

So much for the theory that Trump was going to bring boatloads of evidence proving election fraud on live TV.

You are not anonymous.

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

Karma paddled you.

No fan of Paddler but anyone else thinking this is way the F over the line ? Not something folks on 'our' side should endorse. Just me ?

There is no line for these hypocritical cowards. They cry like a baby with a wet diaper when I point out what a lying piece of crap Rush was, but seem to forget what they posted when RBG passed. Seems like they'd want to avoid threats of or inciting violence, given the events of January 6th. I think LE, FBI, etc, are more vigilant regarding this type of online behavior. But then, you're talking about guys who believed Trump, believed Rush, and actually believe in the ridiculous scam that is Q. Go figure. BTW, any of the idiots here storm the Capitol?

No, I don't think many antifa or racist Democrat liberals hang out here Pad................well, other than you.

Whip #15825715 02/23/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Wins of the Day: February 22, 2021 WINS OF THE DAY

Trump responds to Supreme Court’s and New York’s actions with statement saying “I will fight on, just as I have, for the last five years (even before I was successfully elected), despite all of the election crimes that were committed against me. We will win!” https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-court-decision-on-his-financial-records

New Hampshire State Senate votes 24-0 to force an audit on county that showed adjustments favoring Dems across the board https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...am-new-hampshire-november-3rd-elections/

Legal counsel for FCC slams Dem congressmen who tried to pressure networks not to carry Fox, OAN and Newsmax http://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=182550

Pelosi caught again, this time funneling $300,000 to Dem gerrymandering group despite having said she doesn’t favor gerrymandering https://freebeacon.com/democrats/pe...0000-to-democratic-gerrymandering-group/

Susan Collins adds to Manchin saying they won’t vote to confirm Biden’s hateful OMB pick https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-collins-opposes-neera-tanden-biden-budget-director

AP reporter accuses Biden’s State Dept of trying to take credit for Trump Admin accomplishment https://www.foxnews.com/politics/st...admin-taking-credit-trump-accomplishment

Jason Chaffetz lays out the hypocrisy, incompetence and harm done by Biden in one month https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-harris-disastrous-start-scandal-incompetence-jason-chaffetz

Psaki is grilled by media pool over how Biden still hasn’t held a press conference https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...oe-bidens-failure-hold-press-conference/

Family of boy who died in Texas without power is suing power company for $100 million https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-o...100-million-suit-against-power-companies

El Chapo’s wife arrested in Virginia on drug trafficking charges https://breaking911.com/breaking-el-chapos-wife-arrested-in-virginia/

Here’s the Trump interview from last week (about McConnell) that YouTube had tried to keep you from seeing https://bongino.com/youtube-censorship-continues-video-platform-takes-down-newsmax-trump-interview/

Dominion sues Mike Lindell, opening up the ability of Lindell’s lawyers going on a legal discovery crusade https://www.axios.com/dominion-mike-lindell-defamation-aed0d355-6eee-4a61-b3ca-2a5ecfeefb57.html

So hard to keep track of new “rights” as gay campground is at odds with trans, saying the campground is for men only https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...h-for-banning-transgender-men-only-guys/

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks for this.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15825770 02/23/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-court-decision-on-his-financial-records

Unreal, K. Trump is still saying he will win. I guess he doesnt believe Fake News like others do, when they cant see the way. Hey, if you're blind and cant see the way, follow the blind and the liars. Surely that's better than having faith and eating popcorn, because well, at least you have company, even if they say they are blind and cant see a way either.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15825794 02/23/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Piddler forgets Rush had a proven record even the left didnt debate. 99.8% proven accuracy and when found to be incorrect on something he discussed and admitted it, so Piddler proves himself to be a lieberal liar again by his on mouth. Its evident he didnt listen to Rush but only to the lefts lieberal lying slant about Rush.
Piddler is a dumbass who believes fake news though he knows it and his leftists buds in the media and govt have a much higher rate of inaccuracy and outright lies.

Hey Piddler, sending Covid patients into nursing homes didnt get residents in them exposed to Covid, it was workers coming in off the street. Oh yes, as Faucci said, NY had the perfect Covid plan, which evidently involved sending old Covid patients to nursing homes rather than Javits Center or the Comfort ship we spent millions preparing for Covid patients.
Of course, Piddler and Faucci have no problem with the fact doing that broke state and federal laws.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/23/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

Vote tomorrow?

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Yep. Just you..

and the commies.

You can play nice with them if you want. I say fugk em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Vote tomorrow?

You are not anonymous.

Karma paddled you.

Yep. Just you..

and the commies.

You can play nice with them if you want. I say fugk em.

Yup, it’s past time to take the gloves off, the days of sitting, watching, waiting and enjoying popcorn are over.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Yup, it’s past time to take the gloves off, the days of sitting, watching, waiting and enjoying popcorn are over.

So, what's your plan? You guys seem a bit impotent to me. There's going to be quite a few people in prison as a result of January 6th. So what now?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Whip #15826782 02/23/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Good post.

The incredible hypocrisy of the left.

Last edited by local_dirt; 02/23/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Whip #15827507 02/23/21
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Talk about hypocrisy. Rosenberg was not charged for the bombing. Also, the bombers called the Capitol so it could be cleared before the bomb went off so nobody would be hurt. Not endorsing violence, but the insurrectionists chanted "Hang Mike Pence" and hunted Nancy Pelosi. Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years for possession of explosives in 1984, an offense that typically results in a sentence of five years. Clinton commuted her sentence after she served over 16 years:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-black-lives-matter-leader-bomb-us-capitol-1983-1568372

The truth matters, you won't get it from Joel Berry. Do your homework. Again, not endorsing her actions, but she served her time. Hopefully the insurrectionists will do the same.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Setting off a bomb is violence. Period.

Page 1,138 of 2,280 1 2 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.