Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Play stupid games you win the stupid prize

Babbit and Chauvin are both winners

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My question is, there were cops in that room with her and some of other rioters, why didn't they try and stop her?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I have said it before. I will say it again. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

We have been begging for cops and private property owners both, to kill rioters, arsonists, and looters ever since BLM hit Ferguson.

And I sincerely wish they had killed several hundred of the vermin.

Had this incursion of the Capitol Building happened six months sooner, and had the dead woman been a member of Antifa or BLM, this entire board would be jumping for joy.

If someone breaks the window on my home and pokes their head through, they will be a dead mother fugger. And I will not be waiting to find out if it is a he or a she, nor will I be waiting to find out what sort of weapon said person might or might not be equipped with.

The Capitol Police are tasked with keeping Congress Critters and Senators safe. Their job is to protect the elected Government of this nation. That is what they did when they killed Ms Babbitt. It was a good shoot.

I am sorry as hell that the good lady died. I am sure she simply got caught up in the excitement and adrenaline rush of the mob.

I am also sure it was Antifa plants pushing the mob onto bigger and more intrusive acts.

The bottom line is, when you start smashing windows, and begin "breaking and entering", you better know you are committing illegal acts. And you better be prepared to suffer the consequences, be that immediately or delayed.

A perpetrator puts them self at no less risk, just because he/she may be on "our side".

Besides, powers that be needed a dead body, so they can prefer "felony murder" charges where they choose.

You forgot the part about none of the antifa or BLM were ever held accountable all summer. Ever. Ever. Never.

Local Dirt,

how many were arrested this summer?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
Yes, definitely justified! If you don't want to be shot, don't be part of a massive mob rampaging through the capitol, breaking glass, busting through doors and trying to enter the secure area behind the house Chamber itself as representatives are being evacuated! "Waaa! They should have pepper sprayed her! They should have used a taser!" as hundreds of rioters are swarming the building. The right wing became such humanitarians all of a sudden! Gimme a break! POP! And I notice suddenly no one else attempted to climb through after that. Seemed pretty effective. No reason to identify the officer and plenty not to!
This is nonsense! It would be interesting to know this person's mental/emotional/ideological state of mind - better to understand what drives such nonsense.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Justified or not?

The way to find out is with a trial.

Based on the video, the defense counsel might not let me be on the jury.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Local Dirt,

I love when Lil' Miss Mining Camp talks real life.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Anyone seen the video "everything wrong with the shooting of Ashli Babbitt".

Post it it a link, eh?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think it was all fun and games to the people who participated in it. But they were incredibly naive to think that they could rub the Federal Government's nose in the dirt without bad results.

The Fedguv *will* kill you. The Fedguv *will* lock you away in the rape dungeon.

That's not Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson hanging out in D.C. these days. Get over that notion.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The MSM have been lying for so long that they don’t know the difference between truth and lies.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Local Dirt,

I love when Lil' Miss Mining Camp talks real life.

LOL

She has definitely sucked up too much CO2 through those 3 masks.

LOL.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Would anyone here try to climb through a smashed out window during a riot at the U.S. capital?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think it was all fun and games to the people who participated in it. But they were incredibly naive to think that they could rub the Federal Government's nose in the dirt without bad results.

The Fedguv *will* kill you. The Fedguv *will* lock you away in the rape dungeon.

That's not Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson hanging out in D.C. these days. Get over that notion.

AMEN

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The people supposedly being protected are enemies of our Republic. Justifying the killing is disgusting.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The people being protected were and are the legally elected government of this nation.

Those of us, and yes I am one, who disagree with the way they do business and the laws they pass, are rapidly becoming the minority in this nation. Or quite possibly are already the minority.

That is the thing about this nation. Those in the minority must live under the laws favored by those in the majority.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The people being protected were and are the legally elected government of this nation.

Those of us, and yes I am one, who disagree with the way they do business and the laws they pass, are rapidly becoming the minority in this nation. Or quite possibly are already the minority.

That is the thing about this nation. Those in the minority must live under the laws favored by those in the majority.

Legally?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Legally?

AMEN to that.

AND touche'.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Would anyone here try to climb through a smashed out window during a riot at the U.S. capital?

Anyone?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Legally?

According to the highest legal authority in this nation. YES

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Legally?

According to the highest legal authority in this nation. YES

The other choice is armed insurrection. Insurrection by every definition. Treason to the standing government.

Better be prepared to pay the price.

There is absolutely zero upside to such action. That is not how we swing the pendulum back to the Right.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Riot? That was a mostly peaceful protest.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (2003and2013, 257 mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 160user, 163bc, 60 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,787
Posts18,477,248
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.