Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Apparently much has gotten past you, Stick.

Much work to do on my end. 24 HCF Jew Community, please accept the below as a token of my sincerity.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Good one !

Keep that pug nose to the grindstone.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Much work to do on my end. 24 HCF Jew Community, please accept the below as a token of my sincerity.

Hahahahahaha!

JFC....
LMFAO!!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

Hahahahahaha!

JFC....
LMFAO!!!!

Jim's middle initial is F?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes....its short for F'ing.

I have a business card somewhere that has that on there......

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot pc

People took screen shots of your F A G G O T azz weeks ago .
Before you locked up your FB account to cover your trail.

just got this via txt.

LMFAO!!!

Yes, because his name is Jim and he lives in Nashville, it must be me. I know I am the only person in Nashville with that name. You are a genius. Have you ever thought about becoming a private investigator? How about we put that giant brain of yours to work. What do you think happened when that facebook page got posted on here claiming it was me? How many people do you think tried to contact me through that facebook page? I am very popular here. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't try to contact me. How else would you know the facebook page was locked down? You love me after all. You admitted it on this thread. If that wasn't my facebook page, what do you think that person would have done? You are a smart guy, or at least you think you are. You know allot of internet buzz words after all. You may even know what some of them mean. Do you really think they wouldn't lock down their facebook page?

Last edited by JimFromTN; 02/26/21.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is you quit denying WTF is wrong with you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300

Racist homophobe with a very strange fetish , you are.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Funny you seem out of touch, homophobe? Strange fetish? Prove you vague point and you are the racist. As being Jewish is not a race but a follower of a religion I don't get your racism BS. To not like you for any reason is not racist. You on the other hand are a racist. Do you read your own posts? Worse you are leftist scum!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Funny you seem out of touch, homophobe? Strange fetish? Prove you vague point and you are the racist. As being Jewish is not a race but a follower of a religion I don't get your racism BS. To not like you for any reason is not racist. You on the other hand are a racist. Do you read your own posts? Worse you are leftist scum!

You are an obvious product of public schools.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

just got this via txt.

LMFAO!!!

Yes, because his name is Jim and he lives in Nashville, it must be me. I know I am the only person in Nashville with that name. You are a genius. Have you ever thought about becoming a private investigator? How about we put that giant brain of yours to work. What do you think happened when that facebook page got posted on here claiming it was me? How many people do you think tried to contact me through that facebook page? I am very popular here. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't try to contact me. How else would you know the facebook page was locked down? You love me after all. You admitted it on this thread. If that wasn't my facebook page, what do you think that person would have done? You are a smart guy, or at least you think you are. You know allot of internet buzz words after all. You may even know what some of them mean. Do you really think they wouldn't lock down their facebook page?

Spin that schit F A G G O T
Till you think everyone believes you.
And now your back to your homosexual line of countering which like I said before is your modus operandi on here.
Cause your angle in several previous post aint working.
Typical homosexual deflection that your type has been doing for decades. You F A G G O T S beleive no one sees thru your game.
You locked down that account from public veiw and made it private veiw only for people in your circle.
Please explain the coincedence it was open and now it is not after being doxed on here.
You were trying to cover your tracks.
A band aid fix after the fact..
I bet you did the same on other social media sites after you realized how you got doxed using the same username.
Stooooopid F A G G O T.
everyone can see what you did and put 2 and 2 together.

LMFAO!!

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dumb fugg.....
I never even posted on that thread IIRC till today.
But I read it back then and opened that face book link like 100,s of others did on here also.

We all were LOLing about your bread crumb trail from your user name and how you got doxed from that.

Gawd you are a fugging stooopid F A G G O T..

LMFAO!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Remsen

Hahahahahaha!

JFC....
LMFAO!!!!

Jim's middle initial is F?

Francis I think???
Lol!!!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

just got this via txt.

LMFAO!!!

Spin that schit F A G G O T
Till you think everyone believes you.
And now your back to your homosexual line of countering which like I said before is your modus operandi on here.
Cause your angle in several previous post aint working.
Typical homosexual deflection that your type has been doing for decades. You F A G G O T S beleive no one sees thru your game.
You locked down that account from public veiw and made it private veiw only for people in your circle.
Please explain the coincedence it was open and now it is not after being doxed on here.
You were trying to cover your tracks.
A band aid fix after the fact..
I bet you did the same on other social media sites after you realized how you got doxed using the same username.
Stooooopid F A G G O T.
everyone can see what you did and put 2 and 2 together.

LMFAO!!

I just can't compete with your level of genius. You got me. Your deductive skills are just too good. There is only one little problem. The facebook page was never shut down. I guess we can get back to your issues.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Dumb fugg.....
But I read it back then and opened that face book link like 100,s of others did on here also.

We all were LOLing about your bread crumb trail from your user name and how you got doxed from that.

LMFAO!!!

You never went to the facebook page. No one sent you that screen shot. You spent hours going through hundreds of threads trying to find that screenshot. They never actually posted the link, just the screenshot. Thats how pathetically desperate you are. You are a chronic liar. I guess we can add that to the list of your issues. It is symptomatic of your condition. Its a result of being closeted and full of shame. You are bitter having to deny your true self. You have a need to lie and embellish to impress others as well as an attempt to prove your intelligence. Do you have drinking and drug issues? Do you know your father? Did your mother make you wear dresses as a child?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Used to be a Joos in Space gag on SNL back in the day.... For some reason I can not remember further details. Current BS complicates search....

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 02/26/21.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Dumb fugg.....

LMFAO!!!

You never went to the facebook page. No one sent you that screen shot. You spent hours going through hundreds of threads trying to find that screenshot. They never actually posted the link, just the screenshot. Thats how pathetically desperate you are. You are a chronic liar. I guess we can add that to the list of your issues. It is symptomatic of your condition. Its a result of being closeted and full of shame. You are bitter having to deny your true self. You have a need to lie and embellish to impress others as well as an attempt to prove your intelligence. Do you have drinking and drug issues? Do you know your father? Did your mother make you wear dresses as a child?

Can't have homo skeletons in your closet if you're going to come here and talk that Commie schitt.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When you have to resort to doxing someone and calling them a phaggot, haven't you pretty much admitted you lost the argument? I mean, if they're wrong, you should have no difficulty proving them wrong with facts and logic, but doxing and name-calling are not facts and logic; they are the farthest thing from making your case on the merits. If you can't make valid arguments, usually it means you have none.

Last edited by Tarquin; 02/26/21.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
When you have to resort to doxing someone and calling them a [bleep], haven't you pretty much admitted you lost the argument? I mean, if they're wrong, you should have no difficulty proving them wrong with facts and logic, but doxing and name-calling are not facts and logic; they are the farthest thing from making your case on the merits.

Nah,....fug Commies. Considering what they've done to the country, if doxxing is the worst that happens to them they should be thankful.

They're not wanted here. They know they're not wanted here. So fuggum.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
When you have to resort to doxing someone and calling them a phaggot, haven't you pretty much admitted you lost the argument? I mean, if they're wrong, you should have no difficulty proving them wrong with facts and logic, but doxing and name-calling are not facts and logic; they are the farthest thing from making your case on the merits. If you can't make valid arguments, usually it means you have none.

History repeats dummy.

Keep on, keeping on with the editing there from...

"Salom, ID"

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.