Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by funnybone
Oldman3 has no clue as to what he is talking about.

Funnybone,

I think he's responding to my link.
The oldman has a funnybone too. 😁

Funnybone, I got my info from my niece, Dr. Jadee L. Neff (google her). She got her MD at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and is currently at Duke University Hospital.

Where did you get your info.?

Last edited by Oldman3; 02/27/21. Reason: kant spel

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go Funnybone..... I just copied/pasted this for you

Experts say people can still spread and even develop COVID-19 after getting a vaccine.

They note the immunity from the vaccine doesn’t begin to emerge until at least 12 days after inoculation.

They add the vaccine doesn’t prevent coronavirus infection. It helps protect against serious illnesses.

Experts advise people who get vaccinated to continue wearing a mask, washing their hands, and maintaining proper physical distancing.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Just curious how many people that usually got the yearly flu shot decided to get China vaccine? By and large the people I know who always got a yearly flu shot got the Covid-19 vaccine this year.

I usually get a flu shot. I didn't this year 'cause we're working from home making the normal work-sponsored flu shot clinic impractical for me. I will probably wind up getting the COVID shot eventually but I have not yet. Truth is I am waiting for a real vaccine. What we have from Pfizer and Moderna is **not** a vaccine. It doesn't use dead virus to trigger the immune response, rather, it rewrites some of your mRNA to cause production of a protein with structures like the virus to in turn trigger the immune response. In other words it is straight up genetic engineering. When we have a real vaccine based on dead COVID, I'll be more likely to try that even though the effectiveness is likely to be markedly less because I think the risks will be markedly less as well. It's just biology, not politics.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Funnybone,

Funnybone, I got my info from my niece, Dr. Jadee L. Neff (google her). She got her MD at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and is currently at Duke University Hospital.

Your niece has very impressive credentials.
Even more impressive is her (and your) perspective on this experimental drug that is wrongly touted as a safe/effective Vaccine. There's so much disinformation put out by big pharma that it's a wonder that anyone knows whats going on

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funnybone,

Even more impressive is her (and your) perspective on this experimental drug that is wrongly touted as a safe/effective Vaccine. There's so much disinformation put out by big pharma that it's a wonder that anyone knows whats going on

Thank-you, she's quite a girl! I'm just repeating what she told me. Lord knows I'm not that smart, but I trust her to tell the truth.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funnybone,

Thank-you, she's quite a girl! I'm just repeating what she told me. Lord knows I'm not that smart, but I trust her to tell the truth.

I'm not that smart either, but we know what we do know. We are blessed to have smart people in our lives too. That's better than most have.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by vferguson3006
myself and my wife got the 1rst vaccine shot about a month ago, the 2nd shot last
Thursday, about 18 hrs. later we both started feeling like crap. We have been
sick with flu like symptoms, muscle aches, lack of energy since. It is Sat. afternoon.
Waiting for it to get better.

Bet you got the Moderna vaccine shots........Many more bad side effects than Pfizer vac.

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Never had the flu shot, last time I had the flu was 89, not planning on getting the covid one.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"They note the immunity from the vaccine doesn’t begin to emerge until at least 12 days after inoculation.

They add the vaccine doesn’t prevent coronavirus infection. It helps protect against serious illnesses."

Did you notice that the 2nd line contradicts the first line?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just started getting an annual flu shot 3 or 4 years ago after my doctor yelled at me for being over 65 and not getting one. Before that I never had one and only had the flu once that I can recall, and that was 1995. So now I'm supposed to be terrified and begging for the latest & greatest flu shot? Screw that. I may get one someday but not until I consult my physician and see what he thinks of the idea. He's been my doctor for over 30 years, is very sharp, and knows a lot more about this stuff than I ever will. Besides; the government is too worried about all the "underserved", segments of society, or the "communities of color", or those who are "marginalized". Apparently I don't fit into any of those categories so I ain't concerned about it until perhaps someday I may get one sooner or later. After all the terrified sheep get theirs.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's interesting that people believe this shot for the Covid-19 is a vaccine..... it's not. It's not like any other flu shot. This shot will not keep you from getting covid-19, nor will it keep you from spreading covid-19, if you get it. This shot, if it works as it should, will only make the symptoms less severe. A steroid shot will do just about the same thing.... make the symptoms less severe.

If it were a true vaccine, it would prevent the sickness, like the polio, smallpox, and scarlet fever vaccines. Those diseases were just about wiped out in the US, because of the vaccines. Of course we are seeing a rise in these diseases because of the influx of people from 3rd world countries and because some parents think these vaccines are not necessary any more.

Take the shot if you want to, but dont expect miracles.

Happy Camper

I was referring to this post

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People tell me what having the flu is like and I don't believe I've ever been sick like that. Since it seems I don't get flu I don't bother with a shot, and don't plan to bother with a COVID shot. It will probably be required for international travelers to enter some countries, the EU for instance, so I imagine I will need to get it for that.

Why anyone would voluntarily get a flu shot but not a COVID shot doesn't make sense to me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 33 invisible), 2,027 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.