Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ribka
JIM we all pitched for this eye candy for you to show no hard feelings. we all know how much you like dick root!! You keep voting commie

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Laughing their azzes off? That's not very obvious from the 2 people you have shown. They almost seem angry. If he is on here, why wouldn't he show himself? He has been messing with me already, why would he send you the pic and not post it himself? Sounds pretty gutless or perhaps he has already been bich slapped and he cant bare anymore abuse. What makes you either a liar or pathetic moron is that you actually believe that someone actually doxxed me. It was a joke you moron. Another thing. Can you translate your meaning of deflection? It makes no sense whatsoever. You need to work on your wordsmiithing. What is also pathetic is you actually believe calling someone gay is some clever insult. I don't find insulting to myself but rather to gay people. Thats a
3rd grade level insult. What did they ever do to you? You know, there is another reason people hate homosexuals the way you do besides having repressed homosexual feelings. Were you sexually assaulted as a child by an uncle or priest? Often times males who were raped by a male authority figure at a young age have issues with homosexuals. It would explain allot but you can't blame gay people anymore than a woman blaming heterosexuals for being assaulted by a man.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You are from Deliverence country. You know what I talking about. How many times have you had to squeal like a pig?

I appreciate that. Is that from your personal collection? I am amazed how "straight people" always seem to have pictures like this so handy.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Jim, own it already.

Why the shame?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by renegade50
I see the F A G G O T JimFromTN is still doing his same deflection routine.

LMFAO!!!

Stoopid F A G G O T cant help hiimself.
AInt no PC here for F A G G O T S....

LMFAO!!!!

What was that definition of deflection again? Please, I have to know. I would love to address the issue and never deflect from you ever again. Please share.

Renegade has called you out for being a ballet dancing homo. You keep posting about how Renegade is gay, was molested as a child etc. but you refuse to address or refute his claim that you’re a flamer head on. That is textbook “Deflection”.

If you’re a queer just admit it or quit responding but quit deflecting...

I am just here to help Rim and others like you address your homophobia. Its a psychological illness caused by trauma whether it be having to deal with the shame of hidden desires or sexual abuse.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Gosh! JimTN can never get enuf dick pics apparently. Just remember that AIDS virus can still kill ya JimmyTN!!

We all here on the fire embrace your lifestyle and love of male cock. Some on here think its sick to put a man's penis in your mouth after it was in your pooop filled rectum but most think it is ok and embrace your diverse lifestyle jimmytn!!!

JIM we all pitched for this eye candy for you to show no hard feelings. we all know how much you like dick root!! You keep voting commie

Laughing their azzes off? That's not very obvious from the 2 people you have shown. They almost seem angry. If he is on here, why wouldn't he show himself? He has been messing with me already, why would he send you the pic and not post it himself? Sounds pretty gutless or perhaps he has already been bich slapped and he cant bare anymore abuse. What makes you either a liar or pathetic moron is that you actually believe that someone actually doxxed me. It was a joke you moron. Another thing. Can you translate your meaning of deflection? It makes no sense whatsoever. You need to work on your wordsmiithing. What is also pathetic is you actually believe calling someone gay is some clever insult. I don't find insulting to myself but rather to gay people. Thats a
3rd grade level insult. What did they ever do to you? You know, there is another reason people hate homosexuals the way you do besides having repressed homosexual feelings. Were you sexually assaulted as a child by an uncle or priest? Often times males who were raped by a male authority figure at a young age have issues with homosexuals. It would explain allot but you can't blame gay people anymore than a woman blaming heterosexuals for being assaulted by a man.

You are from Deliverence country. You know what I talking about. How many times have you had to squeal like a pig?

I appreciate that. Is that from your personal collection? I am amazed how "straight people" always seem to have pictures like this so handy.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The F A G G O T is busy furiously typing out his F A G G O T deflection dissertation again.

LMFAO!!!

I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under stress.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ok jimtn just pm d me this pic of him and his 17 year old boy luver and wanted to share it with the fire, but his tech skills aint so great living in a run down trailer park in TN . We dont judge you jimmytn!!

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

What was that definition of deflection again? Please, I have to know. I would love to address the issue and never deflect from you ever again. Please share.

Renegade has called you out for being a ballet dancing homo. You keep posting about how Renegade is gay, was molested as a child etc. but you refuse to address or refute his claim that you’re a flamer head on. That is textbook “Deflection”.

I am just here to help Rim and others like you address your homophobia. Its a psychological illness caused by trauma whether it be having to deal with the shame of hidden desires or sexual abuse.

Last edited by ribka; 02/27/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Gosh! JimTN can never get enuf dick pics apparently. Just remember that AIDS virus can still kill ya JimmyTN!!

We all here on the fire embrace your lifestyle and love of male cock. Some on here think its sick to put a man's penis in your mouth after it was in your pooop filled rectum but most think it is ok and embrace your diverse lifestyle jimmytn!!!

And there you go. Another "straight person " with pictures of gay people. Are you afraid to post from your really nasty collection? You obviously fall into the first category of having repressed desires.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ok jimtn just pm d me this pic of him and his 17 year old boy luver and wanted to share it with the fire, but his tech skills aint so great living in a run down trailer park in TN . We dont judge you jimmytn!!

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

I am proud of you. You had the courage to post from your nasty collection.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We are all very open minded on here and dont judge you for your lifestyle and yer luv of man juice in yer moof. Thats how God made you jimTN. Bless your soul jimmyTN!! Just be careful with the 12 through 16 year olds. That's against the law!

And there you go. Another "straight person " with pictures of gay people. Are you afraid to post from your really nasty collection? You obviously fall into the first category of having repressed desires.

Last edited by ribka; 02/27/21.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

More deflection

#itsoktobegayjim

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
We are all very open minded on here and dont judge you for your lifestyle and yer luv of man juice in yer moof. Thats how God made you jimTN. Bless your soul jimmyTN!!

Based on your pictures, you seem very open minded. I have always considered myself open minded but you are allot more open minded than me.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
OK, we've all established that JImTN likes to engage in perverted activities with young men or more accurately young teenage boys and votes commie. But we all still love him on the fire and embrace his diversity even it it appears that JIMTN is a sick pedophile.

Im starting a gofundme for JIMTN to help pay for his anti viral aids treatment . Who's in??

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

More deflection

#itsoktobegayjim

It gives you such a hard on. Why would I want to take that away from you. So which is it? Do you have repressed desires or were you buggered as a child? Try not to deflect.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

More deflection

#itsoktobegayjim

It gives you such a hard on. Why would I want to take that away from you. So which is it? Do you have repressed desires or were you buggered as a child? Try not to deflect.

I wasn’t buggered as a child, I naturally like pussy and detest flamers. No deflection here. Now you answer, are you a homo from Nashville or not?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
OK, we've all established that JImTN likes to engage in perverted activities with young men or more accurately young teenage boys and votes commie. But we all still love him on the fire and embrace his diversity even it it appears that JIMTN is a sick pedophile.

Im starting a gofundme for JIMTN to help pay for his anti viral aids treatment . Who's in??

I am not sure we're a step closer with me but we might be with you . You're a nasty boy.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

More deflection

#itsoktobegayjim

I wasn’t buggered as a child, I naturally like pussy and detest flamers. No deflection here. Now you answer, are you a homo from Nashville or not?

So you have repressed homosexual desires. You detest gay people because you are afraid they may tempt you or perhaps you are jealous because they are free to love in a way that you don't allow yourself.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

More deflection

#itsoktobegayjim

So you have repressed homosexual desires. You detest gay people because you are afraid they may tempt you or perhaps you are jealous because they are free to love in a way that you don't allow yourself.

Stop deflecting and accept your gayness Jim. It’s 2021 for Christ’s sake

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

super weird . JIMTN keeps pming me expressing his thanks for posting his pics of gay sex. JIMMYTN we dont judge your sick perverted lifestyle. Just be careful if you choose boys under the age of 17 in Tennessee. You could go to prison full of hot sexy men for a long time lol. Maybe that's what you want!!!

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Stop deflecting and accept your gayness Jim. It’s 2021 for Christ’s sake

Ok, I will answer as much as you did. It's only fair. Either my first or middle name is Jim, I am from Nashville, and I have a Facebook page. You know there are allot of gay men who get married, have kids, and deny they are gay. They even pretend to hate gay people. Remember that Republican senator that was vocally ant-gay and got busted in the airport trying to pickup a guy in the bathroom.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 02/27/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

super weird . JIMTN keeps pming me expressing his thanks for posting his pics of gay sex. JIMMYTN we dont judge your sick perverted lifestyle. Just be careful if you choose boys under the age of 17 in Tennessee. You could go to prison full of hot sexy men for a long time lol. Maybe that's what you want!!!

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Trying to dig your way out? What would your wife say if she saw your browser history. Better go clean that out.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,803
Posts18,496,365
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.