-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Without knowing the entire story, the first woman's allegations seem a bit more plausible to be called "harassment" but much more vetting would be needed. The second story is just a crude New Yorker being a jerk. I hate Cuomo, but this really shouldn't be a big legal deal, rather it just speaks to his low character. Just a feelings police incident.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Couldn’t happen to a “nicer” guy.

He’s their boss. Totally inappropriate for him to hit on them. If he wants to gross out pretty young women, he should do it at a bar or shopping mall like the rest of us.

Or at church.
Fairly target rich environment.

Yea when I was growing up the preacher and deacons daughters always had the best pussy.

Heh !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The biggest issue is who in their right mind sends covid positive patients to the delicate nursing homes when there is a huge and empty red cross hospital ship anchored nearby.

Cuomo and libtard politics in general suck.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The fact that hurt feelings count more in liberal politics rather than gross mismanagement, negligence, profiting of the office (an Emmy? Writing a book DURING the 'emergency?), fraud, actual admitted obstruction, incompetence, etc., speaks volumes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
The biggest issue is who in their right mind sends covid positive patients to the delicate nursing homes when there is a huge and empty red cross hospital ship anchored nearby.

Cuomo and libtard politics in general suck.

Then there’s up to the moment of birth abortion.

That move cost him his girlfriend, Sandra Lee.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
de Blasio wants Cuomo out of the way, so he can become governor, and the radical left is no doubt behind him.

I'd give good odds that de Blasio is behind this "revelation".

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by luv2safari
de Blasio wants Cuomo out of the way, so he can become governor, and the radical left is no doubt behind him.

Hard to tell which one is worse.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In 2017 Bret Weinstein [giant IQ for a biology prof], at Evergreen State College participated in the question, "Is the left eating itself?"

Bret was a professor at the most liberal college in state. He was told by black students that he could not go to his office on "only blacks on campus" days. Bret complained to the school administrators. The administration said they could not protect him from blacks.

Bret is now like John Lott, a liberal who finds out his only friends are conservative.

Notice the big fat professor that thinks Antifa are wonderful.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cuomo isn't radical enough for the Bolsheviks, Toot. de Blasio is closer to their idea of Nirvana.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'd much rather see Cuomo go down for ...you know...creating policies that killed senior citizens...

This would be justice served.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

Cuomo isn't radical enough for the Bolsheviks, Toot. de Blasio is closer to their idea of Nirvana.

This sounds right. It makes me very suspicious when the MSM turns on one of their own

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only reason they dragged out the girls was to let him get away on the petty stuff and hope no one hammers him for the big stuff.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The only reason they dragged out the girls was to let him get away on the petty stuff and hope no one hammers him for the big stuff.

Reading my alleged mind, there, Art. Smoke and mirrors.

Besides, the guy ain't going to get wimmins on his wrinkled-up frog-face looks, is he? .

Asking is fine IMO, just not in the workplace, as said above.

Last edited by las; 03/01/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder how his brother reports on this at CNN

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The reason he's being targeted is that he offended the Jews when he enforced the COVID19 lockdown rules vis a vis Synagogues just like he did vis a vis the lowly Goyum. Ordinarily, having not offended the Jews, a Democrat would enjoy the full protection of the MSM and government establishment, and you'd never hear anything negative about him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
I could care less what happens to that dick. I hope they make his life miserable

+1

It is fun to watch the cannabalism Take hold!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I think we can file this under "when useful idiot out lives his usefulness'. Can't wait to watch Whitmore, Newsome and the gang get their turn.
Us Canadian fellas have our own hands full with similar political minded folks up here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I wonder how his brother reports on this at CNN

he has been sequestered from reporting on his brother.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Cant have a primary challenger for kamala, I dont care how the mini Musolini goes down just that he does. Remember his tirade against Kavanagh backing Blasey Ford. He should have the same standards apply.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Suggesting that you want to have sex to a woman forty years your junior generally is not a problem. Doing it to a 25 year old lady who is your subordinate aid who reports to you when you are the powerful governor of NY or any State likely is a crime. Just sayin'.

Edit: It does appear to be from Cuomo's own edict: https://goer.ny.gov/system/files/do...s-and-responsibilities-handbook_6_20.pdf

Do as I say, not as I do.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (160user, 257 mag, 2UP, 37L1, 35, 23 invisible), 1,723 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,623
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.