Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I will urge anyone interested in how to defeat the Democrats, restore fair elections and return the voice of conservative voters to view Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his appearance of, Life, Liberty & Levin tonight. It should be up on Youtube tomorrow.

Did anyone notice that Florida had no controversy, and that the November election went not only smoothly, but just as expected? This was the same Florida that was a schittshow in 2000 with the Al Gore hanging chads. Why the difference? Isn't Florida a major battleground state, more than GA or PA?

DeSantis went through all the the things Florida did to make the elections fair and clean. I cannot recall them all off the top of my head, but he hit on all the things it takes to clean the Democrat fraud up

- first thing they did was replace the crooked Supervisor of the Board of Electors in Broward and Brevard Counties. You might recall the white haired [bleep] named Brenda Snipes that ran Broward Country elections. She mismanaged the 2016 & 2018 elections so badly that Rick Scott replaced her.

- Florida had early voting, absentee voting, and voting on election day. All ballots not in by 7p (people in line excluded) were thrown out. Florida had 99% of all votes counted by midnight election day. No 2 am "watermain breaks" there. No accepting ballots 4 days later. No waiting 2 weeks to get the results.

- next, no mail in ballots in Florida. Absentees under the normal rules were available. This shot the Dems out of the saddle with their fraud plans, and basically gave up on their ballot harvesting cheating plan in Florida

- speaking of which, Florida prohibits "paid" ballot harvesters. Bet most of you didn't know such things existed, did you? Next, DeSantis will pass a bill prohibiting volunteer ballot harvesters. (For those of you still not in know, ballot harvesting is going house to house picking up ballots to "deliver them to polling places" for people. How to get 96% of a precinct to go to Biden? Go to a Dem precinct and go house to house and pick them up!)

-DeSantis is putting together bills to regulate Big Tech from shutting down the voice of conservative candidates and influencing elections. Furthermore, Florida will prohibit Big Tech from pimping candidates for free. (see the show for a better explanation.

- DeSantis has Bills in the works to crack down on rioters and those municipalities that defund the police. "I want rioters to know that if they leave Portland to go to Florida and riot, they will know 'I'm going to jail until my hearing. Not out on bond.' "

There is plenty more in the interview. This is a blueprint for other states to follow. the 34-36 controlled by the GOP. I certainly hope Georgia is paying attention. Pennsylvania too.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Our RINO governor and SOS are to dumb (or corrupt) to do anything.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ā€œ I certainly hope Georgia is paying attention. Pennsylvania too.ā€

LOL
Iā€™m sure they are, so are WI, AZ, NV, MI, along with the 28 States that use Dominion voting machines.
Doesn't mean any of them are concerned about fixing their own election fraud issues any time soon.

There is money to be made in politics and even more in crooked politics.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/28/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good stuff Doc., just don't tell the sissies over on the Trump speech whine-fest. It'll ruin their whole evening by coming up with a plan of action, instead pleasuring themselves with defeat and despair. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sorry, the head whiner got here while I was typing. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
. I think you're looking at our next presidential candidate

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wouldn't be the worst choice.

Soli Deo Gloria

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
The swing states don't want the blueprint....the blueprint they used worked just fine for them and now they are in control. Unfortunately, it will be almost impossible to change that.

Last edited by bobinpa; 02/28/21.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL
Iā€™m sure they are, so are WI, AZ, NV, MI, along with the 28 States that use Dominion voting machines.
Doesn't mean any of them on concerned about fixing their own election fraud issues any time soon.

If Florida can do it, so can any other GOP controlled state. I will tell you the GOP in Georgia is working on these things right now.

Florida has given these states a blueprint to clean things up. That's how movements start.

There is no money to make crooked or otherwise if your Party goes out of power.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Watch the show!!!!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL
Doesn't mean any of them on concerned about fixing their own election fraud issues any time soon.

If Florida can do it, so can any other GOP controlled state. I will tell you the GOP in Georgia is working on these things right now.

Florida has given these states a blueprint to clean things up. That's how movements start.

There is no money to make crooked or otherwise if your Party goes out of power.

Look up to bobinpaā€™s post.

He nailed it

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobinpa
The swing states don't want the blueprint....the blueprint they used worked just fine for them and now they are in control. Unfortunately, it will be almost impossible to change that.

Who's in control?

BREAKING| Nov 6, 2020,11:57am EST|49,287 views
Republicans Will Enter 2021 With Control Over Most Statesā€™ Governments. Hereā€™s Why That Matters For Redistricting.
Joe Walsh
Joe WalshForbes Staff

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's all kinds of things that can be done to make elections more honest and I'm sure what he did was a solid plan. But a great plan and making it happen broadly are two different things. There are lots of officials that don't want honest elections. Hell, you would think that requiring a photo ID to vote is a no brainer and would be ENFORCED law everywhere right?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
There's all kinds of things that can be done to make elections more honest and I'm sure what he did was a solid plan. But a great plan and making it happen broadly are two different things. There are lots of officials that don't want honest elections. Hell, you would think that requiring a photo ID to vote is a no brainer and would be ENFORCED law everywhere right?

Exactly

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Good stuff Doc., just don't tell the sissies over on the Trump speech whine-fest. It'll ruin their whole evening by coming up with a plan of action, instead pleasuring themselves with defeat and despair. ;-{>8

There isn't enough Prozac to cover them all.

I wish the Dems had thought just like a couple of the more depressed victims around here. They would have given up after Trump kicked their asses, and never won another election.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dave7mm
. I think you're looking at our next presidential candidate

Dave

I like this guy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[

I wish the Dems had thought just like a couple of the more depressed victims around here. They would have given up after Trump kicked their asses, and never won another election.

They did give up, as we saw during Bidenā€™s rallies where he had less than a handful at each.

And in case you have been asleep, they didnā€™t WIN anything in 2020, they stole everything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Normally I would fall on the side of state's right to run their own business but in elections, their business impacts the entire nation. This election was stolen in 4 counties, not states, COUNTIES. That's how surgical the scam was. If there isn't a nationwide plan, they'll cheat around it. And if HR1 passes, we're totally screwed. That bill is basically the opposite of what you're suggesting. It would lock in avenues of fraud nationwide.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Normally I would fall on the side of state's right to run their own business but in elections, their business impacts the entire nation. This election was stolen in 4 counties, not states, COUNTIES. That's how surgical the scam was. If there isn't a nationwide plan, they'll cheat around it. And if HR1 passes, we're totally screwed. That bill is basically the opposite of what you're suggesting. It would lock in avenues of fraud nationwide.

Excellent point

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[

The Democrats didn't win. The deep state won. When it becomes advantageous for the deep state that a Republican wins,..a Republican will win.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

410 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,445
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.