Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,149 of 2,280 1 2 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Does anyone remember hillary’s statement of “you better fix this [bleep] or we are all going to _______ing hang?”

Anyone care to opine why she said that and what she might have known?

She knows all the illegal, murderous activity she and the DC Establishment has engaged in for decades.

She was sending out a warning to all those inside the beltway, "If I go Down, You Go Down".

After Trump was elected, the Beltway Bandits had to regroup, organize and fill the Trump Administration with Establishment Deep State Loyalists, or else.

Session was a prime example of a Swamper in control. followed by Wray, Barr, Coats, Lui, Pence, Mattis, Kelly, Bolton, etc. They were all "placed" in the Trump Administration to not only sabotage Trump's agenda, but to protect themselves and the Institutions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So what's going to kick off in march?

The “Goal Post” will be moved.

BANK ON IT.

Well, Jag and a few others have said that March 4 is the date Trump will be inaugurated.

According to this, posted here last night,

https://gab.com/Phantom31/posts/105788752469839113

The March 4 goal post has been moved to March 27.
Imagine that.

The Qtards will claim disinformation and push the event further and further into the future with another faux date. Just kick the can down the road.

The Qbers can rationalize, explain, and justify all of their conspiracy theories. After all, everything is a conspiracy theory in a Qber’s world.

I posted a few pages back as to why it is obvious that K22 is part of the CIA Psyop, Operation Trust.

Once we realize who he is and what his goal is, this whole thread begins to make sense.

Yes, well worth a look into Operation Trust. It appears the real Q theory was created by and perpetuated by the very deep state that the Qbers hate. How ironic.

The Q truth is deep state infiltration. It appears Q was created and put in place to keep the patriots calm and pacified while they were eating their popcorn and creating the impression all was under control. No worries per Q.

Qbers hurt Trump as they encouraged others to relax and to sit back and enjoy the show while eating their popcorn. This is exactly the false impression the deep state wanted all along and was the real plan. Q, the enemy, had to pretend to be a government insider. The Qbers trusted that plan while eating their popcorn in the rabbit hole.

Yup. and K22 is part of that Psyop.

As I posted earlier, K22 only posts here on this thread, he has zero contribution on the Fire outside of this thread.
He is defiantly sent here to spread disinformation designed to keep the pitchfork's at bay.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Mach3

This guy is nothing but a goal post mover.

Beware the false prophets. This one is making lots of money off of “Q”, and he has gone from bizarre to wack job. He spews nothing but disinformation, like “Q”. These folks need to disconnect from the Q cult.

Mtnsnake, you’ve been duped. Why can’t you get it? Surely you’re not brain damaged. Q isn’t real. Nothing Q predicted has happened. You’ve been duped. You have been scammed.

I've listened to the X22 report for a few months straight. Not hard to figure out that he just makes money off of false claims. It's really laughable anymore.

Was there election fraud and does it all go back to the fake Covid plandemic to force mail in ballots to rig the election? Absolutely yes.

Are all these crazy plans and ideas from Q that never actually happen basically retarded? Absolutely yes.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The

BANK ON IT.

Well, Jag and a few others have said that March 4 is the date Trump will be inaugurated.

Imagine that.

The Qtards will claim disinformation and push the event further and further into the future with another faux date. Just kick the can down the road.

The Qbers can rationalize, explain, and justify all of their conspiracy theories. After all, everything is a conspiracy theory in a Qber’s world.

Iirc, i think i said that was the date of our old Republics Inauguration, but do your disengenuous best to attribute qbers hopes to Que, stevie wander, while conveniently forgetting Que said it would happen when Trump deemed it best. Make sure to lie and also attrubute deep state antiQbers so called Qanon statements to Que also. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/01/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850145 03/01/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Last edited by steve4102; 03/01/21.

Whip #15850269 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey stevie wander. Que said it was going down Sept 14, 2023. 3 year Delta you know. Now you have the latest poop.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850285 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, youre right, stevie. Que is a larp for sure. Tell everyone. Here Que says Feb 19, 2022. 3 year delta, right. Wait, where did Que say everything was a 3 year delta? Right after the super bowl, right. Which super bowl? Or, does Que just say after the things listed above and that it will make the super bowl look like a puppy show.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850324 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Wait a minute stevie. Heres Que lying again. Now its Feb 9, 2022.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850345 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That Que is quite a guy. Making the deep state cabal piss off a lot of their money for nothing.

Now HBO has a 6 part Que series dedicated to imvestigating, castigating and trying to find out who Que is.

They are treating Que like he's Jesus Christ or something, a phenomenal phenomenon, just like stevie wonder does. Hummm.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #15850366 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie, why do you antiQbers so conveiently attribute qanons attempts at deciphering Ques drops to Que but conviently forget to actually bring up Que drops like these? Is it because you cant get a clue as to what this means? Of course it's because you're too smart to be disinformed.
You and other antiQbers just get this idea as to what or who Que is and jump to a conclusion you strive to prove despite available information contradictory to your assumption.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850426 03/01/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Q lives "rent free" in the heads of li'l stevie, whitefish, piddled-his-pants and others. Of course, they are a cadre of jabronis anyway smile

They need help so I will cut them some slack, for
I put at least one 'smiley' at both ends of each sentence smile

I already placed the appropo link for them to get help three times. smile smile smile

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15850442 03/01/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Not hardly, a post now and then ,just to keep the sheep in the pen."

Nope. You are a liarr . . .plain and simple. You have used your 'pen' just like a good deep-stater (or the fake news cabal) would. You have lost it and only https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help might help you smile smile smile

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15850823 03/01/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Storm? What Storm? It Was Barely a Breeze.

Enjoy the truth if you dare to read it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/storm_what_storm_it_was_barely_a_breeze.html

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

BANK ON IT.

Imagine that.

I posted a few pages back as to why it is obvious that K22 is part of the CIA Psyop, Operation Trust.

Once we realize who he is and what his goal is, this whole thread begins to make sense.

Yes, well worth a look into Operation Trust. It appears the real Q theory was created by and perpetuated by the very deep state that the Qbers hate. How ironic.

The Q truth is deep state infiltration. It appears Q was created and put in place to keep the patriots calm and pacified while they were eating their popcorn and creating the impression all was under control. No worries per Q.

Qbers hurt Trump as they encouraged others to relax and to sit back and enjoy the show while eating their popcorn. This is exactly the false impression the deep state wanted all along and was the real plan. Q, the enemy, had to pretend to be a government insider. The Qbers trusted that plan while eating their popcorn in the rabbit hole.

Yup. and K22 is part of that Psyop.

As I posted earlier, K22 only posts here on this thread, he has zero contribution on the Fire outside of this thread.
He is defiantly sent here to spread disinformation designed to keep the pitchfork's at bay.

That, for sure makes you THEE liar.
Anyone care to check on my "other" posts that don't exist according to the boy toy.

Whip #15850943 03/01/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, K is part of the Deep State NWO psy-op that got the Que ball rolling around the world to get the people woke to how they are pawns of the Deep State NWO and get conservative politicians elected to destroy the Deep State NWO Bolsheviks and the Deep State NWO European Union, etc.
Right. Sheesh.

And that is why the Deep State NWO MSM has spent billions dissing Que and the Deep State NWO social media giants are blocking Que drops and qanons. Right. Sheesh. crazy

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15850959 03/01/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
To be truthful, in K22's defense he does post here and other places about topics beyond Q. Why do I know that? Because he has an interest in Kimber Montana rifles, just like I do. As a result, any claims that he only comes here to post about Q is weak at best.

That said, it does nothing to change the fact that his overall political IQ might be best described with a 2 digit number.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
To be truthful, in K22's defense he does post here and other places about topics beyond Q. Why do I know that? Because he has an interest in Kimber Montana rifles, just like I do. As a result, any claims that he only comes here to post about Q is weak at best.

That said, it does nothing to change the fact that his overall political IQ might be best described with a 2 digit number.

grin

And so BayouRover, why didn't you warn me about not shooting a donor rifle? Now I have to find another Kimber Montana in 223.

K22 #15850972 03/01/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover

grin

And so BayouRover, why didn't you warn me about not shooting a donor rifle? Now I have to find another Kimber Montana in 223.

I thought that maybe you had discussed it with Q and that any contribution that I made on the topic would cause you to label me as a liberal twit and other not so nice things if you didn't agree with my contribution ............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #15851077 03/01/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow. I can't leave you guys alone without Stephanie getting all up inya. Was a fantastic vacation and I woke a nose pierced very liberal with common sense discussion. Was quite a sideshow.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 1,149 of 2,280 1 2 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 16 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,939
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.