Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one pissed off lady.

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they? And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.
I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.
I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.
I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.
I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.
I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.
In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care. When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.
When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.
When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.
And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and -you guessed it -I don't care ! ! ! ! !
If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your e-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior! If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great country!
And may I add: "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem." (Ronald Reagan)
I have another quote that I would like to add and.......I hope you forward all this. If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." (also by... Ronald Reagan )
One last thought for the day: In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said: "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want out."

MM

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good for her and I couldn't agree more. It is about time people start to speak out about the bs the anti war nuts spew.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You just don't want to mess with those Jersey girls...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My favorite perspective would be thru a HUD.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, I'll ask...what's a HUD?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heads Up Display
The first "HUD" was an optical gunsight.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was thinking HUD was a tongue in cheek for Housing and Urban Developement I.E. 500 and 1,000 pounders with a dash of napalm for tang.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This gal is just getting wound up.....there's a lot more to it and we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg!

May I add that every single Muslim country in the world cheered the 9-11 activities......it's not just Radical muslims.....it's 1.5 billion of them and they're training the next generation to hate even more than the last.

We ain't seen nothin yet!

D
DMB Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by vapodog
This gal is just getting wound up.....there's a lot more to it and we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg!

May I add that every single Muslim country in the world cheered the 9-11 activities......it's not just Radical muslims.....it's 1.5 billion of them and they're training the next generation to hate even more than the last.

We ain't seen nothin yet!

A BIG +1.
There's only one answer for these 14th century barbarians.
ELIMINATION from the playing field. We can do it now, or pay BIG time later.

Don

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I agree with her entirely.

This would be my take on Radical Islam

Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconna�tra les siens " Arnaud Amaury le 22 juillet 1209

"Kill them all, god knows his own"

tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I wish everyone spoke up like her! Growing up where I did, I never thought that I would be predjudice against anyone, but i'll tell you what there is no such thing as a good muslim!!! All they want to do is hate and kill everyone that does'nt share their beliefs. If they want a fight then lets give em what they're looking for.

HUNTERS, THE ORIGINAL HOMELAND SECURITY!!!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Wonder where RP's "Just leave them alone" policy figures into all of this!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People who talk about killing all the Muslims think that there's only a few odd million of them scattered throughout the Middle East.

Fact is, Muslims constitute 1/4th of the planets population and are scattered all over the world.

The only way to eliminate the Muslims would be to start hurling nukes all over the world and keep at it for quite a while,... and in the end, there would be no planet left for any of us.

In other words,.. ain't gonna happen.

There will never be a "final soultion" to the problem,.. and fighting limited wars against a quarter of the earth's population only serves to deplete the resources of those who choose to engage in such foolishness. (and when you're dealing with a quarter of the earth's population, anything short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust is a "limited war")

At this point, isolationism is probably the only thing that can give western countries any chance of long term survival.

And by isolationism, I mean the "real" kind. The population of the planet is projected to increase 50% by 2050 and double by 2100,.. with most of the increase coming from third world countries.

Any western nation which doesn't close itself off from the onslaught will be overrun and consumed.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I knew my reply would lure you out of hiding!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn.... I get nervous when I find myself agreeing with an increasing % of the content of what Bristoe posts....BTW, did you find that bear claws recipe I posted for you B ?wink

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Damn.... I get nervous when I find myself agreeing with an increasing % of the content of what Bristoe posts....BTW, did you find that bear claws recipe I posted for you B ?wink

No,.. didn't see it,.. where did you post it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha....you're just trying to keep me looking at it... cutting back on sweets isn't as hard as giving up tobacco was..... but it's close....
http://www.post-gazette.com/food/20010329mailbox.asp

Seen the egg/vegetable launcher yet? They are even using organic projectiles

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
thanks,... sounds like a treat,...

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
They're great Bristoe with sour apple martinis. Just the right mix of flavors all around and a perfect morning "pick-me-up"!

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Might have to give my developing "househusband" skills a try and see if I can make up a batch.

I think I'll leave the martini's off until afterwards, however.

,... makes a scene everytime the firetrucks congregate outside my house,...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 51 invisible), 1,714 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.