Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
while I understand its probably not good for the GOP

I don't see what is wrong with this if they are registered voters

"a limit on Sunday early voting. Designed to prevent buses from picking whole congregations at church and driving them to polling places"

the mail in stuff I get, that is shady as hell. Providing transportation to a polling place - eh...seems within the boundaries to me, and preventing it reads like textbook voter supression

Last edited by KFWA; 03/02/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
while I understand its probably not good for the GOP

I don't see what is wrong with this if they are registered voters

"a limit on Sunday early voting. Designed to prevent buses from picking whole congregations at church and driving them to polling places"

the mail in stuff I get, that is shady as hell. Providing transportation to a polling place - eh...seems within the boundaries to me, and preventing it reads like textbook voter supression

Maybe just a insert to give those opposed to reform arrows in their quiver, sparking off more debates.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by noKnees
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
I could give some people a $100 bill and they'd complain it wasn't $500. Jeez.

Well if you are going to fix a problem Fix It, not just half of it.

Ask yourself, seriously ask yourself, why there is no Voting Machine Reform in this package.

Didn't GA do a hand recount and found only a moderate number of discrepancies? As long as they have a paper trail to do a hand recount dominion shouldn't be the issue.

They did a limited hand recount in a district in Cobb county where people believe in the rule of law. I think they found 2 discrepancies or something very low. They have not done a proper, signature matching, verifying eligibilty etc re-count.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by RJY66
I see articles online that say that Kemp brought in the dominion machines as governor. I think that might be wrong. To the best of my recollection, the "new machines" showed up for the special election between Kemp and Abrams.......so they were in place before he was governor. Other Georgia members maybe help me out with that? However, he was Secretary of State and the deal could have been made then. Dominion could "help" him in his race against Abrams in exchange for his help as SOS getting the contract. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close. It would not take much fraud in either direction to nudge the results. At the time Abrams swore that election was stolen from her.

All that is speculation. What is fact is the way he threw President Trump under the bus when he should have been backing him to the hilt. I don't think its gonna be forgotten or forgiven. Next governor is either gonna be Stacey Abrams or a Trump guy.

Oh, don't try to use fact or logic on some of these guys. They'd rather believe some of the bullshit that Sidney Powell threw out but never delivered on. That is where the Kemp rumors started,

She has not been allowed to present any evidence so I believe that is an unfair and inaccurate statement.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No court has ruled on the evidence they are only ruling on whether or not to hear cases which is TOTALLY different.

NRA Endowment Member

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your Governor sold his soul to China. Brian Kemp awarded a $107 million contract to Dominion Voting Systems two weeks after he met with the Houston-based Consul General of the People's Republic of China in Atlanta. Kemp met with Li Qiangmin, Houston Consul General of the People's Republic of China, on July 12, 2019.

Kemp sent huge amounts of money to China under the cover of "Covid Supplies" and then China kicks back money to his family and business interests.

As my grandad would say "The horse is already out of the barn".

Or as I would state "Kemp is trying to cover his rather sizable ass".

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

I see articles online that say that Kemp brought in the dominion machines as governor. I think that might be wrong. To the best of my recollection, the "new machines" showed up for the special election between Kemp and Abrams.......so they were in place before he was governor. Other Georgia members maybe help me out with that? However, he was Secretary of State and the deal could have been made then. Dominion could "help" him in his race against Abrams in exchange for his help as SOS getting the contract. The sad fact of the matter is, thanks to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia is a battleground state and all elections are gonna be close. It would not take much fraud in either direction to nudge the results. At the time Abrams swore that election was stolen from her.

All that is speculation. What is fact is the way he threw President Trump under the bus when he should have been backing him to the hilt. I don't think its gonna be forgotten or forgiven. Next governor is either gonna be Stacey Abrams or a Trump guy.

Oh, don't try to use fact or logic on some of these guys. They'd rather believe some of the bullshit that Sidney Powell threw out but never delivered on. That is where the Kemp rumors started,

She has not been allowed to present any evidence so I believe that is an unfair and inaccurate statement.

Mike

Thanks, well said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte
Your Governor sold his soul to China. Brian Kemp awarded a $107 million contract to Dominion Voting Systems two weeks after he met with the Houston-based Consul General of the People's Republic of China in Atlanta. Kemp met with Li Qiangmin, Houston Consul General of the People's Republic of China, on July 12, 2019.

Kemp sent huge amounts of money to China under the cover of "Covid Supplies" and then China kicks back money to his family and business interests.

As my grandad would say "The horse is already out of the barn".

Or as I would state "Kemp is trying to cover his rather sizable ass".

No wonder there is no Dominion Machine reform in this package. Kemp can't afford it, has nothing to do with Contracts, any contract can be broken, it has to do with kickbacks and corruption.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/02/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Georgia State House passes the first round of voter reforms that have the Dems howling.

- a limit on Sunday early voting. Designed to prevent buses from picking whole congregations at church and driving them to polling places

- Restricts ballot drop boxes limiting to inside early voting locations. They can be monitored now.

- Requires ID to vote absentee

- Sets deadlines to request Absentee to 11 days before election

- Bans outside funding of elections from non profit organizations. This is important as it thwarts the Stacy Abrams "get of the vote" groups and Soros funded groups. Also is a back door way to eliminate Dems from hiring people to ballot harvest.

- Prohibits governments from sending out unsolicited absentee ballots. No mail in voting!

- Changes in the run-off process. Along with a few other things.

The Georgia Senate will pass it, and Kemp will sign it.

So there you go, Georgia moves to eliminate clean up the election process, just like Florida did. Florida had a basically clean election. Let's do a count down until we get the usual crowd telling us it can't be done and the GOP won't do anything at the State the level - even as they do it.
It's a start, but y'all simply have to do something about Dominion and any other similar programs. Otherwise, it is all to no avail. To those that start talking about the Feds...just do it at the state level and let the Feds do what they want. You have to deal with what's on YOUR own plate first and not worry about what is on other's.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
None of this matters to China! They will still gain access to the voting machines and switch/create votes!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I dont have a problem with the bus thing, it is what it is. If anything, it makes others realize....oh crap, I better get out and vote... after seeing the occupants. I have a buddy who does IT for a local govt, when its election time he always calls me and says "it aint lookin good"

I do have a problem with nursing homes taking advantage of older folks with dimentia, alheimers, etc and telling them who to vote for and doing the bus thing. This recently happened down my way with a mayors race in a small town. The mayor that won sister ran a home and all tenants voted for her of course.

Last edited by killerv; 03/02/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Whatever they did, it must have been good as I see the commies have gone all anaphylactic and stormed the capitol. ;-{>8

Got a link? I could use a laugh.

Lol.

I think if GA gets all the cheating ironed out, it's going to come out that state is overwhelmingly conservative. Exception being Atlanta, of course.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/georgia/...ances-senate/JNZCL3N3YZAKFLZLDHJVT2NU3U/

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SCROLL TO BOTTOM

NRA Endowment Member

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

That depends on who's running the Dominion machines....

Those new election rules should help. And, as the Dems continue to screw stuff up, the R's should start coming out of the woodwork. If this mess doesn't get them motivated, I don't know what will.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As far as I'm concerned they are all hackable I don't want any electronic machines.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As far as I'm concerned they are all hackable I don't want any electronic machines.

Mike

I hear you. It's funny how all those dirtbags they interviewed were black, and obviously not working, if they have that much time to camp out in front of the government building.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Mike

Even though Dominion is a Canadian company, Canada uses paper ballots.

Not problem with an electronic counter and sending results to the Sec. of State's office on line. But, you have to have the original paper ballot to save and use as a reference.

Too much monkey business, otherwise.

As, we have seen.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the protest sign said, "keep your hands off of our VOTES" plural....A little truth in advertising right there!

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Mike

Simple and to the point.

Schit can them all and go paper ballot, with photo ID Required.

It's not rocket science, but apparently it's more complicated than RS to some.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those deadbeats are probably getting paid to sit out there.

PS- if the Dominion machines are not done away with, the rest doesn't matter. They can change the vote count to as big a number as they need, just like was done last time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

242 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 22 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,121
Posts18,483,658
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.